Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
You think Hunter Biden was hired for his expertise?

ABSOLUTIVELY. He was a total MASTER at knowing just how to get Daddy to swing deals and favors in the direction for Burisma!

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

ABSOLUTIVELY. He was a total MASTER at knowing just how to get Daddy to swing deals and favors in the direction for Burisma!
That’s a fun story. Can you back any of it up?

Like I said earlier, Hunter was hired after Devon Archer had a sit down with daddy at the WH. Then you had Devon and Hunter together with Blue Star Strategies trying to influence US policy though the State Dept, I wonder if they were registered under FARA as foreign agents.

Oh, and the folks from Blue Star Strategies took it upon themselves to visit the prosecutor in Ukraine to apologize for US falsehoods perpetrated against his office. Here's a portion of the prosecutors memo of the meeting, you can read it all at the link.

View attachment 289238
Ukraine PGO Memo Translation

Ok so connect the dots to the crime. It seems that your highlighting lobbying efforts which I believe is legal business practice. What’s the crime?

IF it was all harmless, what's the harm of investigating to be sure? The commiecrats in the house seem to definitely object to looking into anything that might justify Trumps concern. Like I said, it would blow the hell out of this hoax. Hell even Kerrys kid was smart enough not to touch the Ukraine with a ten foot pole. Of course you're free to ignore the facts.

there would be no harm in investigating to be sure except for the precedent set around how and what we investigate. As I mentionEd before, if mere partisan suspicion warrants this investigation then that opens the door to investigating all of Trumps kids. Then anything we find that is smelly we get to use in a campaign against daddy. Do you see how toxic this becomes? That’s the harm.
How?

The Trump kids have name value long before he became president..

Hunter is billy Carter
So what? What does name value have to do with anything?

Before they where Vp???

So you that much a whore, defending this drunken crack whore?

That’s a fun story. Can you back any of it up?
Liberal wiki does

Ok so connect the dots to the crime. It seems that your highlighting lobbying efforts which I believe is legal business practice. What’s the crime?

IF it was all harmless, what's the harm of investigating to be sure? The commiecrats in the house seem to definitely object to looking into anything that might justify Trumps concern. Like I said, it would blow the hell out of this hoax. Hell even Kerrys kid was smart enough not to touch the Ukraine with a ten foot pole. Of course you're free to ignore the facts.

there would be no harm in investigating to be sure except for the precedent set around how and what we investigate. As I mentionEd before, if mere partisan suspicion warrants this investigation then that opens the door to investigating all of Trumps kids. Then anything we find that is smelly we get to use in a campaign against daddy. Do you see how toxic this becomes? That’s the harm.
How?

The Trump kids have name value long before he became president..

Hunter is billy Carter
So what? What does name value have to do with anything?

Before they where Vp???

So you that much a whore, defending this drunken crack whore?
Whoa, was that supposed to be a coherent reply? Wanna get some coffee and try again?

• A consultant for the Ukrainian energy firm linked to Hunter Biden reached out to State Department officials in 2016 as part of an effort to downplay concerns about corruption at the company.
  • The timing of the emails is significant because the consultant requested the meeting during the same time frame Joe Biden pressured Ukraine’s president to fire a prosecutor who said he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian company.
  • Other emails published by journalist John Solomon show that Hunter Biden arranged meetings with the State Department’s No. 2 official.
“Per our conversation, Karen Tramontano of Blue Star Strategies requested a meeting to discuss with U/S Novelli USG remarks alleging Burisma (Ukrainian energy company) of corruption,” reads a Feb. 24, 2016 email between two State Department officials.

“She noted that two high profile U.S. citizens are affiliated with the company (including Hunter Biden as a board member),” it said

Consultant For Firm Linked To Hunter Biden Sought State Department Meeting To Downplay Corruption Concerns

Ok, but I’m not seeing the connection. We know Hunter was hired to be a board member because Burisma wanted to improve relations with the USA and they wanted high profile names to be associated with their company. That’s not illegal. We know they were lobbying the US government, not illegal. We know that many entities wanted the Ukraine prosecutor fired for years of not taking action on dealing with corruption in Ukraine. These efforts didn’t have anything to do with Burisma. Do you think Ron Johnson signed that letter because he wanted to help Burisma? When you look at all the elements at play here your accusations don’t make any sense. You've carved out a nefarious narrative but it is not an honest account of the situation.

Like I said earlier, Hunter was hired after Devon Archer had a sit down with daddy at the WH. Then you had Devon and Hunter together with Blue Star Strategies trying to influence US policy though the State Dept, I wonder if they were registered under FARA as foreign agents.

Oh, and the folks from Blue Star Strategies took it upon themselves to visit the prosecutor in Ukraine to apologize for US falsehoods perpetrated against his office. Here's a portion of the prosecutors memo of the meeting, you can read it all at the link.

View attachment 289238

OK, since you insist on deflecting to Trumps kids, let's take a look. Ivanka and Jared liquidated 38 million in assets to comply with ethics demands. His two boys are running the company and haven't started any new international projects and won't as long as Trump is president. All are watching everything they do because they know they're under a microscope. So exactly what would you propose to investigate?

This is a post I made in another thread on 10 Oct.

Well I haven't seen a commie that would address these little ditties.

Early 2014 Devon Archer joins the Berisma board.

16 April 2014 Devon Archer had a meeting in the WH with Joe Biden, the meeting went late in the night according to WH records.

18 April 2014 Hunter Biden was appointed to the Berisma board.

21 April 2014 Joe Biden announces as much as 1 billion in US aid to the Ukraine natural gas industry.

Investigation into the Berisma founder suddenly were suspended and the UK released 23 million in frozen Berisma funds.

Yeah, nobody has anything. LMAO

Let me get this right.

HaHahahahahaHahaHa
What Hunter did for Burisma was described four years ago.
Nobody made much of stink about it then.

Ok, but I’m not seeing the connection. We know Hunter was hired to be a board member because Burisma wanted to improve relations with the USA and they wanted high profile names to be associated with their company. That’s not illegal. We know they were lobbying the US government, not illegal. We know that many entities wanted the Ukraine prosecutor fired for years of not taking action on dealing with corruption in Ukraine. These efforts didn’t have anything to do with Burisma. Do you think Ron Johnson signed that letter because he wanted to help Burisma? When you look at all the elements at play here your accusations don’t make any sense. You've carved out a nefarious narrative but it is not an honest account of the situation.

View attachment 289238

OK, since you insist on deflecting to Trumps kids, let's take a look. Ivanka and Jared liquidated 38 million in assets to comply with ethics demands. His two boys are running the company and haven't started any new international projects and won't as long as Trump is president. All are watching everything they do because they know they're under a microscope. So exactly what would you propose to investigate?

16 April 2014 Devon Archer had a meeting in the WH with Joe Biden, the meeting went late in the night according to WH records.

21 April 2014 Joe Biden announces as much as 1 billion in US aid to the Ukraine natural gas industry.

Investigation into the Berisma founder suddenly were suspended and the UK released 23 million in frozen Berisma funds.

its not a deflection it is a point. I don’t want to investigate the trump kids, but that’s exactly what would happen using your logic of investigate just to make sure nothing stinky is going on. Ivanka getting trademarks from China while attending meetings and meeting heads of state on a government trip is just as smelly as hunter getting a job cause his last name is Biden. My point is neither should be investigated unless there is evidence of wrong doing.

View attachment 289238

its not a deflection it is a point. I don’t want to investigate the trump kids, but that’s exactly what would happen using your logic of investigate just to make sure nothing stinky is going on. Ivanka getting trademarks from China while attending meetings and meeting heads of state on a government trip is just as smelly as hunter getting a job cause his last name is Biden. My point is neither should be investigated unless there is evidence of wrong doing.

If what I've provided isn't enough to raise doubts in your mind, I guess you'll just have to wait for more to come out. And if this hoax goes to trial in the Senate, you can bet it will. There's already talk about looking into it in both houses of congress since the State Dept emails have come to light.

What the people really want to know about Hunter Biden and Burisma, is what was Burisma paying for? Was Mr. Biden worth the 50 large every month? If he was worth it, we'd love to know what this particular Whore Mongering Crack Head did for the money. It doesn't looks like Hunter Biden is an expert in energy and Ukraine. It looks like Burisma was just buying Graft..

Although appearances are sometime deceptive.

View attachment 289238

The Trump kids were ALREADY investigated. Don Jr. spent weeks talking to the Criminal Coupster Bob Mueller.

If what I've provided isn't enough to raise doubts in your mind, I guess you'll just have to wait for more to come out. And if this hoax goes to trial in the Senate, you can bet it will. There's already talk about looking into it in both houses of congress since the State Dept emails have come to light.

Everything you’ve laid out has been out for years. All public and during a time when Biden held the office of VP and republicans held the power of the house. This could have easily been investigated by oversight but it didn’t even raise eyebrows because when you consider all elements of the situation at the time. This didn’t rise to anything. Biden literally did what Ron Johnson and other GOP senators wrote a letter asking them to do!

So what’s changed? Any new evidence surface? No. The only difference is that Biden is a front runner opposing Trump and Trump needs to set up his opponents as crooked evil people. So he pushes Ukraine to announce they are investigating Biden and The DNC. He molds the narrative to fit some crooked sounding story, pushes it out to his puppets and then it’s Lock them Up!!! All over again. Come on man, how do you not see what’s going on?!

What the people really want to know about Hunter Biden and Burisma, is what was Burisma paying for? Was Mr. Biden worth the 50 large every month? If he was worth it, we'd love to know what this particular Whore Mongering Crack Head did for the money. It doesn't looks like Hunter Biden is an expert in energy and Ukraine. It looks like Burisma was just buying Graft..

Although appearances are sometime deceptive.
the answer to that is already public. Burisma was trying to gain stronger relations with the USA and wanted to get high profile people on their board to boost the profile of their company. Whether you like it or not the son of the VP is a high profile person. How much money do companies spend on a single 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl?! Biden was paid a drop in the bucket compared to any large companies advertising budget.

Everything you’ve laid out has been out for years. All public and during a time when Biden held the office of VP and republicans held the power of the house. This could have easily been investigated by oversight but it didn’t even raise eyebrows because when you consider all elements of the situation at the time. This didn’t rise to anything. Biden literally did what Ron Johnson and other GOP senators wrote a letter asking them to do!

So what’s changed? Any new evidence surface? No. The only difference is that Biden is a front runner opposing Trump and Trump needs to set up his opponents as crooked evil people. So he pushes Ukraine to announce they are investigating Biden and The DNC. He molds the narrative to fit some crooked sounding story, pushes it out to his puppets and then it’s Lock them Up!!! All over again. Come on man, how do you not see what’s going on?!

Yep, the State Dept emails just surfaced in the last couple of weeks. But 2 time loser Biden doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning the nomination. I saw a portion of an interview he did tonight. He was asked about his age and constant gaffs, and his response was to lean in toward the female interviewer and said in a really spooky manner "Look at me.". His fund raising is way down, he's finished and just can't admit it.

Yep, the State Dept emails just surfaced in the last couple of weeks. But 2 time loser Biden doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning the nomination. I saw a portion of an interview he did tonight. He was asked about his age and constant gaffs, and his response was to lean in toward the female interviewer and said in a really spooky manner "Look at me.". His fund raising is way down, he's finished and just can't admit it.

Same age as Trump not as many gaffs. Those punches aren’t going to land

Same age as Trump not as many gaffs. Those punches aren’t going to land

They will when one of his opponents puts together a compilation video in an ad. Republicans won't have to do a thing.

yep, precisely.

only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
Name the American's indicted for COLLUSION with Russia.
Roger Stone, for one.
So, when I say name an American indicted for COLLUSION... You reply with the name Roger Stone.

Roger Stone was indicted for obstruction, witness tampering, and perjury,

None of those indictments are for collusion, are they?

Who else was indicted for Collusion?

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

Because Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor and the entire international community backed Biden's move...including a group of GOP Senators...notably Ron Johnson
Who else, other than Joe Biden, threatened to withhold $1 billion?

NO it is not painfully obvious,,,

and maybe investigations arent happening because people that think like you in high places are doing their best to stop it,,,
the people in the highest places for the past 3 years have been Trump people so why would they cover for Biden. your little conspiracy theory crumbles at that point. Sorry

NO it doesnt,,,

what are you so afraid of???
Ok, if your theory doesn’t crumble then can you explain why Trump and his people who run our intel agencies would be covering up for Biden while trying to leverage Ukraine so they are the ones investigating him?

I dont have to explain anything to you,,,

OH and thats just another deflection,,,,
You’re right... what you did is exactly what a deflection is. Make a claim and then say you don’t have to explain it when asked about it. thanks for setting the perfect example of how a doofus debates. Brilliant.

:clap::clap2:

WOW!!!
a double deflection,,,youre getting good at this,,,,

Forum List

Back