Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

Pubs: Get ready for the bombshell testimony exposing the Biden crime operations

Testimony: Biden never spoke about business on the phone when his son called

Pubs: See! Biden was in his son's business. Liar. Crook.

You guys are priceless. No wonder you think Trump won the election and magically declassified documents, has the right to hide and lie about documents, that dems are drinking child blood in a non-existent pizza parlor basement, that Jan 6 was an FBI operation... the list of crazy shit from you guys is never ending. whack jobs
Nothing Trump could have done or currently does could ever out do the Biden's as is being found in their accused of corruption. The nation and you best wake up before it's too late.

Those are reasonable questions.
Can you not answer them?
What the hell do Twitter postings have to do with what is discussed?

Completely ignoring what you quote and posting a total deflection is not "reasonable"

Nothing Trump could have done or currently does could ever out do the Biden's as is being found in their accused of corruption. The nation and you best wake up before it's too late.
Sure. I mean. Remember that $2B that Joe got his son in law Kushner? And remember Biden overcharging the SS for hotel rooms and pocketing the profit? And remember Biden bribing the Ukrainians to... oh wait. My bad. Wrong guy. That was Trump.

Sure. I mean. Remember that $2B that Joe got his son in law Kushner? And remember Biden overcharging the SS for hotel rooms and pocketing the profit? And remember Biden bribing the Ukrainians to... oh wait. My bad. Wrong guy. That was Trump.
link to Trump doing any of that....sounds like more dembot projection

link to Trump doing any of that....sounds like more dembot projection

Kushner

Overcharging

Im not linking the Ukraine call.. we all know how that went.

Kushner

Overcharging

Yes
President Trump was asking about the situation that Biden is about to be impeached for.

Kushner

Overcharging

The report doesn’t say trump had another to do with that or that money was given to Kushner

above govt rate but not fair market. That’s what they have to pay

Forum List

Back