Hunter Biden

I don’t read political books. Theres a new one coming out every day by some politician, news anchor, pundant, or ex staffer trying to cash in.

if somebody strikes oil we will see it

This Biden thing has been out there for ever. Yes, Biden is a slimy corrupt piece of shit. I hope he dies in as much pain or more then his son Bo did. But it's not just him. It's all of them. There are no good polititions. Trump is not Gawds presidant. Trump is a corrupt turd like Obama was. This is all smoke and mirrors until the tiff among the political elite gets settled.
It’s easy to be the peanut gallery. You sound like a disturbed individual who makes up for his inadequacies and insecurities by bitching about others and diving into conspiracy theories. Instead of playing the victim for the rest of your days why don’t you try to put yourself out there and actually do something useful with your life.

this isnt a theory,,,its all backed up by documents and testimony
If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t and Rudy Guliani is running around Ukraine trying to sneak deals for them to open an investigation just show the cards. Sorry man, you’ve been duped. It wasn’t even sly
I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,

you live in a dream world,,,

if its all fake then why are you so against an investigation???
let the repubes have their fun and end up with egg on their faces,,,
If that’s what I was trying to tell you then that’s what I would have told you. Where do you get these crap comebacks from?! Just stick to the things I say. I’m not sending coded messages.

Becauase Republicans use bullshit investigations politically?

Odd...that didn't happen in 2016 did it?

according to the documEnted faCTS THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE SOMETHING ILLEGAL HAPPENED,,,AND AN Investigation will prove it,,,

What "documEnted faCTS" moron?
sorry I didnt realize you are one of the low information voters,,,,

once you get educated get back to me so we can have a productive discussion,,,

This Biden thing has been out there for ever. Yes, Biden is a slimy corrupt piece of shit. I hope he dies in as much pain or more then his son Bo did. But it's not just him. It's all of them. There are no good polititions. Trump is not Gawds presidant. Trump is a corrupt turd like Obama was. This is all smoke and mirrors until the tiff among the political elite gets settled.
It’s easy to be the peanut gallery. You sound like a disturbed individual who makes up for his inadequacies and insecurities by bitching about others and diving into conspiracy theories. Instead of playing the victim for the rest of your days why don’t you try to put yourself out there and actually do something useful with your life.

If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t and Rudy Guliani is running around Ukraine trying to sneak deals for them to open an investigation just show the cards. Sorry man, you’ve been duped. It wasn’t even sly
I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,

If that’s what I was trying to tell you then that’s what I would have told you. Where do you get these crap comebacks from?! Just stick to the things I say. I’m not sending coded messages.
good deflection,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
ummm Joe Biden bragged about it
How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

thats why there needs to be an investigation,,,
its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders
got a link???

Becauase Republicans use bullshit investigations politically?

Odd...that didn't happen in 2016 did it?

according to the documEnted faCTS THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE SOMETHING ILLEGAL HAPPENED,,,AND AN Investigation will prove it,,,

What "documEnted faCTS" moron?

Whats "Becauase" moron?
Your precious Dems have been using bullshit investigations for 3 years now but you don't care about that do you?

good deflection,,,
I didn’t deflect I gave a direct answer to your question.

good deflection,,,

NO YOU DIDNT,,,

got a link???
of course I do, I don’t just make shit up. Here’s info about a letter signed by Ron Johnson and other GOP senators calling for reform in the prosecutors office... do your own research to verify if you don’t like Axios. Also look into the IMF and other world leaders who called for these reforms. I’m surprised you don’t already know this though. You should research this stuff better.
3 GOP senators called for Ukrainian government reform in 2016 letter

good deflection,,,

NO YOU DIDNT,,,
Are you slow?

you asked...

“I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,“

I answered....

“If that’s what I was trying to tell you then that’s what I would have told you. Where do you get these crap comebacks from?! Just stick to the things I say. I’m not sending coded messages.”

it doesn’t get more direct than that.

He didn’t make the decision to do it alone, it was a the consensus of our government and others that had been discussing it for months prior

good deflection,,,

NO YOU DIDNT,,,
Are you slow?

you asked...

“I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,“

I answered....

“If that’s what I was trying to tell you then that’s what I would have told you. Where do you get these crap comebacks from?! Just stick to the things I say. I’m not sending coded messages.”

THERE WAS NOTHING DIRECT ABOUT THAT,,,

you claimed if he did something wrong he would be in jail for it,,,
so your saying that all corrupt politicians go to jail, which is complete bullshit and you know it,,,most corrupt politicians get away with it

He didn’t make the decision to do it alone, it was a the consensus of our government and others that had been discussing it for months prior
3 people is not a consensus,,,and the entirety of the facts says different,,,

but an investigation will prove it one way or the other,,,
so unless they are hiding something let it happen,,,

good deflection,,,

NO YOU DIDNT,,,
Are you slow?

you asked...

I answered....

THERE WAS NOTHING DIRECT ABOUT THAT,,,

you claimed if he did something wrong he would be in jail for it,,,
so your saying that all corrupt politicians go to jail, which is complete bullshit and you know it,,,most corrupt politicians get away with it
Jesus man, why do I need to keep explaining things to you like your a grade schooler. You’re not even quoting me accurately...

I said...

“If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t...”

so no, I did not say all corrupt politicians go to jail. Stop lying

3 people is not a consensus,,,and the entirety of the facts says different,,,

but an investigation will prove it one way or the other,,,
so unless they are hiding something let it happen,,,
It wasn’t 3 people... you’re having reading comprehension problems again and forgetting your implication of Biden doing this alone for his own self interest. Try again.

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed million of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
So is the hidden crime Joe scamming millions for Hunter? How exactly do you think that happened and what evidence do you have to back it up?
Hidden? He admitted to the shakedown on tape, which makes him pretty stupid too. He was actually bragging about the extortion. Your boy looks and acts like Tommy Smothers. No wonder his son is a crackhead.
There’s nothing wrong with shaking down other governments if your acting in the interest of the country. Presidents and administrations do it all the time. There was nothing illegal or wrong about what Biden did to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. You didn’t answer my question though. Why the need for Hunter to testify. What questions need to be asked?
Are you trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself? Big shot Biden actually popped off about backing the Ukraines down. Your boy is nothing but a corrupt idiot and if you can't see that? Well draw your own conclusions

Forum List

Back