Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

Nothing has been uncovered on Joe Biden. In fact a republican attorney general decided that hunter had almost no legal issues... some bad taxes and a gun form no one ever gets prosecuted for.
More%20BS%20than-XL-M.jpg

Hahaha it was no secret ukraine was expected to root out corruption…it’s hardly trumps fault the xidens were tired to a corrupt business
Using the government to go after your political enemies.

Trump does it.

Lol, yall got nothing. When ya get some convictions let us know. Joe talked to people his son knows woopty shit. Hilarious 😂 Enuendo and accusations is all you ever have. Never convictions mean while how many convicted felons hang around Trump? Hilarious 😂

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Lol, yall got nothing. When ya get some convictions let us know. Joe talked to people his son knows woopty shit. Hilarious 😂 Enuendo and accusations is all you ever have. Never convictions mean while how many convicted felons hang around Trump? Hilarious 😂
379lzy-S.jpg

I showed you. You are hiding under the bed trying to avoid seeing it.

Playing dumb must come very naturally to you.
No you showed me him talking to Ukrainian President about rooting out corruption in their country which has always been our policy with national we give foreign aid to

You’ve not shown where he tried to prosecute political rivals

If some political rivals were involved in that corruption that’s not his fault, nor did he change policy to expose it

No you showed me him talking to Ukrainian President about rooting out corruption in their country which has always been our policy with national we give foreign aid to

You’ve not shown where he tried to prosecute political rivals

If some political rivals were involved in that corruption that’s not his fault, nor did he change policy to expose it

Pure bullshit.

Trump was asked in a presser what corruption interested him in Ukraine that didn't involve his political opposition. Trump count answer, said his people will get back to the asking journalists. No one ever did of course.

OMB that illegally held up military to Ukraine at Trump's personal direction never filed the required explanation for the hold.

There, you are showed, can't continue to hide behind your ignorance.

Pure bullshit.

Trump was asked in a presser what corruption interested him in Ukraine that didn't involve his political opposition. Trump count answer, said his people will get back to the asking journalists. No one ever did of course.

OMB that illegally held up military to Ukraine at Trump's personal direction never filed the required explanation for the hold.

So they didn't get back to the journalist? ok....sorry there are more important things in the world for Trump's admin to deal with then dembot conspiracy theories

ah, they didn't file the right paperwork for a minor delay that Ukraine wasn't even aware of...so what?

What concerns me was Xiden withholding aid until they fired the prosecutor investgating his son's corrupt company that he was involved in, and when Xiden withheld much needed aid at the request of Putin right before he invaded....but I get that stuff doesn't bother you, because it doesn't expose your corrupt cult leader xiden

So they didn't get back to the journalist? ok....sorry there are more important things in the world for Trump's admin to deal with then dembot conspiracy theories

ah, they didn't file the right paperwork for a minor delay that Ukraine wasn't even aware of...so what?

What concerns me was Xiden

Yep, this is really what passes for thought in this nutter's head.

Absolutely hopeless.

Yep, this is really what passes for thought in this nutter's head.

Absolutely hopeless.
What concerns me is that you supported a hoax impeachment based on a call..which ironically uncovered the xidens are tax cheats

What concerns me is that you supported a hoax impeachment based on a call..which ironically uncovered the xidens are tax cheats

...unbelievable.

"On a call"?? I've just explained to you that OMB illicitly held up military funding to Ukraine at Trump's direction.

It just doesn't matter what is explained, you'll still keep repeating same stupid bullshit.

This exactly why I say you are hopeless - zero respect for facts, zero thought, just braindead repetition of partisan talking points.

Last edited:
...unbelievable.

"On a call"?? I've just explained to you that OMB illicitly held up military funding to Ukraine at Trump's direction.

It just doesn't matter what is explained, you'll still keep repeating same stupid bullshit.

This exactly why I say you are hopeless - zero respect for facts, zero thought, just braindead repetition of partisan talking points.
Yes, unbelievable.

Pure bullshit.

You should have welcomed Trump's call in regards to the security of this nation, but NOPE you are placing yourself into an anti-American position, and that smell's like hate against your American Patriot brother's and sister's, otherwise if you see yourself as an American that wishes to alleviate corruption in the ways that it's allegedly being detected and used right now in the Biden's White house, then get started.....

You should have welcomed Trump's call in regards to the security of this nation, but NOPE you are placing yourself into an anti-American position, and that smell's like hate against your American Patriot brother's and sister's, otherwise if you see yourself as an American that wishes to alleviate corruption in the ways that it's allegedly being detected and used right now in the Biden's White house, then get started.....

Illicit orders from POTUS are pro-American?

No dummy, they are anti-American, corrupt actions that undermine our domestic and foreign policy.

Zelensky's gov got double dose of American hypocrisy when we were telling them to not prosecute his predecessor's administration for the sake of democracy and peaceful transfer of power ....while Trump was twisting their arms to go after his opposition.

Last edited:
The Biden cultists are panicking right now. The don of the Biden crime family is about to be brought down by his own kid.

Damn!

You left out the important part that Archet testified to. Yes, archer confirmed that Joe Biden was on speakerphone during business dinners.

But you failed to mention that he testified they never ever talked about business or business deals. The calls were always made during social dinners out and other non-business occasions. Joe didn’t even know who was at the table with Hunter.

You left out the important part that Archet testified to. Yes, archer confirmed that Joe Biden was on speakerphone during business dinners.

But you failed to mention that he testified they never ever talked about business or business deals. The calls were always made during social dinners out and other non-business occasions. Joe didn’t even know who was at the table with Hunter.
what the whore of babylon doesnt understand is the fact he was there to show his support is the problem,,

but then again youre not american so you wouldnt know nor do we care what you think,,,

Forum List

Back