Hunter Biden: Treasury to give House Oversight access to suspicious activity reports

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ohhhhh.....you really got him this time!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I wish you had the basic intellect to see how alike you are to all the TDS folks that posted these sorts of threads about Trump daily.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I wish you had the basic intellect to see how alike you are to all the TDS folks that posted these sorts of threads about Trump daily.

Except for the fact that no official suspicious activity reports were filed against Trump. Even the Deutsche Bank never filed one.

Yes, we really do have them this time. They're fucked.

Except for the fact that no official suspicious activity reports were filed against Trump. Even the Deutsche Bank never filed one.

Yes, we really do have them this time. They're fucked.

Any transaction over $10,000 generates a suspicious activity report.

But sure, you really got him this time!

tumblr_ntffoabq0P1qeidy7o2_500.gif

tumblr_ntffoabq0P1qeidy7o2_500.gif

It isn't Trump the Treasury Department and Congress are investigating. The Deutsche Bank even blocked the filing of a SAR against Trump and Kushner because unlike the Biden's, they were legitimate business dealings.

Senators to Deutsche Bank: Why Did You Block Filing of Trump and Kushner Suspicious Activity Reports? | U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You love to read into things and project, don't you, snowflake?!

I just posted the article for discussions, nothing more, and you freak out like your panties are on fire.

:itsok:

It's ok...just breathe.

You love to read into things and project, don't you, snowflake?!

I just posted the article for discussions, nothing more, and you freak out like your panties are on fire.

:itsok:

It's ok...just breathe.

Dont worry little buddy, this time you really have the whole Biden clan. This is the one...really....trust me.

There's only something like 150 of them.
So if it's not a big deal, why did Biden immediately change the rules governing access to these reports?

Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R., Ky) has objected that the Biden Administration changed rules governing access to these reports that stood for more than 20 years.

It is not clear what these SARs will reveal, but the effort to prevent any congressional investigation is striking. This investigation goes to an alleged corrupt effort to sell influence. Many Democrats and legal experts have objected that influence peddling is not a crime. However, it is corrupt and squarely within the oversight authority of Congress. Indeed, if it is not a matter for criminal charges, such congressional action may be the only way to force accountability for corrupt efforts to sell influence and access.

We will now have access to hard data on the dates, amounts, senders, and recipients of money transfers. That will reduce the speculation over the alleged influence peddling efforts and allow for a fuller understanding of what occurred in the Biden family business.

Forum List

Back