Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Again, I will take you guys on the right seriously on this "Concern" for the children when you stop trying to slash school lunches and Head Start to give tax breaks to billionaires.

YOu confuse being a sperm donor for being a father.

Beside, the stripper is getting $5000 a month to spend on blow. The best we can hope for is she'll OD and that kid will be put up for adoption.

You are talking about a hooker, not an actual woman. You don't get to sell your body and then come back and claim your body was abused.
and i will take you seriously when you actually show you care about innocent kids......all you are telling me joe is you think dead beat dads are ok....like i asked before....are you one of them?.....

Again, I will take you guys on the right seriously on this "Concern" for the children when you stop trying to slash school lunches and Head Start to give tax breaks to billionaires.

Beside, the stripper is getting $5000 a month to spend on blow. The best we can hope for is she'll OD and that kid will be put up for adoption.

You are talking about a hooker, not an actual woman. You don't get to sell your body and then come back and claim your body was abused.
a sperm donor is someone who beats off into a jar at a sperm donor place....hunter fucked this woman....thats a big difference joe......

What's the difference then between Hunter Biden and with individuals who have multiple baby moms, leaves the female and abandons the role of being a father? Is he just a sperm donor as well?

Are these "non-women" allowed to make their own choice and terminate their pregnancy? Would a trans female in the role as hooker still be a man then? How's this work?

What's the difference then between Hunter Biden and with individuals who have multiple baby moms, leaves the female and abandons the role of being a father? Is he just a sperm donor as well?

Are these "non-women" allowed to make their own choice and terminate their pregnancy? Would a trans female in the role as hooker still be a man then? How's this work?
Yes. I don't know about now, but when Hunter was a druggie he was a POS. I do not think anyone on here is defending Hunter as a druggie. Did I miss something?

Not at all, I just have no use for golddiggers.

This is a woman who takes off her clothes and has sex with men for money. Just how much respect am I supposed to have for her, exactly?

But since she let's you hate on Biden, that makes it all good.

Again, I'll take you guys on the right seriously about "The Children" when you stop trying to yank school lunches out of children's mouths to give tax breaks to billionaires.
And Stormy Daniels..........for days, weeks, months, ears, decades.......

You know Hunter is paying child support of $20k a month... Which is bloody high...

He asked that the child while underage don't used his family name because the undue attention it brings... I think he has experience of this...

After that we don't know the relationship between Hunter and the child's mother... Proclaiming you do from a NY Post article is just stupid..
You of course would prefer an article from the New York Times which at one time had a great reputation. I have found the New York Post is often more accurate especially on articles involving Trump. Not always, but often enough to make me trust it more than The Gray Lady. on news items involving Trump.

Note: To be fair I found a number of articles from the New York Times admitting they were wrong in certain articles. Unfortunately they are behind a paywall.

News nets bury that NY Times reporter got a Pulitzer for fake story Hillary worked with FBI to push

A female hooker is a woman. A woman usually in deep trouble who needs help.

STARVE CHILDREN…..BWAAAACK………..BWAAAACK

TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES……..BWAAACK……..BWAAAAAACK…

Get new material, hack.

Facts Matter. If I was a drug crazed, pedo, felon, I would have been led to jail in cuffs and be napping on a wooden bench. Facts Matter.
Led to jail for what exactly? Hunter is a felon?

take another pill

Untitled-23.png

Like I said, it's great news that your president's DOJ doesn't prosecute these intrusive federal firearms laws. I love it.

Just don't talk to me about "gun control" anymore, you no longer have any legitimacy.
you're so pathetic. You're not even good at the bs spin you fabricate

Forum List

Back