Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Sure, tell that to the guy who your fuhrer calls a genius. :itsok:
Why don't you have the brains to realize peopole that lead countries, with the notable exception for Incest Joe, are very intelligent people. That is just the way it goes, moron.

That’s all trump has to do

Plead guilty
Get a lesser sentence
Documents case is settled
No jail time

This has been the Democrats criminal, treasonous goal all along - to get just 1 scam to stick, to pressure Trump into just agreeing to NOT RUN.

It's not about a conviction. It's not about jail time. Its about ELECTION INTERFERENCE, eliminating a political threat.

Yeah, Democrats and snowflakes would be deleriously happy if Trump pleaded guilty ... because Democrats have not been able to take down Trump on their own for the last 7 years.

FARA registration is only required for someone engages in “political activities” on behalf of a foreign principal; or acts as a foreign principal's public relations counsel, publicity agent.

Hunter is doing neither of those here.
What was he doing for all that $$$?

He received a grand jury subpoena to turn shit over so yes, he did have to.
No he didn't.
I don't give a shit if God himself tells him he has to turn that shit over.
Not only does he have the Constitution on his side, but he also has legal precedent.

LOL They've told you that makes a difference?

Investigated for five years. Plea to two misdemeanors and a diversion. You tell me
He paid the taxes and plead out on the gun charges. What do you expect? It’s not like he mishandled sensitive defense information and then refused to return it. That’s the kind of thing that could have gotten you a firing squad or worse in an earlier age.

That’s all trump has to do

Plead guilty
Get a lesser sentence
Documents case is settled
No jail time

Fine with me
I just want trump to admit his guilt
He’ll actually never serve time
A guilty plea for a guilty man is all that is needed

Then if you RWIs decide to support a criminal that pled guilty, so be it.

This has been the Democrats criminal, treasonous goal all along - to get just 1 scam to stick, to pressure Trump into just agreeing to NOT RUN.

It's not about a conviction. It's not about jail time. Its about ELECTION INTERFERENCE, eliminating a political threat.

Yeah, Democrats and snowflakes would be deleriously happy if Trump pleaded guilty ... because Democrats have not been able to take down Trump on their own for the last 7 years.
Why did you edit my post?
I specifically said no jail with a Guilty plea then if you clowns really want to elect a criminal to office then so be it

I just want trump to admit his guilt.

LOL They've told you that makes a difference?

Investigated for five years. Plea to two misdemeanors and a diversion. You tell me
Investigated for five years and only two misdemeanors? Sounds like the DoJ is harassing Hunter Biden with endless investigations.

He paid the taxes and plead out on the gun charges. What do you expect? It’s not like he mishandled sensitive defense information and then refused to return it. That’s the kind of thing that could have gotten you a firing squad or worse in an earlier age.

The important thing is that now we know all that "gun control" stuff you said you support is bullshit. Glad you finally came clean.

R.28e2141312b655ff5de4ce996faab9fa

Nah, it's just the two-tiered "justice" system.....A pre-trial diversion agreement.

yeah-thats-the-ticket-2744803.gif

No he didn't.
I don't give a shit if God himself tells him he has to turn that shit over.
Not only does he have the Constitution on his side, but he also has legal precedent.
Yes, he does. He has to comply with a legally issued subpoena. Failure to do so is called obstruction of justice.

Don’t give legal advice.

Here’s a hint. The grand jury subpoena doesn’t give a shit who the documents belong to. He has to turn them over regardless. That’s what a subpoena is for.

He paid the taxes and plead out on the gun charges. What do you expect?
I expected that if that's all there was, it would have been done four years ago. Trump was investigated and indicted in less than nine months. Biden - five years - no indictment.

Ridiculous, rank and transparent politicization.

Investigated for five years and only two misdemeanors? Sounds like the DoJ is harassing Hunter Biden with endless investigations.
You're just making shit up now becasue you can't defend this politicization.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

April 30, 2023:

Hunter is in very little trouble. He will pay the consequences, equivalent to the seriousness of any alleged crimes and in relation to how others in the same situation were treated.

and Hunter can always do a plea deal.

B-I-N-G-O!

Forum List

Back