Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Nothing anyone says on this forum changes reality. Nothing has changed.
Well as for this forum the gun control debate is over
. You anti gunners of the great USMB have surrendered your cause for gun control

Actual the son of Jo Biden was what got hunter off. Quid pro quo
Hunter didn't get off with anything. A trump-appointed judge passed a sentence. BTW, a Trump appointed judge that Biden didn't remove from this case, or complain about beforehand like that little bitch Donald Trump did about an Indiana Judge with Mexican roots.

So once again, Rebecca, you can go fuck yourself.

But no crying!
4i6Ckte.gif

Well as for this forum the gun control debate is over
. You anti gunners of the great USMB have surrendered your cause for gun control
I have my S&W .38 special on my belt right now. If I have pants on I am armed. I am by no means an antigunner. In fact, if I don't have pants on, I am well armed. So um, I don't even remember what you were saying.

I have my S&W .38 special on my belt right now. If I have pants on I am armed. I am by no means an antigunner. In fact, if I don't have pants on, I am well armed. So um, I don't even remember what you were saying.
Oh wow lookie here an anti gunners says he's got a snubbie. Never heard that before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

Hunter didn't get off with anything. A trump-appointed judge passed a sentence. BTW, a Trump appointed judge that Biden didn't remove from this case, or complain about beforehand like that little bitch Donald Trump did about an Indiana Judge with Mexican roots.

So once again, Rebecca, you can go fuck yourself.

But no crying!
4i6Ckte.gif
Bullshit
No this guy didn't get off

Forum List

Back