Hunter Biden

Wow, you’re really worried about the Biden’s aren’t you? Keep swinging buddy maybe someday you’ll hit something.

not my fault if facts and reality bother you so much,,,and remember youre the one that started a thread on hunter not me,,,
Yes I did... it wasn’t about his taxes but if that’s what you want to go after then wonderful.

Daily Caller is fake news

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.

Daily Caller - Media Bias/Fact Check
are you saying this is all fake news???
cause it comes complete with government documents,,

Wow, you’re really worried about the Biden’s aren’t you? Keep swinging buddy maybe someday you’ll hit something.

not my fault if facts and reality bother you so much,,,and remember youre the one that started a thread on hunter not me,,,
Yes I did... it wasn’t about his taxes but if that’s what you want to go after then wonderful.
all I was doing is posting updates on your thread,,,sorry if facts upset you,,,

Why do you think I’m upset?

just figured since you went on the attack instead of ignoring it you were all butthurt

just figured since you went on the attack instead of ignoring it you were all butthurt
i didn’t attack and I’m not butthurt. I just find your focus on Biden as comical

i didn’t attack and I’m not butthurt. I just find your focus on Biden as comical

but I didnt say anything,,,I just posted an update of information,,,

and you felt compelled to slam me when you could have just ignored it,,,

hence,,"butthurt"

hence,,"butthurt"
Oh man I’m sorry... I didn’t mean it to be a slam. I’m sorry you took it that way. I’ll try and be more sensitive to your feelings next time.

hence,,"butthurt"
Oh man I’m sorry... I didn’t mean it to be a slam. I’m sorry you took it that way. I’ll try and be more sensitive to your feelings next time.

when did I say it bothered me???
youre the one that seems to be bothered by hunters actions, all I did was update the thread with new info,,

I didnt say anything,,all I did was post a link,,

are you hearing voices???
No, I read the article you posted. That's what it said.

Didn't you read your own link??

Or do you not believe what you post?

you said I admitted it,,,now you say it was in the article,,,which is it??

Forum List

Back