Hunter Biden

I am very open-minded and fair-minded. You will not meet a person who is more fair than I am. I really do believe that justice should be color blind, gender blind. You name it. I think justice should. You know one of our traditions about justice, about finding justice is, the defense should be able to present their witnesses. If you can’t call Hunter Biden and the whistleblower, that’s sort of a sham. That’s not really a trial. So I am fair-minded, but the trial has to be fair.
Rand Paul 2019

honestly what’s going on with that guy?!
more deflection,,,
How was that deflection and not a direct response?! Haha, id love to hear you try and explain this!! You are so out of your league here
rands name was never mentioned so why did you bring him up???
The passage that Basque posted was something that Rand Paul said in an interview this AM.

you should ask more questions and be less reactive... you’ll eat much less crow

I am very open-minded and fair-minded. You will not meet a person who is more fair than I am. I really do believe that justice should be color blind, gender blind. You name it. I think justice should. You know one of our traditions about justice, about finding justice is, the defense should be able to present their witnesses. If you can’t call Hunter Biden and the whistleblower, that’s sort of a sham. That’s not really a trial. So I am fair-minded, but the trial has to be fair.
Rand Paul 2019

more deflection,,,
How was that deflection and not a direct response?! Haha, id love to hear you try and explain this!! You are so out of your league here
The passage that Basque posted was something that Rand Paul said in an interview this AM.

so instead of you addressing the message you attacked the messenger,,,thats deflection

Are you slow?

you asked...

“I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,“

I answered....

“If that’s what I was trying to tell you then that’s what I would have told you. Where do you get these crap comebacks from?! Just stick to the things I say. I’m not sending coded messages.”

it doesn’t get more direct than that.
THERE WAS NOTHING DIRECT ABOUT THAT,,,

you claimed if he did something wrong he would be in jail for it,,,
so your saying that all corrupt politicians go to jail, which is complete bullshit and you know it,,,most corrupt politicians get away with it
Jesus man, why do I need to keep explaining things to you like your a grade schooler. You’re not even quoting me accurately...

I said...

“If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t...”

so no, I did not say all corrupt politicians go to jail. Stop lying
you are aware it has to go through due process first???
trump cant just say put him in jail after all,,,

if theres nothing to hide whats the big problem with a full investigation where hunter and others would testify,,,

and you are still ignoring the DNC/Ukraine aspect of the whole thing which was trumps main concern in the phone call,,,,
No shit, I never said trump could just throw him in jail... but if everything had been documented for years and the evidence was all there then the DOJ could easily indict and there would be a trial and he would go to jail. That’s the process. I don’t see an indictment so the claim that Biden’s crimes are so clear and documented is complete bullshit

of course we have to assume republicans are honest enough to do anything about corruption,,,
do you trust republicans??? I dont,,,

just because there isnt an indictment means nothing when dems and repubes are involved,,,
do you trust Trump and Barr?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Why did Joe insert himself between the Ukraine government and his son?

That’s all anyone needs to know.
And we all know the answer.

There’s nothing wrong with shaking down other governments if your acting in the interest of the country. Presidents and administrations do it all the time. There was nothing illegal or wrong about what Biden did to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. You didn’t answer my question though. Why the need for Hunter to testify. What questions need to be asked?
Are you trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself? Big shot Biden actually popped off about backing the Ukraines down. Your boy is nothing but a corrupt idiot and if you can't see that? Well draw your own conclusions
ive given up trying to convince whackos on this board of anything. I just present the facts as they are and call out BS.

in this case the facts show that Biden did nothing wrong. You can keep calling him corrupt but you’ve failed to explain why or make a sensible argument.
youve presented selected facts not all the facts,,,and as of yet its not been proven that biden did nothing wrong, and the documented facts say there may be illegal actions involved,,

if they have nothing to hide then let an investigation proceed and let the chips fall where they do,,,
you. Ring up due process and then come at me for not being able to prove that Biden did nothing wrong?! Is that a joke?!!!! See, here in America people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Now of there is evidence of wrong doing then there should be an investigation. I’ve been asking what that evidence is and nobody can point to anything besides empty talking points with no legal relevance.
I have posted a long list of questionable actions,, because you choose to ignore them isnt my fault,,,and having hunter and joe testify under oath will clear it up one way or another,,,

what are they hiding???
I don’t think they are hiding anything... they just don’t want to play Trumps distraction game and go down that Rabbit hole. You haven’t listed anything of substance that would justify a warrant, investigation or indictment. You’re fishing plain and simple

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Actually it's the commiecrats in the house that won't allow the Biden situation to be looked into. Heaven forbid there might be a legitimate foundation/suspicion for the topics Trump broached on the phone call. That would blow up the whole damn hoax, and they can't have that.

Rand Paul 2019

more deflection,,,

so instead of you addressing the message you attacked the messenger,,,thats deflection
There wasn’t really a message, he was being a smart ass by posting that quote. I guess that went right over your head. Keep swinging buddy, you’ll land a lunch one of these days.

THERE WAS NOTHING DIRECT ABOUT THAT,,,

you claimed if he did something wrong he would be in jail for it,,,
so your saying that all corrupt politicians go to jail, which is complete bullshit and you know it,,,most corrupt politicians get away with it
Jesus man, why do I need to keep explaining things to you like your a grade schooler. You’re not even quoting me accurately...

I said...

“If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t...”

so no, I did not say all corrupt politicians go to jail. Stop lying
you are aware it has to go through due process first???
trump cant just say put him in jail after all,,,

if theres nothing to hide whats the big problem with a full investigation where hunter and others would testify,,,

and you are still ignoring the DNC/Ukraine aspect of the whole thing which was trumps main concern in the phone call,,,,
No shit, I never said trump could just throw him in jail... but if everything had been documented for years and the evidence was all there then the DOJ could easily indict and there would be a trial and he would go to jail. That’s the process. I don’t see an indictment so the claim that Biden’s crimes are so clear and documented is complete bullshit

of course we have to assume republicans are honest enough to do anything about corruption,,,
do you trust republicans??? I dont,,,

just because there isnt an indictment means nothing when dems and repubes are involved,,,
do you trust Trump and Barr?

I trust the facts,,,,

more deflection,,,

There wasn’t really a message, he was being a smart ass by posting that quote. I guess that went right over your head. Keep swinging buddy, you’ll land a lunch one of these days.
actually its worse than a deflection,,,its an admission you have nothing left,,,,
alinsky 101,,,

How do you know Joe inserted himself. Do you have any proof that’s what he did or are you just making that up?

Actually it's the commiecrats in the house that won't allow the Biden situation to be looked into. Heaven forbid there might be a legitimate foundation/suspicion for the topics Trump broached on the phone call. That would blow up the whole damn hoax, and they can't have that.

Are you kidding?! You’re actually buying into this crap?! It’s painfully obvious what Trumps angle was with the Biden thing. If there was any there there the DOJ would be on it or The senate could investigate... none of that is happening

How do you know Joe inserted himself. Do you have any proof that’s what he did or are you just making that up?
Uh, is that a trick question?

Joe said he he inserted himself. On video.

The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.
only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
Name the American's indicted for COLLUSION with Russia.
Roger Stone, for one.

actually its worse than a deflection,,,its an admission you have nothing left,,,,
alinsky 101,,,
Don’t be bitter that you didn’t understand what was going on. It’s ok, by way this conversation has gone it seems like that happens a lot to you.

LIAR!
Quote his exact words mentioning his son!

how exactly did he insert himself?

only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!
Name the American's indicted for COLLUSION with Russia.
Roger Stone, for one.
OMG!!!!
he was crooked long before he met trump and is why he got in trouble,,,,

alinsky 101,,,
Don’t be bitter that you didn’t understand what was going on. It’s ok, by way this conversation has gone it seems like that happens a lot to you.

yes people do have a tendency to run from facts and reality,,,,

LIAR!
Quote his exact words mentioning his son!

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
Have a nice day!

Twitter

Are you kidding?! You’re actually buying into this crap?! It’s painfully obvious what Trumps angle was with the Biden thing. If there was any there there the DOJ would be on it or The senate could investigate... none of that is happening

How can we know without a proper investigation, Devon Archer visited poppa Joe at the WH just before Hunter was appointed to the Burisma board, then Biden announced US aid for the Ukraine gas industry shortly after. Plus we know the Ukraine court said Ukraine officials interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of the bitch. So yeah I have questions.

Forum List

Back