Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

You spelled Sperm Donor wrong.
Hunter never consented to be a father.

But if you are so concerned about this girl's welfare, have her crack-whore mother declared unfit and adopt her out to a family that will take care of her.
Are you suggesting Hunter Biden did not have sex with the stripper / hooker and fathered a child, who he has to pay child support and was forced to take a DNA test?

Bullshit
No this guy didn't get off
He hasn't been sentenced yet, dumbfuck.
4i6Ckte.gif

And when you google this guy's name a bunch of wingnut sites pop up using him to compare to Hunter Biden's case.

You're as transparent as plastic wrap.
4i6Ckte.gif

He hasn't been sentenced yet, dumbfuck.
4i6Ckte.gif

And when you google this guy's name a bunch of wingnut sites pop up using him to compare to Hunter Biden's case.

You're as transparent as plastic wrap.
4i6Ckte.gif
Hunter wasn't even arrested for the same lie guess that leftists white privilege has its perks

Hunter wasn't even arrested for the same lie guess that leftists white privilege has its perks
A week ago conservatives were complaining that Dems don’t prosecute black people enough.

Tune in next week to see if conservatives have developed another contradictory opinion.

A week ago conservatives were complaining that Dems don’t prosecute black people enough.

Tune in next week to see if conservatives have developed another contradictory opinion.
You racist piece of shit. What conservatives have said "democrats let criminals out of prison" so you're saying only blacks are criminals
Racist fucker stop wearing your hood

You racist piece of shit. What conservatives have said "democrats let criminals out of prison" so you're saying only blacks are criminals
Racist fucker stop wearing your hood
We know who you’re talking about. Everyone knows who you’re talking to.

Conservatives only call black people “animals”.

We know who you’re talking about. Everyone knows who you’re talking to.

Conservatives only call black people “animals”.
You racist fucker doing the old standard projecting
You can't read minds but if you're thinking it you're doing it

You racist fucker doing the old standard projecting
You can't read minds but if you're thinking it you're doing it
You let conservatives talk long enough, they tell you everything you need to hear. It usually starts with “I’m not racist but,”.

You can deny it all you want, we are used to it.

You let conservatives talk long enough, they tell you everything you need to hear. It usually starts with “I’m not racist but,”.

You can deny it all you want, we are used to it.
No racist that's not how it is. You showed all you believe only blacks are animals and criminals

No racist that's not how it is. You showed all you believe only blacks are animals and criminals
Good effort, but you’re not fooling anyone here.

It’s been three solid years of conservatives complaining that the left is soft on crime. You can’t erase history.

Good effort, but you’re not fooling anyone here.

It’s been three solid years of conservatives complaining that the left is soft on crime. You can’t erase history.
You're the one that opened up with only blacks are criminals and followed up by calling them animals. Fucking racist is going to be a racist

Forum List

Back