Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

ROFL. So your defense is simply to call him a liar.

Has anyone else in the meeting claimed otherwise?
Yes. Democrat downplays Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer’s testimony

Democrat downplays Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer’s testimony​

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who was also in the interview, told reporters that Archer had revealed new information but declined to elaborate further.

The readout of the testimony appears to partially back up House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer’s (R-Ky.) statement to the New York Post last week that he expected Archer to discuss the times he “has witnessed Joe Biden meeting with Hunter Biden’s overseas business partners when he was vice president, including on speakerphone.”

So we are still left with the question...why did Xiden lie? What was he trying to hide?

Joe Biden works for United States of America.

Hunter, a private citizen worked for and with all kinds of private companies.

Why do you keep conflating two different adults? You don't think people see your little slight of hand stunts?
yes, and apparently foreign businesses....that's a problem

Yes. Democrat downplays Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer’s testimony

Democrat downplays Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer’s testimony​

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who was also in the interview, told reporters that Archer had revealed new information but declined to elaborate further.

The readout of the testimony appears to partially back up House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer’s (R-Ky.) statement to the New York Post last week that he expected Archer to discuss the times he “has witnessed Joe Biden meeting with Hunter Biden’s overseas business partners when he was vice president, including on speakerphone.”

So we are still left with the question...why did Xiden lie? What was he trying to hide?
None of that says they discussed business.

Why are you wasting time posting stuff that doesn't support your contentions?

None of that says they discussed business.

Why are you wasting time posting stuff that doesn't support your contentions?
hahah

‘Can you ring your dad?’​

Soon afterward, the two Ukrainians joined Hunter and Archer at the Four Seasons bar and Pozharskyi asked Hunter: “Can you ring your dad?” At the time it was early afternoon Friday in Washington, DC.

Hunter then called his father, put him on speaker, placed the phone on the table, and introduced the Ukrainians to Joe Biden by name as “Nikolai and Vadym.”

He also said words to the effect that the Burisma bigwigs “need our support.”

VP Biden greeted the Ukrainians but spoke only in vague pleasantries during the short call, and in other such interactions with Hunter’s overseas business partners,

Whats a problem dumbass? Hunter is a private citizen and is free to work for any foreign bussiness.
Joey Xiden wasn't......that's the problem...working for the United States and working for the interest of corrupt businesses.

I know i know, you see no problem with your demafascist leaders doing that...

hahah

Soon afterward, the two Ukrainians joined Hunter and Archer at the Four Seasons bar and Pozharskyi asked Hunter: “Can you ring your dad?” At the time it was early afternoon Friday in Washington, DC.

Hunter then called his father, put him on speaker, placed the phone on the table, and introduced the Ukrainians to Joe Biden by name as “Nikolai and Vadym.”

VP Biden greeted the Ukrainians but spoke only in vague pleasantries during the short call, and in other such interactions with Hunter’s overseas business partners,
Thanks for proving my point again.

Nope, as we have been discussing...the evidence...testimony, clearly established that Xiden was on business calls with Hunter numerous times.

Moron, just being on the call with someone does not mean you work for them.

How stupid can you be to even try to say that?

it's already been proven...you ignoring it won't change that.
I know. You have proved it twice that no business was discussed while Joe was on speakerphone. You Rock!

Your post 366...

"VP Biden greeted the Ukrainians but spoke only in vague pleasantries during the short call, and in other such interactions with Hunter’s overseas business partners"

And you link in post 313...

"The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day," Goldman said. "And approximately 20 times over the course of [a] 10-year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings. As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, 'what's going on?' There wasn't a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had."

I tell you what. If before today I thought Joe discussed business with Hunter's friends, your posts would have changed my mind. Very convincing stuff you posted.

Thank you for your help in spreading the truth.

I know. You have proved it twice that no business was discussed while Joe was on speakerphone. You Rock!

Your post 366...

"VP Biden greeted the Ukrainians but spoke only in vague pleasantries during the short call, and in other such interactions with Hunter’s overseas business partners"

And you link in post 313...

"The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day," Goldman said. "And approximately 20 times over the course of [a] 10-year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings. As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, 'what's going on?' There wasn't a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had."

I tell you what. If before today I thought Joe discussed business with Hunter's friends, your posts would have changed my mind. Very convincing stuff you posted.

Thank you for your help in spreading the truth.

Hunter Biden, son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, advised his business partner Devon Archer to acquire a disposable phone just three days prior to their scheduled meeting with the Vice President at the White House.

BJ- Totally normal Lawyer/Client/Board Member behavior - nothing to see here.

A law professor asked for his take on the testimony by Devon Archer alleging heavy-handed influence by President Joe Biden during business negotiations with his son Hunter Biden said the president has been lying to the public and that the scandal engulfing his administration will go down as one of the greatest examples of public corruption in American history.

Bj - yep

Forum List

Back