Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

It's your picture and your account. You tell me!
Biden holy glare mopped floor.jpg

and i will take you seriously when you actually show you care about innocent kids......all you are telling me joe is you think dead beat dads are ok....like i asked before....are you one of them?.....

Nope. I was smart enough to recognize the golddiggers before knocking one up.

When you grow up beyond comic books, maybe you'll understand how the real world works.

YOu confuse being a sperm donor for being a father.
a sperm donor is someone who beats off into a jar at a sperm donor place....hunter fucked this woman....thats a big difference joe......

When did they sit down together and mutually plan a family?
If she decided to suck her little mistake into a sink, Hunter wouldn't have had a thing to say about it.

Regardless about your chopped up requote you've shown you're a racist go crawl back under your white sheet.
I didn’t chop it up. It was an example of the kind of behavior I was describing coming from conservatives which you desperately want to ignore.

Nope. I was smart enough to recognize the golddiggers before knocking one up.

When you grow up beyond comic books, maybe you'll understand how the real world works.

When did they sit down together and mutually plan a family?
If she decided to suck her little mistake into a sink, Hunter wouldn't have had a thing to say about it.
maybe you will understand joe that real men,something you dont seem to be,take responsibility for their actions......but then you deadbeat dads have to stick together....

I didn’t chop it up. It was an example of the kind of behavior I was describing coming from conservatives which you desperately want to ignore.
post no longer is there so how much did you chop from the post?

Screenshot_20230623-183933.png

maybe you will understand joe that real men,something you dont seem to be,take responsibility for their actions......but then you deadbeat dads have to stick together....

Not sure why you want to make it a personal attack.

If Hunter isn't father material, maybe Ms. Roberts should have figured that out before she spread her legs without contraception.

I'd have more sympathy for her if she were a college student or a working class girl, but she's a sex worker.

Not sure why you want to make it a personal attack.

If Hunter isn't father material, maybe Ms. Roberts should have figured that out before she spread her legs without contraception.

I'd have more sympathy for her if she were a college student or a working class girl, but she's a sex worker.
because you keep making it about the 2 parents....its not about her or the lowlife hunter....its about an inocent 4 year old girl....

Dual standards! :mad:

7No1Pad.jpg
Failure to pay taxes
Wessling out on child support
But the most bullshit thing about all this is lying on the firearms background check ATF 4473 goes beyond evil. And these anti gun fascist defended that piece of shit.

Forum List

Back