Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
A couple of things. Burisma was getting US cash and then stuffing a portion of it into the VP's pocket. Ukraine also interfered in the 2016 election, probably at the direction of the Obama Administration and the Clinton Campaign. Certainly Biden had enough power and was able to extort Ukraine into firing their top prosecutors, even set a 6 hour deadline. That suggests that the Obama Administration had one hell of a lot of power over the Ukrainian government.

GOP Senators Grassley, Johnson Seek “Suspicious Activity Reports” on Hunter Biden For Possible Money Laundering, Fraud Related to Burisma
I was going to try and have a civil debate with you but then you throw out these kookie conspiracy theories with nothing to back them up. It’s amazing to me that you actually believe this crap. You’re taking the word of right wing media over our own intelligence professionals because it fits your political narrative... that’s sad
Lol
There has not been any investigation done on the Bidens, there needs to be at least a two year investigation on slow joe and his fucked up spawn....
Why’s that? Because the Trump Russia investigation was so good for our country? Are you a man of principle or a man of petty retribution and hypocrisy.... don’t bother, I know the answer
What god around comes around...
Disagreement is good for the country

Hunter Biden got a seat on the board of a company likely because of his name even though he was qualified.

I don;t get why this is a problem for Trumpettes where Ivanka & Kusher got their jobs SOLELY because of their relationship with Trump. Where Giuliani's kid has a $90k job at the House House with no qualifications.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

There are countless decisions Trump has made that benefited him or hos companies. They made millions from the tax cut. They made millions off of dealings with China.

They made millions from government & foreign governments using their properties.

They made millions from Trump visiting his properties.

And you God damn stupid fuck Trumpettes are worried that Hunter Biden got a job with a Ukraine company? Really?
Lol
Biden’s are not qualified to even run a lemonade stand you fucking moron

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
A couple of things. Burisma was getting US cash and then stuffing a portion of it into the VP's pocket. Ukraine also interfered in the 2016 election, probably at the direction of the Obama Administration and the Clinton Campaign. Certainly Biden had enough power and was able to extort Ukraine into firing their top prosecutors, even set a 6 hour deadline. That suggests that the Obama Administration had one hell of a lot of power over the Ukrainian government.

GOP Senators Grassley, Johnson Seek “Suspicious Activity Reports” on Hunter Biden For Possible Money Laundering, Fraud Related to Burisma
I was going to try and have a civil debate with you but then you throw out these kookie conspiracy theories with nothing to back them up. It’s amazing to me that you actually believe this crap. You’re taking the word of right wing media over our own intelligence professionals because it fits your political narrative... that’s sad
Lol
There has not been any investigation done on the Bidens, there needs to be at least a two year investigation on slow joe and his fucked up spawn....
Why’s that? Because the Trump Russia investigation was so good for our country? Are you a man of principle or a man of petty retribution and hypocrisy.... don’t bother, I know the answer
What god around comes around...
Disagreement is good for the country
Thank you for proving my point

Lol
They are totalitarians.

Horowitz' report looks like it includes the claim that the "intelligence professionals" repeatedly lied to The Court in order to illegally spy on Trump and then try to drive him from office, an effort that continues to this day.

No it doesn’t. Just because the plan got busted by a whistle blower doesn’t mean that actions taken weren’t wrong. That’s basic shit
You're really wound up on this.

Here's a few facts for you to whine about.

The aid was held up by Trump 55 days. Obama held up similar aid 8 years.
Trump actually gave lethal aid to Ukraine combating Russia. Obama refused to do so.
The aid was given well before the deadline on the bill authorizing it.
Trump was required by the bill to insure the aid was used properly and not funneled away by corrupt government officials.
Trump specifically said he wanted no quid pro quo repeatedly,
No person has testified or even said that Trump ever said he wanted a quid pro quo.

Your coup is failing, miserably... Think back to how you felt after Mueller testified... Your butthurt is going to be at that level again very soon.

Horowitz' report looks like it includes the claim that the "intelligence professionals" repeatedly lied to The Court in order to illegally spy on Trump and then try to drive him from office, an effort that continues to this day.
where did you hear that?! Can you post a link because all I’ve heard is that a single attorney is being investigated for doctoring a single page in a 400+ page application

No it doesn’t. Just because the plan got busted by a whistle blower doesn’t mean that actions taken weren’t wrong. That’s basic shit
You're really wound up on this.

Here's a few facts for you to whine about.

The aid was held up by Trump 55 days. Obama held up similar aid 8 years.
Trump actually gave lethal aid to Ukraine combating Russia. Obama refused to do so.
The aid was given well before the deadline on the bill authorizing it.
Trump was required by the bill to insure the aid was used properly and not funneled away by corrupt government officials.
Trump specifically said he wanted no quid pro quo repeatedly,
No person has testified or even said that Trump ever said he wanted a quid pro quo.

Your coup is failing, miserably... Think back to how you felt after Mueller testified... Your butthurt is going to be at that level again very soon.
was this meant for me? If so then you clearly have no clue what my views are on this subject. You are fighting a strawman

Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns

Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
what’s your point?

what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,

what’s your point?

what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,
How so?

what’s your point?

whats your point?

Don’t Drink and Post Dim Tard. The Clintons like The Bidens and like Obama were selling their office.

What is particularly disgusting is that people like Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, Clinton, Biden, and even Obama have their own children to launder bribes for them.

So they use their children and then they make all these deposits offshore to try to hide them from The IRS, FBI, FOIA, and Campaign Finance.

Trump has been systematically taking this Graft, Bribery and system of personal enrichment and influence peddling apart.
So follow the money and you can see he’s pissed some very powerful and corrupt people off.

And the people that benefit the most from this System, are people like Schiff, Nadler,Pelosi, Schummer and the aforementioned political criminals.

To quite Paul Harvey, “Now you know the rest of the story!”
upload_2019-12-26_12-26-33.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

What does Hunter Biden have to do with his dad?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

The children of politicians should be off limits in a campaign.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

All of this stinks to high heaven.

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

What does Hunter Biden have to do with his dad?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

The children of politicians should be off limits in a campaign.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

All of this stinks to high heaven.

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.

hunter is a grown ass man that based on what we know is guilty of several crimes,,,all we need now is a trial to prove it,,,

Forum List

Back