Hunter Biden

I didnt say anything,,all I did was post a link,,

are you hearing voices???
No, I read the article you posted. That's what it said.

Didn't you read your own link??

Or do you not believe what you post?

you said I admitted it,,,now you say it was in the article,,,which is it??
It's both since you posted the article. Why would anyone expect you would post an article you don't support?

It's both since you posted the article. Why would anyone expect you would post an article you don't support?

so now youre a mind reader,,,

At least you admit those claims against Biden are unverified.

No, I'm a logical person. Logically, it's reasonable to expect people believe what they post.

No, I'm a logical person. Logically, it's reasonable to expect people believe what they post.

or it could be I'm just updating the thread with the latest info???

Why would anyone think you're posting things you don't believe are true??

why would anyone think I agree when I didnt say anything other than I am posting to update the thread???

thats called delusional thinking,,,

why would anyone think I agree when I didnt say anything other than I am posting to update the thread???

Nope, it's expecting people believe what they post. Not an unreasonable expectation. But now everyone sees even you don't believe what you post so there's no reason for anyone to believe anything you post.

Nope, it's expecting people believe what they post. Not an unreasonable expectation. But now everyone sees even you don't believe what you post so there's no reason for anyone to believe anything you post.

how do you know,, I might disagree with it and posting it as a fake news story??

how do you know,, I might disagree with it and posting it as a fake news story??
I don't believe you. You already admitted even you don't believe what you post.

when did I say that???

when did I say that???
When you challenged the notion you agree with the contents of the article you posted.

Why do you think I’m upset?
just figured since you went on the attack instead of ignoring it you were all butthurt
i didn’t attack and I’m not butthurt. I just find your focus on Biden as comical

but I didnt say anything,,,I just posted an update of information,,,

and you felt compelled to slam me when you could have just ignored it,,,

hence,,"butthurt"
Oh man I’m sorry... I didn’t mean it to be a slam. I’m sorry you took it that way. I’ll try and be more sensitive to your feelings next time.

when did I say it bothered me???
youre the one that seems to be bothered by hunters actions, all I did was update the thread with new info,,
i didn’t say it bothered you. It certainly wasn’t a slam but you took it that way so I’ll be more careful in the future as you appear to be super sensitive.

when did I say that???
When you challenged the notion you agree with the contents of the article you posted.

I didnt challenge anything other than you putting words in my mouth,,,

I clearly stated why I posted it,,,

just figured since you went on the attack instead of ignoring it you were all butthurt
i didn’t attack and I’m not butthurt. I just find your focus on Biden as comical

but I didnt say anything,,,I just posted an update of information,,,

and you felt compelled to slam me when you could have just ignored it,,,

hence,,"butthurt"
Oh man I’m sorry... I didn’t mean it to be a slam. I’m sorry you took it that way. I’ll try and be more sensitive to your feelings next time.

youre the one that seems to be bothered by hunters actions, all I did was update the thread with new info,,
i didn’t say it bothered you. It certainly wasn’t a slam but you took it that way so I’ll be more careful in the future as you appear to be super sensitive.

when did I say that???

Liar. When I pointed out you admitted those claims against Biden are unverified, you tried running away from your own post, claiming you didn't say anything, when in fact, you posted a link to an article stating exactly that.

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

Why did you vote for a child rapist, woman abuser, fraud, business cheat & lying fuck ,like Trump?

Why did you vote for GW Bush who was a drunk & Coke head until the age of 35?

when did I say that???

Liar. When I pointed out you admitted those claims against Biden are unverified, you tried running away from your own post, claiming you didn't say anything, when in fact, you posted a link to an article stating exactly that.

thanks for your opinion,,,

Forum List

Back