Hunter Biden

So is there a DOJ investigation into Biden? Do you have any documentation on that?

well trump told the ukraine president to contact the DOJ,,, so theres your proof,,,

Except that Barr has publically said that there is no DOJ investigation into Hunter or Joe Biden, so who's lying? Trump or Barr?

The bald fact is that the charges against Bursima were filed BEFORE Hunter Biden was hired.Now it's possible that the President of Burisma hired Biden hoping that this would influence those prosecuting him to leave him alone, but that didn't happen. But the notion that Hunter Biden was under investigation when his father fired the prosecutor, IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

Joe Biden was ORDERED TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR BY THE IMF, NATO, THE EU, AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. This was the publically stated policy of the United States of America, it's international institutions and alliances, and those of our European allies. It was done in public, in the open, and Biden was quite rightfully proud of how effectively he did the job ASSIGNED TO HIM BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.

What Trump babbles about in a telephone call is proof of nothing. Trump doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with the truth and nothing he says can be assumed to be true unless confirmed by sources outside of FOX News, and backed up with documentation that doesn't come from former soviet countries.

you keep switching words around to change the context of it,,,

please dont waste anymore of my time,,,

I'm not changing words. I'M POSTING THE FACTS WHICH DIRECTLY CONTRADICT YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

You keep trying to re-write history to make Biden's firing of the prosecutor nefarious, using documents and stories posted by the people Joe Biden and the American foreign policies had fired for corruption. Biden did his job, in accordance with PUBLICALLY STATED FOREIGN POLICY.

When you tell someone you want them to deal with corruption, you mean corruption NOW, not corruption committed years ago by people no longer in power.

you didnt post anything except your opinion,,,

I post the historical record of what happened when the Ukrainians initialled asked the West for help against the Russians.

The Russians hacked the DNC, and meddled in the US elections. Trump will not be allowed to lift Russian sanctions no matter how long he's President.

well trump told the ukraine president to contact the DOJ,,, so theres your proof,,,

Except that Barr has publically said that there is no DOJ investigation into Hunter or Joe Biden, so who's lying? Trump or Barr?

The bald fact is that the charges against Bursima were filed BEFORE Hunter Biden was hired.Now it's possible that the President of Burisma hired Biden hoping that this would influence those prosecuting him to leave him alone, but that didn't happen. But the notion that Hunter Biden was under investigation when his father fired the prosecutor, IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

Joe Biden was ORDERED TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR BY THE IMF, NATO, THE EU, AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. This was the publically stated policy of the United States of America, it's international institutions and alliances, and those of our European allies. It was done in public, in the open, and Biden was quite rightfully proud of how effectively he did the job ASSIGNED TO HIM BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.

What Trump babbles about in a telephone call is proof of nothing. Trump doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with the truth and nothing he says can be assumed to be true unless confirmed by sources outside of FOX News, and backed up with documentation that doesn't come from former soviet countries.

I'm not changing words. I'M POSTING THE FACTS WHICH DIRECTLY CONTRADICT YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

You keep trying to re-write history to make Biden's firing of the prosecutor nefarious, using documents and stories posted by the people Joe Biden and the American foreign policies had fired for corruption. Biden did his job, in accordance with PUBLICALLY STATED FOREIGN POLICY.

When you tell someone you want them to deal with corruption, you mean corruption NOW, not corruption committed years ago by people no longer in power.

I post the historical record of what happened when the Ukrainians initialled asked the West for help against the Russians.

The Russians hacked the DNC, and meddled in the US elections. Trump will not be allowed to lift Russian sanctions no matter how long he's President.

You mean when Obama gave no military aid to Ukraine?

'

He already HAS lifted sanctions on OVD..ya know...the Russian oligarch that Manafort was trying to "get whole with" when he got the job as Trump's campaign manager

dont change the subject,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
It was absolutely in the National Interests of the United States to determine if the Vice President was selling the office. We know that Ukraine interfered with the US election. It is in the national interests of the US to determine if the Obama Administration coordinated that interference and Biden's demonstrated ability to leverage aid to compel actions by Ukraine speaks to means.

I’LL TAKE “ASTONISHING HEADLINES JUST BEFORE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE FOR $500,” ALEX: Hunter Biden fathered Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test reveals.

As “Comfortably Smug” tweets, “The Dem who wishes Joe Biden congratulations on his newest grandchild at the debate tonight instantly wins this is the rule.”

While the rest of the media is downplaying that today is Joe Biden’s birthday, the Washington Free Beacon is not messing around: On 77th Birthday, Grandpa Joe Biden Welcomes Sixth Grandchild.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Last defense against impeachment, LOL, hell just bring in more democrat "expert" witnesses.

Last defense against impeachment, LOL, hell just bring in more democrat "expert" witnesses.
whats that supposed to mean?

Ukraine MP says Hunter Biden and partners got $16.5M in illegal money from Burisma

It means all the witnesses democrats brought in have been utter failures.

Let me restate that, utter failures for promoting the Democrats agenda.

Let me restate that, utter failures for promoting the Democrats agenda.
That’s a nice catch as you probably realized that all were working under Trumps admin and some were even hand picked by Trump and his appointees.

"Last Defense"?

You can't remove the President of the United States without broad bipartisan agreement that the President has committed a removable offense. You don't have that and you are never going to have it over this Ukraine policy disagreement.

Impeachment was never intended to be used by a group of partisans unhappy with a presidential election outcome and with the broad bipartisan agreement necessary in the Senate to take the choice from the hands of the voter, it's not happening over this Ukraine nonsense.

Do you honestly believe this "last defense" crap as if you think the President is facing removal?

Tell me what you think happens between now and when 67 Senators vote to remove the President, in the GOP Senate, during an election year.

A couple of things. Burisma was getting US cash and then stuffing a portion of it into the VP's pocket. Ukraine also interfered in the 2016 election, probably at the direction of the Obama Administration and the Clinton Campaign. Certainly Biden had enough power and was able to extort Ukraine into firing their top prosecutors, even set a 6 hour deadline. That suggests that the Obama Administration had one hell of a lot of power over the Ukrainian government.

GOP Senators Grassley, Johnson Seek “Suspicious Activity Reports” on Hunter Biden For Possible Money Laundering, Fraud Related to Burisma

A couple of things. Burisma was getting US cash and then stuffing a portion of it into the VP's pocket. Ukraine also interfered in the 2016 election, probably at the direction of the Obama Administration and the Clinton Campaign. Certainly Biden had enough power and was able to extort Ukraine into firing their top prosecutors, even set a 6 hour deadline. That suggests that the Obama Administration had one hell of a lot of power over the Ukrainian government.

GOP Senators Grassley, Johnson Seek “Suspicious Activity Reports” on Hunter Biden For Possible Money Laundering, Fraud Related to Burisma
:cuckoo:

"Last Defense"?

You can't remove the President of the United States without broad bipartisan agreement that the President has committed a removable offense. You don't have that and you are never going to have it over this Ukraine policy disagreement.

Impeachment was never intended to be used by a group of partisans unhappy with a presidential election outcome and with the broad bipartisan agreement necessary in the Senate to take the choice from the hands of the voter, it's not happening over this Ukraine nonsense.

Do you honestly believe this "last defense" crap as if you think the President is facing removal?

Tell me what you think happens between now and when 67 Senators vote to remove the President, in the GOP Senate, during an election year.
ive never supported impeachment and have even started threads talking about how dumb a move it would be to file articles of impeachment. Supporting impeachment was not the point of this thread. Showing the evolution of Trumps defense and messaging is... you already see a few shifting to the “last defense” that I laid out. Own the QPQ and defend it as being in the best interest of the country by backing up a validity towards investigating crowdstrike and the Biden’s. That will be the ultimate position if the impeachment ever hits the senate and then the focus will turn on validating the investigations that trump was asking for

I was going to try and have a civil debate with you but then you throw out these kookie conspiracy theories with nothing to back them up. It’s amazing to me that you actually believe this crap. You’re taking the word of right wing media over our own intelligence professionals because it fits your political narrative... that’s sad

I was going to try and have a civil debate with you but then you throw out these kookie conspiracy theories with nothing to back them up. It’s amazing to me that you actually believe this crap. You’re taking the word of right wing media over our own intelligence professionals because it fits your political narrative... that’s sad
Lol
There has not been any investigation done on the Bidens, there needs to be at least a two year investigation on slow joe and his fucked up spawn....

Lol
There has not been any investigation done on the Bidens, there needs to be at least a two year investigation on slow joe and his fucked up spawn....
Why’s that? Because the Trump Russia investigation was so good for our country? Are you a man of principle or a man of petty retribution and hypocrisy.... don’t bother, I know the answer

Hunter Biden got a seat on the board of a company likely because of his name even though he was qualified.

I don;t get why this is a problem for Trumpettes where Ivanka & Kusher got their jobs SOLELY because of their relationship with Trump. Where Giuliani's kid has a $90k job at the House House with no qualifications.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

There are countless decisions Trump has made that benefited him or hos companies. They made millions from the tax cut. They made millions off of dealings with China.

They made millions from government & foreign governments using their properties.

They made millions from Trump visiting his properties.

And you God damn stupid fuck Trumpettes are worried that Hunter Biden got a job with a Ukraine company? Really?

Forum List

Back