Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Why did Joe insert himself between the Ukraine government and his son?

That’s all anyone needs to know.
And we all know the answer.
He didn't. You're a liar

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

He didn't. You're a liar
Have a nice day!
Hunter Biden

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

Because Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor and the entire international community backed Biden's move...including a group of GOP Senators...notably Ron Johnson

How do you know Joe inserted himself. Do you have any proof that’s what he did or are you just making that up?
Uh, is that a trick question?

Joe said he he inserted himself. On video.
LIAR!
Quote his exact words mentioning his son!

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
Have a nice day!

Twitter
No mention of his son, proving the Right are lying "human scum."
Thank you.

Actually it's the commiecrats in the house that won't allow the Biden situation to be looked into. Heaven forbid there might be a legitimate foundation/suspicion for the topics Trump broached on the phone call. That would blow up the whole damn hoax, and they can't have that.

Are you kidding?! You’re actually buying into this crap?! It’s painfully obvious what Trumps angle was with the Biden thing. If there was any there there the DOJ would be on it or The senate could investigate... none of that is happening

NO it is not painfully obvious,,,

and maybe investigations arent happening because people that think like you in high places are doing their best to stop it,,,

Actually it's the commiecrats in the house that won't allow the Biden situation to be looked into. Heaven forbid there might be a legitimate foundation/suspicion for the topics Trump broached on the phone call. That would blow up the whole damn hoax, and they can't have that.

Are you kidding?! You’re actually buying into this crap?! It’s painfully obvious what Trumps angle was with the Biden thing. If there was any there there the DOJ would be on it or The senate could investigate... none of that is happening

How can we know without a proper investigation, Devon Archer visited poppa Joe at the WH just before Hunter was appointed to the Burisma board, then Biden announced US aid for the Ukraine gas industry shortly after. Plus we know the Ukraine court said Ukraine officials interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of the bitch. So yeah I have questions.

That’s great. I’m sure with a little work we can dig up plenty of “questions” about Jared and Ivankas business dealings while having positions in the White House as well. Should we do an investigation on that?. Let’s throw Chelsea Clinton, Don Jr and Eric Trump in the mix for good measure. Sound good?!

Sorry, bit I’ve had enough of these over politicized “investigations”. If a crime was committed or there is sufficient evidence of a crime then investigate it. This Biden business is nothing but innuendo at this point

and maybe investigations arent happening because people that think like you in high places are doing their best to stop it,,,
the people in the highest places for the past 3 years have been Trump people so why would they cover for Biden. your little conspiracy theory crumbles at that point. Sorry

the people in the highest places for the past 3 years have been Trump people so why would they cover for Biden. your little conspiracy theory crumbles at that point. Sorry

NO it doesnt,,,

what are you so afraid of???

How can we know without a proper investigation, Devon Archer visited poppa Joe at the WH just before Hunter was appointed to the Burisma board, then Biden announced US aid for the Ukraine gas industry shortly after. Plus we know the Ukraine court said Ukraine officials interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of the bitch. So yeah I have questions.

That’s great. I’m sure with a little work we can dig up plenty of “questions” about Jared and Ivankas business dealings while having positions in the White House as well. Should we do an investigation on that?. Let’s throw Chelsea Clinton, Don Jr and Eric Trump in the mix for good measure. Sound good?!

Sorry, bit I’ve had enough of these over politicized “investigations”. If a crime was committed or there is sufficient evidence of a crime then investigate it. This Biden business is nothing but innuendo at this point

Wow, deflecting from your own thread. I have more too, like Burisma reps lobbying the State Dept shortly after Ukraine seized assets from the Burisma owner to help get investigations lifted. That is confirmed by State Dept emails. There was much going on behind the scenes that is just coming out, more State Dept emails are due to be released next month. As usual they are dragging their feet on the FOIA request.

NO it doesnt,,,

Ok, if your theory doesn’t crumble then can you explain why Trump and his people who run our intel agencies would be covering up for Biden while trying to leverage Ukraine so they are the ones investigating him?

Wow, deflecting from your own thread. I have more too, like Burisma reps lobbying the State Dept shortly after Ukraine seized assets from the Burisma owner to help get investigations lifted. That is confirmed by State Dept emails. There was much going on behind the scenes that is just coming out, more State Dept emails are due to be released next month. As usual they are dragging their feet on the FOIA request.

That wasn’t a deflection it was applying your logic to multiple scenarios to highlight the stupidity of your arguments and then using that point to reenforce my original point... that investigations should be based on crimes and evidence

NO it doesnt,,,

Ok, if your theory doesn’t crumble then can you explain why Trump and his people who run our intel agencies would be covering up for Biden while trying to leverage Ukraine so they are the ones investigating him?

I dont have to explain anything to you,,,

OH and thats just another deflection,,,,

NO it doesnt,,,

I dont have to explain anything to you,,,

OH and thats just another deflection,,,,
You’re right... what you did is exactly what a deflection is. Make a claim and then say you don’t have to explain it when asked about it. thanks for setting the perfect example of how a doofus debates. Brilliant.

:clap::clap2:

That wasn’t a deflection it was applying your logic to multiple scenarios to highlight the stupidity of your arguments and then using that point to reenforce my original point... that investigations should be based on crimes and evidence

There are already suspicions, evidence comes with investigation. Don't you think those State Dept emails are evidence? The question is. what other tentacles are out there and where do they go?

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
He isn't testifying because he has nothing to do with the impeachment.

Al Capone did LESS than Biden?

You guys are seriously delusional.

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

Except it's not documented - it's debunked. :lol:

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.

Sure it has something to do with impeachment, it could prove a basis for Trumps requests.

There are already suspicions, evidence comes with investigation. Don't you think those State Dept emails are evidence? The question is. what other tentacles are out there and where do they go?

people were saying the same thing about Hillarie's pizza basement child porn ring.

what are the state department emails you’re talking about?

Sure it has something to do with impeachment, it could prove a basis for Trumps requests.

There are already legal mechanisms in place to address crime - assuming there is evidence to support an investigation. The fact that it hasn't happened would indicate that there isn't any.

It's not about Hunter Biden. At any time Trump could have launched an investigation through official channels. Why didn't he?

Have to thank Biden for giving us the commercial for what's wrong with DC: "public servants" fuck the taxpayer to enrich themselves

Forum List

Back