Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

So you no longer support universal background checks the end simp

We aren't doing them now...
Now, if you wanted to have REAL background checks, you'd pay investigators to actually do one. Don't expect Hunter Biden to pinky swear he's not an addict because most addicts tend to be in denial anyway.

Do what employers do (or at least used to do before Covid). Make them piss into a cup.

We aren't doing them now...
Now, if you wanted to have REAL background checks, you'd pay investigators to actually do one. Don't expect Hunter Biden to pinky swear he's not an addict because most addicts tend to be in denial anyway.

Do what employers do (or at least used to do before Covid). Make them piss into a cup.
You no longer support of universal background checks. I expect to never read a post from you in support. I will remind you of hunter Biden

You no longer support of universal background checks. I expect to never read a post from you in support. I will remind you of hunter Biden

Hunter was punished for his minor infraction.
If anything, he proves why real background checks are necessary.
Because addicts and mentally ill people don't always know they have a problem.

Hunter was punished for his minor infraction.
If anything, he proves why real background checks are necessary.
Because addicts and mentally ill people don't always know they have a problem.
No he wasn't punished. The background check didn't stop a prohibited person from buying a gun. So now you can say you no longer support universal background checks

No he wasn't punished. The background check didn't stop a prohibited person from buying a gun. So now you can say you no longer support universal background checks

Uh, going to have to explain the meanings of words to you.

Background check does not mean, "He filled out the form wrong"

What little background check they MIGHT have done is punching his name into a computer and seeing if his name came up as having any felonies, which he didn't.

That we rely on people to self-identify their addiction or mental health status is NOT a background check. It's actually, a flaw. Most crazy people don't think they are crazy, and most addicted people don't think they have a problem until they've gone into recovery.

Now, if you want a REAL background check on these things, hire an investigator to do piss tests, make people take psych evaluations, etc.

When I applied for my current job, they talked to a number of previous coworkers and employers, they did a drug test, they did a credit check.

When I applied for my mortgage, they inspected every financial document I had, including credit cards, previous mortgages, W-2, Tax returns and of course, a credit score evaluation through Experian.

That's a background check.

Uh, going to have to explain the meanings of words to you.

Background check does not mean, "He filled out the form wrong"

What little background check they MIGHT have done is punching his name into a computer and seeing if his name came up as having any felonies, which he didn't.

That we rely on people to self-identify their addiction or mental health status is NOT a background check. It's actually, a flaw. Most crazy people don't think they are crazy, and most addicted people don't think they have a problem until they've gone into recovery.

Now, if you want a REAL background check on these things, hire an investigator to do piss tests, make people take psych evaluations, etc.

When I applied for my current job, they talked to a number of previous coworkers and employers, they did a drug test, they did a credit check.

When I applied for my mortgage, they inspected every financial document I had, including credit cards, previous mortgages, W-2, Tax returns and of course, a credit score evaluation through Experian.

That's a background check.
You lost the gun debate argument. You're defending a prohibited person who lied on the firearms background check. You just conceded that background checks do not work

There wasn't a background check done.
You showed the folly of asking people to self-disclose.

When we actually DO background checks, let me know.
What in the fuck do you believe a ATF 4473 is? You fill the form out. The FFL then conducts the background check calling the FBI to check the nics system.

Last edited:
What in the fuck do you believe a ATF 4473 is?
It's not a background check.

You fill the form out. The FFL then conducts the background check calling the FBI to check the nics system.
That's not a background check. That's just pushing around some papers.

If you were really concerned about addicts getting guns, you'd make them all take piss tests, just like a job does.

It's not a background check.

That's not a background check. That's just pushing around some papers.

If you were really concerned about addicts getting guns, you'd make them all take piss tests, just like a job does.
Yes it's a background check you fucking moron

Forum List

Back