Hunter Biden

No they shouldn’t be off limits when their
Parents are using their kids and family members to get around RICO, FOIA and Campaign Finance Laws.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

What does Hunter Biden have to do with his dad?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

The children of politicians should be off limits in a campaign.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

All of this stinks to high heaven.

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.

Care to Explain why 4 members of Obama’s inner circle were getting millions from Burisma??

upload_2019-12-26_12-43-27.jpeg

If you believe this then explain why Democrats Served up The President’s kids with Subpoenas and had th testify in Congress? They also had to produce thousands of emails. Never mind nothing was found, but why do Joe and Hunter Biden need protected?

Why is Hunter Biden excluded
From testifying?
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.

Last edited:
The Trump Children had to testify and even produced thousands and thousands of emails being completely transparent.

Why does Hunter Biden get immunity, like The Clinton Campaign got immunity, like The Podesta Group was given Immunity?

Democrats are suing to see all the financials and tax returns of not just The President, but of all his children and they want to see all his financial holdings.

Why is Hunter & Joe Biden immune from this? Especially in the light of a verified a successful Extortion attempt by Joe Biden against Ukraine.

You believe in fairness, Right? Are Joe and Hunter Biden above The Law?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
what’s your point?

whats your point?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Don’t Drink and Post Dim Tard. The Clintons like The Bidens and like Obama were selling their office.

What is particularly disgusting is that people like Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, Clinton, Biden, and even Obama have their own children to launder bribes for them.

So they use their children and then they make all these deposits offshore to try to hide them from The IRS, FBI, FOIA, and Campaign Finance.

Trump has been systematically taking this Graft, Bribery and system of personal enrichment and influence peddling apart.
So follow the money and you can see he’s pissed some very powerful and corrupt people off.

And the people that benefit the most from this System, are people like Schiff, Nadler,Pelosi, Schummer and the aforementioned political criminals.

To quite Paul Harvey, “Now you know the rest of the story!”
View attachment 296758
Fake news

If you believe this then explain why Democrats Served up The President’s kids with Subpoenas and had th testify in Congress? They also had to produce thousands of emails. Never mind nothing was found, but why do Joe and Hunter Biden need protected?

From testifying?

Easy, Trumps kids were involved in his campaign and they met with Russians and then lied about it. They were subpoenaed during a time that Russia was being investigated by the FBI for criminal activity interfering with our election .

From testifying?

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to ome thing illegal on the politician?

Easy, Trumps kids were involved in his campaign and they met with Russians and then lied about it. They were subpoenaed during a time that Russia was being investigated by the FBI for criminal activity interfering with our election .
and hunter has direct ties to the ukraine/DNC scandel and he most likely has met with many Ukrainians involved, and possibly is involved himself,,,

From testifying?

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to ome thing illegal on the politician?

and hunter has direct ties to the ukraine/DNC scandel and he most likely has met with many Ukrainians involved, and possibly is involved himself,,,
The entire “Ukraine scandal” was invented by Putin, Rudy, and Donny. Putin to divert blame for their election interference and Rudy/Trump to gain campaign ammo. And you’re falling for it. What a joke

This???

images (4).jpg

This???

View attachment 296784
Wow, you use a cartoon to make your arguments. Speaks volumes. Next!

This???

View attachment 296784
Ok. I'll use a video

The evidence of Creepy Joe and the quid pro quo is on F tape JC. Enough evidence for a 20 yr stint

She don't lie....She don't lie.........She don't liiiieeee......................The big C

No they shouldn’t be off limits when their
Parents are using their kids and family members to get around RICO, FOIA and Campaign Finance Laws.

He's still a 50 yr old child though.

LOL. This is so funny. Libs hate investigations of themselves.

God it must suck to be so dishonest. An honorable man would do a Budd Dwyer

This???

View attachment 296784
Ok. I'll use a video

The evidence of Creepy Joe and the quid pro quo is on F tape JC. Enough evidence for a 20 yr stint

She don't lie....She don't lie.........She don't liiiieeee......................The big C

Yes it’s all on tape. Has been for years. It’s just now during election time becoming a big deal. The smear tactic is weak and transparent and childish. Grow up.

Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,

Evidence??? Of what?

Let's start collecting evidence that the Trump children are profitting off their Daddy's Presidency.

Let's start with Ivanka's 20+ personal trade marks in China. Or Don Jr.'s $500 million loan guarantee from the Chinese government.

This???

View attachment 296784
Ok. I'll use a video

Yes it’s all on tape. Has been for years. It’s just now during election time becoming a big deal. The smear tactic is weak and transparent and childish. Grow up.

Why does every single person here that flames me have such a low reputation ratio. I really consider that vitally important now on taking someone seriously.Thank you.

This???

View attachment 296784
Ok. I'll use a video

Why does every single person here that flames me have such a low reputation ratio. I really consider that vitally important now on taking someone seriously.Thank you.

Haha, says the guy making his arguments with cartoons and fake narratives. Way to go buddy

From testifying?

The entire “Ukraine scandal” was invented by Putin, Rudy, and Donny. Putin to divert blame for their election interference and Rudy/Trump to gain campaign ammo. And you’re falling for it. What a joke

not according to government documents and court records,,,,

This???

View attachment 296784
Ok. I'll use a video

a reputation doesnt make you right,,,

what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,

Evidence??? Of what?

Let's start collecting evidence that the Trump children are profitting off their Daddy's Presidency.

Let's start with Ivanka's 20+ personal trade marks in China. Or Don Jr.'s $500 million loan guarantee from the Chinese government.

thats been happening for 4 yrs now and nothing of substance has been found,,,

and both can be done at the same time,,

Forum List

Back