Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

We know who you’re talking about. Everyone knows who you’re talking to.

Conservatives only call black people “animals”.
Your Vegetable Messiah opposed bussing so his kids didn’t have to grow up in “racial JUNGLE”.

What was he calling black folks, Simp?

you sound like those republicans you bad mouth joe....a real ass....
Not at all, I just have no use for golddiggers.

This is a woman who takes off her clothes and has sex with men for money. Just how much respect am I supposed to have for her, exactly?

But since she let's you hate on Biden, that makes it all good.

joe apparently feels its only a womans concern about pregnancy....he sounds like most dead beat dads...
Again, I'll take you guys on the right seriously about "The Children" when you stop trying to yank school lunches out of children's mouths to give tax breaks to billionaires.

FzI_ZSqaMAEkQKK

Are you suggesting Hunter Biden did not have sex with the stripper / hooker and fathered a child, who he has to pay child support and was forced to take a DNA test?

I'm suggesting as long as a woman has a right to suck her pregnancy into a sink, a man should have the right to say, "I never consented to this" and be free and clear.

Would I personally have done that? Probably not. Never had a situation where that became an issue because my little soldier always wore his helmet.

But unless they sat down and seriously talked about having kids together, then she was kind of guilty of deceit. You can't advocate "Her Choice" without having some respect for "His Choice".

Not at all, I just have no use for golddiggers.

This is a woman who takes off her clothes and has sex with men for money. Just how much respect am I supposed to have for her, exactly?

But since she let's you hate on Biden, that makes it all good.

Again, I'll take you guys on the right seriously about "The Children" when you stop trying to yank school lunches out of children's mouths to give tax breaks to billionaires.
give us a break joe....you dont care about the kids either you proved it right here in this thread.....you aint no better than the dead beat dads you sound like....i wouldnt doubt if you are one of them....

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hunter Biden might have Clarence Thomas to thank for his gun plea deal

But if Hunter Biden has a guardian angel in the federal government, the leading candidate is not Attorney General Merrick Garland — it’s Justice Clarence Thomas. The justice’s 2022 majority opinion in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen expanding the scope of Second Amendment protections created uncertainty about the constitutionality of the felony gun charge against the younger Biden. That might well have been what deterred prosecutors from seeking a conviction.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hunter Biden might have Clarence Thomas to thank for his gun plea deal

But if Hunter Biden has a guardian angel in the federal government, the leading candidate is not Attorney General Merrick Garland — it’s Justice Clarence Thomas. The justice’s 2022 majority opinion in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen expanding the scope of Second Amendment protections created uncertainty about the constitutionality of the felony gun charge against the younger Biden. That might well have been what deterred prosecutors from seeking a conviction.
Didn't slow them down from prosecuting minorities.

:oops8:

The corruption is disgusting, but we won a great victory this week. The gun control debate is over, and the left/DemoKKKrats LOST. We now KNOW beyond a doubt that they don't support federal gun laws, or the prosecution of people who violate them. When Joe institutes his unconstitutional "assault weapons" ban, the proper response will be a big "fuck you"!
It has been my opinion that if a law was passed that all civilian owned firearms would be turned in, there would be a loophole that would allow rich people to still own them.

It’s like New York City and concealed weapons permits. If you are a typical peon you used to find getting a carry permit impossible. However people like Howard Stern and Donald Trump had one. Times have changed and it now is easier to get a carry permit.

Supreme Court says Constitution protects right to carry a gun outside the home.​

By Ariane de Vogue and Tierney Sneed, CNN​

I'm suggesting as long as a woman has a right to suck her pregnancy into a sink, a man should have the right to say, "I never consented to this" and be free and clear.

Would I personally have done that? Probably not. Never had a situation where that became an issue because my little soldier always wore his helmet.

But unless they sat down and seriously talked about having kids together, then she was kind of guilty of deceit. You can't advocate "Her Choice" without having some respect for "His Choice".
You're defending the scumbag Hunter Biden? He slept with a hooker / stripper and got her pregnant, and it takes two to tango, and there is no concept of not taking responsibility because 'he didn't consent to her getting pregnant.' He's a douche, and so is Joe for ignoring his grandchild.

the little 4 year old girl had nothing to do with that joe...he fucked her he needs to take responsibility...do you feel sympathy for her?...
The daughter is Hunter’s kid. She will grow up feeling rejected by Joe and his family. However perhaps in the long run that is better as if she ever visited Hunter or Joe Biden who knows what might happen to her.

Hunter is far from broke. He could paint a couple of his wonderful paintings and give the proceeds to the mother or some attorney that would make sure the funds were used properly.

To me you are responsible for every bullet you fire from a gun and that also goes for the one you carry in your crotch.

The current AG is not a Trump appointee
Sorry, not AG, the prosecuter was appointed by Trump.

There was not interference

"Perhaps Shapley's most striking claim was that Weiss asked the Justice Department in March 2020 to be provided special counsel status in order to bring the tax cases in jurisdictions outside Delaware, including Washington, D.C., and California, but was denied.

In response to that claim, the Justice Department reiterated that Weiss has "full authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges as he deems appropriate. He needs no further approval to do so.""

You are not getting Special Counsel for charges like this for a person that doesn't work in the Government never mind not elected. Hunter Biden is a private citizen.. This is a investigation that is going on 5 years... He actually getting prosecuted for not paying taxes on the year they started investigating him.

So not interference...

The daughter is Hunter’s kid. She will grow up feeling rejected by Joe and his family. However perhaps in the long run that is better as if she ever visited Hunter or Joe Biden who knows what might happen to her.

Hunter is far from broke. He could paint a couple of his wonderful paintings and give the proceeds to the mother or some attorney that would make sure the funds were used properly.

To me you are responsible for every bullet you fire from a gun and that also goes for the one you carry in your crotch.
You know Hunter is paying child support of $20k a month... Which is bloody high...

He asked that the child while underage don't used his family name because the undue attention it brings... I think he has experience of this...

After that we don't know the relationship between Hunter and the child's mother... Proclaiming you do from a NY Post article is just stupid..

You're defending the scumbag Hunter Biden? He slept with a hooker / stripper and got her pregnant, and it takes two to tango, and there is no concept of not taking responsibility because 'he didn't consent to her getting pregnant.' He's a douche, and so is Joe for ignoring his grandchild.
He is paying $20k a month child support...

give us a break joe....you dont care about the kids either you proved it right here in this thread.....you aint no better than the dead beat dads you sound like....i wouldnt doubt if you are one of them....

Again, I will take you guys on the right seriously on this "Concern" for the children when you stop trying to slash school lunches and Head Start to give tax breaks to billionaires.

YOu confuse being a sperm donor for being a father.

Beside, the stripper is getting $5000 a month to spend on blow. The best we can hope for is she'll OD and that kid will be put up for adoption.

You are talking about a hooker, not an actual woman. You don't get to sell your body and then come back and claim your body was abused.

Forum List

Back