Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

Plausible deniability only extends so far.

You can't go to a drug dealer and say "I want a big Mac meal" hand them 200 dollars cash

Go ahead and bring real evidence of proverbial drug deals.

Being on a call with someone is not anything criminal.

not talking doesnt mean he didnt create influence by being there,,

...you want someone criminally investigated just for being on a call?

You are posting nonsense.

You investigate someone when you suspect that something of value was exchanged for an official act. Niether component is evidenced just by Biden being present a call.

Last edited:
...you want someone criminally investigated just for being on a call?
no I want the VP of the united states charged for a crime for sitting in on a phone call to advance his sons business with a corrupt company in a country he was tasked to stop corruption in,,

I know simple minded people have a problem understanding something so simple but it is what it is,,

no I want the VP of the united states charged for a crime for sitting in on a phone call to advance his sons business with a corrupt company in a country he was tasked to stop corruption in,,

I know simple minded people have a problem understanding something so simple but it is what it is,,

What was the corrupt official act would you have Biden investigated for?

You can push all the puff you want, but if you can't answer that question all you have is blowhard bullshit.

LOL. What was corrupted? Is it illegal to get a call from your son while other people are in the room. Cite the federal or state code it violates.

What was the corrupt official act would you have Biden investigated for?

You can push all the puff you want, but if you can't answer that question all you have is blowhard bullshit.
I just told you,,

from here on your stupid is your problem not mine,,

LOL. What was corrupted? Is it illegal to get a call from your son while other people are in the room. Cite the federal or state code it violates.
it is when the intent is to give a show of influence for personal gain from a political office to a family member,,

it is when the intent is to give a show of influence for personal gain from a political office to a family member,,
"intent to give a show of influence for personal gain" ... Excellent made up charge. Well in made up world... What was the personal gain? What was traded?

"intent to give a show of influence for personal gain" ... Excellent made up charge. Well in made up world... What was the personal gain? What was traded?
I am sorry but I am tired of explaining the exact same thing to people to fucking retarded to read for themselves,,

try the new york times link I posted earlier where they explain it,,,

What you told adds up to this:

Official corrupt act of Joe Biden was...being present on a call.

Yep, you really are that fucking stupid.
not what I said,, go back and read all of it,,

even the new york times admits he was there to create influence for his sons business from his political office,,

The Biden cultists are panicking right now. The don of the Biden crime family is about to be brought down by his own kid.

Damn!

Yeah, they were on the phone talking about 'how's the weather' or 'what's mom up to'. Neither one is a crime!

Forum List

Back