Hunter Biden

WHATS YOUR FRIENDS GOVERNMENT TITLE OR POSITION???
That’s classified. Who do you think is doing the secret investigation into Joe? Gina? Rocket man? MiniMike?

you said he was a local PI
That’s classified. Who do you think is doing the secret investigation into Joe? Gina? Rocket man? MiniMike?
but you said he was a local PI,,,are you now saying he is a government investigator looking into joe and others???
i was being sarcastic Prog. Get with it
seems all you have is sarcasm,,,
At some point that’s all that’s left when the person your conversing with can’t follow facts and reason
well ignore them and focus on our discussion,,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Burisma owner MZ had fled Ukraine by the time
Hunter joined the board

If Shokin was removed because he dropped the ball
on the money enrichment charges against MZ
and London unfreezed the money and it was returned to him

Why did Joe have a problem with Shokin not doing his job
but no problem with his son working for the guy
Shokin let 'get away'....does that make sense to you

Does it make sense that the VP son is working for
a Ukraine oligarch who has a slew of
criminal corruption cases pending and has fled the country

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Hunter joined the board

It’s a good post. Joe Biden wasn’t micromanaging his son. In fact, he was staying out of his business all together.

It was Joe Biden’s job to oversee foreign policy in Ukraine. Shokin was wasting taxpayer money and the issues were brought to Joe Biden by the state dept.

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
There's too many fucktards in this world. Please vacate as soon as possible. And take that maniac in the W.H. with you.

Hopefully Hunter Biden will sue Trump, Rudy, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bondi & the entire Trump ratpack until they're forced to sell pencils on a street corner to eat. In Pam's case, she can peddle her ass.

Hunter joined the board

you make it sound like Hunter was hired by MZ and they would go into the office together to shoot the shit by the water cooler.

In reality MZ owned several company’s, Burisma along with the Ukrainian gas and oil producers Aldea, Pari, Esko-Pivnich, and the First Ukrainian Petroleum Company and the investment group Brociti Investments.

Also he was a politician... the Minister of Ecology at the time he was accused of his crimes. This linkage between Hunter and MZ takes a few leaps to get there

Hopefully Hunter Biden will sue Trump, Rudy, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bondi & the entire Trump ratpack until they're forced to sell pencils on a street corner to eat. In Pam's case, she can peddle her ass.

the fact that they havent sued anyone speaks volumes to the whole thing,,,

Hunter joined the board

you make it sound like Hunter was hired by MZ and they would go into the office together to shoot the shit by the water cooler.

In reality MZ owned several company’s, Burisma along with the Ukrainian gas and oil producers Aldea, Pari, Esko-Pivnich, and the First Ukrainian Petroleum Company and the investment group Brociti Investments.

Also he was a politician... the Minister of Ecology at the time he was accused of his crimes. This linkage between Hunter and MZ takes a few leaps to get there

you left out he owned the bank where 1.5 billion dollars of US tax money went missing,,,

Hopefully Hunter Biden will sue Trump, Rudy, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bondi & the entire Trump ratpack

Sue them for what reason?

No it doesn’t... his dad is in the middle of running for POTUS. They are going to stay as quiet about this as possible and not fan the flames and draw more attention to this silly story.

It does? Why, has the statute of limitations expired, fool?
not that I'm aware.,,
but joes reputation sure is taking a hit,,,you would think he would want to clear his name while still having a chance to win an election,,,

No it doesn’t... his dad is in the middle of running for POTUS. They are going to stay as quiet about this as possible and not fan the flames and draw more attention to this silly story.

did joe tell you this?? or are you being sarcastic again??

one thing that gets me is everyone knew this guy was corrupt and being investigated from many different directions and countries, so why did joe not try and stop hunter from getting into the middle of all of it???
one reason could be he doesnt care about hunter since hes been an embarrassment,, the other could be the profit they stood to make if they got away with it,,,

one thing that gets me is everyone knew this guy was corrupt and being investigated from many different directions and countries, so why did joe not try and stop hunter from getting into the middle of all of it???
one reason could be he doesnt care about hunter since hes been an embarrassment,, the other could be the profit they stood to make if they got away with it,,,
that common sense PR. It would be idiotic to feed the conspiracy beast

that common sense PR. It would be idiotic to feed the conspiracy beast

so you now think its all true,,,

If Biden wouldn't have run for President, he would have gotten away with his billion dollar extortion schemes with China and the Ukraine. Too effin bad for him and his hoodlum son.

Reviewing information that Rudy sends them is not an investigation based on credible evidence. It means they are vetting intel that they specifically state is suspect to be Russian disinformation. If I called the FBI and told them you were a pedophile does that mean there’s evidence that you’re a pedophile and you’re being investigated for pedophilia?

OK,,,THE doj ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT DO INVESTIGATIONS,,,
You’re right. Jerry my local PI does investigations too. What’s your point?

With Leftist it's usually Doggie Style Hairy Man Butt on Hairy Man Butt.

So Ok for Obama to ask Russia to attack The Trump campaign with Russian Propaganda when Candidate Trump had done nothing wrong, but not Ok to ask anyone about Joe and Hunter Biden's Money Laundering and Extortion and Bribery Schemes?

So Weird.

And just when you thought the world was making sense.

Hunter joined the board

odd.

that's the same thing i say about you when it comes to "forgiving" those on the left, or attacking those on the right.

you certainly don't apply evenly what you are asking for.

Hunter joined the board

you left out he owned the bank where 1.5 billion dollars of US tax money went missing,,,
Sure, if you say so... whoa, I wonder if Biden had a bank account with that bank... dude, that could be the nail in the coffin!!

Forum List

Back