Hunter Biden

Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.
Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?
And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.
Wow
What is the crime? Spell it out for me
Influence peddling. More to the point, if it can be shown, in any way that biden directed USAID payments to Burisma, that is the kiss of death.
thank you for being the first to answer the question... is there any evidence to suspect Biden did that?
The influence peddling is pretty clear. Burisma was famous for placing people on its Board of Directors who could help it escape sanctions. That's why even though Burisma was KNOWN to be incredibly corrupt, nothing ever happened to them.
Sounds incredibly similar to how the Democrats work within our federal government.

Trumps first pile of excuses are all being debunked through his own people’s testimonies. All he has left is admitting to the QPQ and trying to legitimize it.
Once again a 30 year old child who is a crack addict to the VP of the United states not corruption?
And Epstein a billionaire committed suicide in his jail cell.
Wow
epstien didnt commit suicide,,,
Tramp had him killed, as you well know!
LOL, Hillary did as you SHOULD know.
Hillary is POWERLESS. Tramp has the clout to get his rapist buddy Epstein killed.
I think you're rather cornfused, Edith. Trump only had a passing casual friendship with Epstein from a few public encounters that had long since grown cold. It is Billy Clinton who was close buds with Jeff, as witnessed by the painting of Little Willy in his house!

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.
only in your ignorant mind,,,
There is no mind in the entire universe as willfully IGNORANT as yours!
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!
There have been 34 indicted.
Thank you for proving your absolute IGNORANCE!

List the grounds.

The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.
The Mueller report cited over 200 instances of RNC collusion with Russia, as you well know.
so there are 200 cases and not a single indictment,,,sounds more like you lied and are scared shitless that the real corruption by the DNC is being exposed,,,
LIAR!

List the grounds.
Kiss my ass!

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
ummm Joe Biden bragged about it

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?

No. I won't. The book has been out long enough you can get it for $6.00 at half price books, and I'm positive you can find a free down load. I find it hard to believe that no one here has even read the book by the guy who planted this seed.

Peter Schweizer - Wikipedia

That's the author. One of the books is called "secret empires" or some such. I have questions as to why Mitch McConnel and Elain Chaw aren't having a few questions tossed their way.
I don’t read political books. Theres a new one coming out every day by some politician, news anchor, pundant, or ex staffer trying to cash in.

if somebody strikes oil we will see it

This Biden thing has been out there for ever. Yes, Biden is a slimy corrupt piece of shit. I hope he dies in as much pain or more then his son Bo did. But it's not just him. It's all of them. There are no good polititions. Trump is not Gawds presidant. Trump is a corrupt turd like Obama was. This is all smoke and mirrors until the tiff among the political elite gets settled.
It’s easy to be the peanut gallery. You sound like a disturbed individual who makes up for his inadequacies and insecurities by bitching about others and diving into conspiracy theories. Instead of playing the victim for the rest of your days why don’t you try to put yourself out there and actually do something useful with your life.

this isnt a theory,,,its all backed up by documents and testimony
If all that was documented and backed up then Biden would either be in prison or under indictment by Trumps DOJ. The fact that he isn’t and Rudy Guliani is running around Ukraine trying to sneak deals for them to open an investigation just show the cards. Sorry man, you’ve been duped. It wasn’t even sly
I hope youre not trying to tell me every corrupt politician in history got prosecuted and went to jail are you,,,,

you live in a dream world,,,

if its all fake then why are you so against an investigation???
let the repubes have their fun and end up with egg on their faces,,,

Bragged about what? Do you know? What did Biden say that disturbed you?

How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

thats why there needs to be an investigation,,,

This is just Trump trying for a replay of 2016 with Biden taking on the Hillary role. Of course there was nothing illegal in either case but the mere claim of an "investigation" is all Trump wants.

Maybe Billy the Bagman will open an investigation of the Bidens days before the election huh?

This is just Trump trying for a replay of 2016 with Biden taking on the Hillary role. Of course there was nothing illegal in either case but the mere claim of an "investigation" is all Trump wants.

Maybe Billy the Bagman will open an investigation of the Bidens days before the election huh?
according to the documEnted faCTS THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE SOMETHING ILLEGAL HAPPENED,,,AND AN Investigation will prove it,,,

if theres nothing to hide whats the problem???

LIAR!

List the grounds.
Kiss my ass!

We'll take that to mean you either don't know or can't.

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election

You're still peddling that malarkey?
It is malarkey only to the most ignorant of morons!

I'm sure you believe that. Hold onto it, you may need it.

if its all fake then why are you so against an investigation???
Becauase Republicans use bullshit investigations politically?
let the repubes have their fun and end up with egg on their faces,,,

Odd...that didn't happen in 2016 did it?

according to the documEnted faCTS THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE SOMETHING ILLEGAL HAPPENED,,,AND AN Investigation will prove it,,,

What "documEnted faCTS" moron?

Forum List

Back