Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Two tier justice system in this banana republic.

You can go to prison for taking a selfie in Pelosi office if you are protesting a stolen election but you can evade taxes and be in violation of Federal Firearm laws if you are Democrat royalty and not spend one day in jail.

Waking up with convict cock in his mouth every morning until he just can't stand another minute of it, works for me.
Go for it! Go wake up with convict cock in your mouth every morning until you just can't stand another minute - and then tell us how much it's like Heaven fer ya baby

Yup. Now we know you don't actually support "gun control" like you lied about in the past. Glad you finally came clean!
You posted this same statement like 20 times. Are you a BOT from Central Texas?

Hunter paid the price, let this sleeping dog lie. Biden family deserves your respect. That is Joes son and Joe is the ELECTED President.
This nation has to heal and your inflammatory rhetoric is not good for healing.

You can go to prison for taking a selfie in Pelosi office if you are protesting a stolen election but you can evade taxes and be in violation of Federal Firearm laws if you are Democrat royalty and not spend one day in jail.

People in Hunter's situation usually walk away with a slap or a deal.

get real.

On April 30, 2023 I wrote:

"Hunter is in very little trouble. He will pay the consequences, equivalent to the seriousness of any alleged crimes and in relation to how others in the same situation were treated." "and Hunter can always do a plea deal."

Welcome to the real world.

Just when is tax evasion of $1.5 million "minor"?

Just when is violation of Federal firearms laws "minor"?

Only if you are Democrat Royalty.

Why did you edit my post?
I specifically said no jail with a Guilty plea then if you clowns really want to elect a criminal to office then so be it

I just want trump to admit his guilt.
The Nation wants Trump to admit his guilt. Hunter admitted his guilt and faced the wrath of justice as this article shows.

Almost no one is charged for lying on that form.

Prosecuting him for it would be pretty unusual.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

That two tier justice of white leftist privilege

dlnc4270n67b1.jpg
Biden doesn't have to be in jail. He's brain dead. Decent people would be ashamed of keeping a demented senior in the White House, but not democrats. You trash would polish a turd and vote for it in order to keep power.

Of course you do, pedo-crat.

You're just going to have to settle for a Biden pleading guilty.

:itsok:
How about discussing trump?
Why did you edit my post?
You posted this same statement like 20 times. Are you a BOT from Central Texas?

Hunter paid the price, let this sleeping dog lie. Biden family deserves your respect. That is Joes son and Joe is the ELECTED President.
This nation has to heal and your inflammatory rhetoric is not good for healing.
Of course marvin martian is a paid troll
He only has so many pictures that he rotates in his daily trolling

Yes, he does. He has to comply with a legally issued subpoena. Failure to do so is called obstruction of justice.

Don’t give legal advice.

Here’s a hint. The grand jury subpoena doesn’t give a shit who the documents belong to. He has to turn them over regardless. That’s what a subpoena is for.
The issue seems to be who really has the right to issue a subpoena and why would they do it in the first place.

The point that seems to have escaped you is they didn't have to do this, but if you take Biden's own admissions, he shouldn't have, but did anyway, in a rank attempt to rid himself of his primary opposition in the 2024 election.

He's such a crooked POS, and so corrupt that this is what he has decided to do.
The intent is to disqualify Trump and stay in office.
That is highly unethical, and borders on illegality.

Last edited:
Hunter did somethings against the law and got caught. Hunter faced justice square in the eyes.
The penalties have been decided, and now it is time for payback and restitution.

Yeah, Hunter fucked up and he is a fuck up.

What is the difference between Hunter and Trump? Hunter admitted to the charges when he got caught.
Trump denies the charges, even though he got caught "red handed" and can't keep his mouth shut.

It is time for the nation to Heal, and put this one behind us. OK, Hunter does something else, show me.
Otherwise, nail your piss flaps shut.

GoofsAgain keeps claiming Trump is being persecuted for political reasons.
Absolutely false. Trump is being persecuted because he committed crimes and he is not above the law.

Hunter is not above the Law, as this article shows.

FYI, this "GoofsAgain" told me to eat the corn out of his shit. What a sick Trump supporter.
Some of the most foul mouthed nasty people on the internet are Trump supporters.

Trump, admit your guilt, face the wrath of justice, and let's put it behind us and let the nation move on.

BackAgain :hyper:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back