Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

I provided the link for you already
You have provided a few links.

Not going to sift through all the articles that clearly state Biden wasn't involved in any business discussions with hunter business partners.

Please specify a post number or relink... or neither if you choose, making dinner anyhow so will check back later. (Salmon and a chop salad).

Link to him saying that
There is no transcript of anything he said, no one can link to it.

Here are Democrats calling for it's release:

And here is a congressman characterizing the specific point Archer made about not-bussiness nature of Joe's conversations:

Goldman said Archer indicated "Hunter spoke to his father every day and approximately 20 times over the course of a 10-year relationship. Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings."

But but but wasn't Devon appointed by Trump.... I can't wait for that one....
I noticed that it has been there go to chant whenever Jack Smith and the framers attempt to run the sword through Trump, yet all the while letting the real villain's go, otherwise yes they were appointed by Trump, but that doesn't mean Jack Shite........

It means nothing, because Trump unfortunately didn't have a lot to work with, so he had to pick from these shady established Washington cultist that would go on to take high positions in government.

Well they are proving big time that they were frauds through their actions, and have allegedly been proven to be part of the deep state the entire time. Proof is found big time within the unequal justice that has been taking place in this country since the Democrat's have been in power.

I noticed that it has been there go to chant whenever Jack Smith and the framers attempt to run the sword through Trump, yet all the while letting the real villain's go, otherwise yes they were appointed by Trump, but that doesn't mean Jack Shite........

It means nothing, because Trump unfortunately didn't have a lot to work with, so he had to pick from these shady established Washington cultist that would go on to take high positions in government.

Well they are proving big time that they were frauds through their actions, and have allegedly been proven to be part of the deep state the entire time. Proof is found big time within the unequal justice that has been taking place in this country since the Democrat's have been in power.
Distrust our justice system.

Putin supports this message.

End of post

There is no transcript of anything he said, no one can link to it.

Here are Democrats calling for it's release:

And here is a congressman characterizing the specific point Archer made about not-bussiness nature of Joe's conversations:

Goldman said Archer indicated "Hunter spoke to his father every day and approximately 20 times over the course of a 10-year relationship. Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings."

Do you think it was reasonable to lock accounts that discussed the Hunter Biden laptop in 2020?

They were right….it is real. Yet they were CENSORED. Do you support that WRONG censorship? If so, why?

What concerns me is some squish Pubs are already getting soft, claiming they are in districts that Biden won and they are worried about reelection.

Can you fucking imagine? Instead of impeaching a corrupt POTUS, they are worried about reeelction.

FUCK THESE RINOS.
They've been the problem all along..... It's amazing how a politician will sell their soul's.. "Very Cheaply".

The people have got to smarten up if this country has any chance at gaining back it's government that has since succumb to the Democrat's over time. FACT !!

I am sorry but I am tired of explaining the exact same thing to people to fucking retarded to read for themselves,,

try the new york times link I posted earlier where they explain it,,,
Answer is nothing. There was nothing traded. No favor. No money.

Answer is nothing. There was nothing traded. No favor. No money.
You know that's malarkey. Why do you persist? Ego?

Hunter Biden's Russian Oligarch Friend Escapes Ukraine Sanctions? GOP Probes 'Conflicts Of Interest'
By Danielle Ong
04/21/22 AT 10:18 PM EDT
[...]
A Russian oligarch who allegedly [no longer alleged] paid First Son Hunter Biden $3.5 million has not been sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department amid the war in Ukraine, prompting House Republicans to launch a probe.

On Thursday, GOP lawmakers, led by House Oversight and Reform Committee member Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen demanding to know why Elena Baturina was not targeted by the sanctions.

###

Hunter Biden’s Russian associates evade another round of US sanctions
By Steven Nelson
May 19, 2023 3:35pm

WASHINGTON — Two Russian oligarchs who sought out property investments with first son Hunter Biden were again spared Friday from a fresh round of US sanctions targeting Russia’s economy.

Billionaires Yelena Baturina and Vladimir Yevtushenkov dodged the Biden administration’s latest list of Russian officials and businesspeople to face sanctions even though some of the new targets seem to have similar credentials.

So why did xiden feel the need to lie to the American people so much and so often about not knowing anything about hunters foreign affairs?
Because he thinks that the American people are a bunch of total idiot's, otherwise it's just like all the rest of the Democrat's upon how they think that way as well. Maybe the American's will wake up from the nightmare before it's to late. MAYBE !!! It's highly doubtful though. 🤔

So thats a no? Why? The laptop is real. Yet, people had their social media accounts frozen for discussing it…including the New York Post. Do you agree with that kind of censorship? If so, why?

You quoted me. Now wtf does any of this have to do with it?

Pubs: Get ready for the bombshell testimony exposing the Biden crime operations

Testimony: Biden never spoke about business on the phone when his son called

Pubs: See! Biden was in his son's business. Liar. Crook.

You guys are priceless. No wonder you think Trump won the election and magically declassified documents, has the right to hide and lie about documents, that dems are drinking child blood in a non-existent pizza parlor basement, that Jan 6 was an FBI operation... the list of crazy shit from you guys is never ending. whack jobs

Forum List

Back