Hunter Biden

If you believe this then explain why Democrats Served up The President’s kids with Subpoenas and had th testify in Congress? They also had to produce thousands of emails. Never mind nothing was found, but why do Joe and Hunter Biden need protected?

Why is Hunter Biden excluded
From testifying?
What does Hunter Biden have to do with his dad?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

The children of politicians should be off limits in a campaign.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to ome thing illegal on the politician?

All of this stinks to high heaven.

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.
Easy, Trumps kids were involved in his campaign and they met with Russians and then lied about it. They were subpoenaed during a time that Russia was being investigated by the FBI for criminal activity interfering with our election .
and hunter has direct ties to the ukraine/DNC scandel and he most likely has met with many Ukrainians involved, and possibly is involved himself,,,
The entire “Ukraine scandal” was invented by Putin, Rudy, and Donny. Putin to divert blame for their election interference and Rudy/Trump to gain campaign ammo. And you’re falling for it. What a joke

not according to government documents and court records,,,,
you mean the fake documents that you can’t point to to back up your fake narrative? Yeah, you got me there

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns
what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,

Evidence??? Of what?

Let's start collecting evidence that the Trump children are profitting off their Daddy's Presidency.

Let's start with Ivanka's 20+ personal trade marks in China. Or Don Jr.'s $500 million loan guarantee from the Chinese government.

thats been happening for 4 yrs now and nothing of substance has been found,,,

and both can be done at the same time,,
4 years and no substance huh? Now thats an interesting argument coming from you. How long ago did all the Biden stuff happen?

If you believe this then explain why Democrats Served up The President’s kids with Subpoenas and had th testify in Congress? They also had to produce thousands of emails. Never mind nothing was found, but why do Joe and Hunter Biden need protected?

From testifying?
Easy, Trumps kids were involved in his campaign and they met with Russians and then lied about it. They were subpoenaed during a time that Russia was being investigated by the FBI for criminal activity interfering with our election .
and hunter has direct ties to the ukraine/DNC scandel and he most likely has met with many Ukrainians involved, and possibly is involved himself,,,
The entire “Ukraine scandal” was invented by Putin, Rudy, and Donny. Putin to divert blame for their election interference and Rudy/Trump to gain campaign ammo. And you’re falling for it. What a joke

you mean the fake documents that you can’t point to to back up your fake narrative? Yeah, you got me there

I have pointed to them,,not my fault you refuse to look at them,,

your ignorance is self inflicted,,,

Evidence??? Of what?

Let's start collecting evidence that the Trump children are profitting off their Daddy's Presidency.

Let's start with Ivanka's 20+ personal trade marks in China. Or Don Jr.'s $500 million loan guarantee from the Chinese government.

4 years and no substance huh? Now thats an interesting argument coming from you. How long ago did all the Biden stuff happen?

a lot longer than that and is why there is such a long trail of corruption leading to him and his father,,,

Wrong, that’s more fake news. You post Glenn beck videos. That’s not making an argument

Wrong, that’s more fake news. You post Glenn beck videos. That’s not making an argument

the documents are though,,,

what’s your point?
just adding to the pile of evidence,,,

Evidence??? Of what?

a lot longer than that and is why there is such a long trail of corruption leading to him and his father,,,
there isn’t. That’s all a fake narrative to make a “lock him up” narrative for an election. Not sly in the least.

No they aren’t. They don’t back up the narrative. Glen is connecting invisible dots and making assumptions. Fake news

No they aren’t. They don’t back up the narrative. Glen is connecting invisible dots and making assumptions. Fake news

how would you know,,you said you didnt watch them

were you lying then or now???

I did watch and I also listen to his radio show quite often. I’m fully aware of the narrative and accusations you are pushing and the only reason why they are sitting in the right wing media editorial sites and not national news, Fox News, or in the courts is because the narrative is unsubstantiated and unsupported by evidence. As I said. Fake news

I did watch and I also listen to his radio show quite often. I’m fully aware of the narrative and accusations you are pushing and the only reason why they are sitting in the right wing media editorial sites and not national news, Fox News, or in the courts is because the narrative is unsubstantiated and unsupported by evidence. As I said. Fake news
based on that comment its clear youre lying because there was a lot of evidence from supporting documents and testimony to back it up,,,

Wow, you use a cartoon to make your arguments. Speaks volumes. Next!
Ok. I'll use a video

The evidence of Creepy Joe and the quid pro quo is on F tape JC. Enough evidence for a 20 yr stint

She don't lie....She don't lie.........She don't liiiieeee......................The big C

Yes it’s all on tape. Has been for years. It’s just now during election time becoming a big deal. The smear tactic is weak and transparent and childish. Grow up.

Why does every single person here that flames me have such a low reputation ratio. I really consider that vitally important now on taking someone seriously.Thank you.

a reputation doesnt make you right,,,

Of course.It seems libs or cons with higher ratings are polite as I am to them. The lower rating ones are not. Probably bad luck.

Ok. I'll use a video

The evidence of Creepy Joe and the quid pro quo is on F tape JC. Enough evidence for a 20 yr stint

She don't lie....She don't lie.........She don't liiiieeee......................The big C

Yes it’s all on tape. Has been for years. It’s just now during election time becoming a big deal. The smear tactic is weak and transparent and childish. Grow up.

Why does every single person here that flames me have such a low reputation ratio. I really consider that vitally important now on taking someone seriously.Thank you.

Haha, says the guy making his arguments with cartoons and fake narratives. Way to go buddy

HaHa to someone who takes this S seriously.lol..............Hunter did not do anything wrong. He was a drug addled failed human being who was a pawn for the Obamas crooked regime. You'll understand months from now. This is very complicated for people who can't see the next light. I have nothing further to say to you Mr 30%. Have a joyous New Yr

Wrong Too bad there isn’t an honest bone in your body.

The Fake Mueller Report proved that there was nothing going on with Russians but we know for a fact Hunter Biden was flying around with dear daddy on Air Force 2, and this no talent Crack Head walked away with Millions each time he flew with Daddy Quid Pro Joe when he was VP.

Explain to me again how The Clintons, The Podesta Group and now The Bidens all get immunity?

Joe Biden flat out admitted you Extortion and you want to grant him & Hunter immunity?

From testifying?
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong so they go after his son with innuendo and rumors.

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

I think that trump and his wife better stop expecting people to leave their kids alone.

based on that comment its clear youre lying because there was a lot of evidence from supporting documents and testimony to back it up,,,
no there isn’t, which is why Joe is bouncing around the country running for president and hunter is home with his family and not in jail. You people are unbelievably delusional.

Ok. I'll use a video

Haha, says the guy making his arguments with cartoons and fake narratives. Way to go buddy

HaHa to someone who takes this S seriously.lol..............Hunter did not do anything wrong. He was a drug addled failed human being who was a pawn for the Obamas crooked regime. You'll understand months from now. This is very complicated for people who can't see the next light. I have nothing further to say to you Mr 30%. Have a joyous New Yr
ahh the ol wait and see argument. Ok, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Wrong Too bad there isn’t an honest bone in your body.

The Fake Mueller Report proved that there was nothing going on with Russians but we know for a fact Hunter Biden was flying around with dear daddy on Air Force 2, and this no talent Crack Head walked away with Millions each time he flew with Daddy Quid Pro Joe when he was VP.

Explain to me again how The Clintons, The Podesta Group and now The Bidens all get immunity?

Joe Biden flat out admitted you Extortion and you want to grant him & Hunter immunity?

From testifying?
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situatof

How low does someone have to be to go after a politician's child then try to pin some thing illegal on the politician?

everything I write is honest. You still haven’t learned how to post in the proper place I see. Haha

Forum List

Back