Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

The New York Times casually admitted Monday that "it has long been known" that President Joe Biden "interacted" with Hunter Biden's business associates.

On Monday, Devon Archer, a longtime business associate of Hunter's, told Congress that Hunter put his father on speakerphone about 20 times during meetings with business partners over a decade. Using his father, Archer testified, was Hunter's way of selling "the brand" and closing business deals. Importantly, these alleged 20 instances were those that Archer himself witnessed, which doesn't preclude other instances.

Moving the goalposts and going to damage control.

What fucking shills.

Plausible deniability only extends so far.

You can't go to a drug dealer and say "I want a big Mac meal" hand them 200 dollars cash, they hand you a bag of meth, get busted by the cops and tell them "but I said I wanted a big Mac meal. I didn't want to buy meth" and expect to just walk away.

Nothing will ever convince guys like him.
You could find $15 Million in a safe In Joe Biden's house with notes detailing the payoffs and they would say -
see he didn't spend any of it - he didn't profit.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

How many times did Joe Biden say this?

The VP has so much time on his hands, he talks to his son at the same time his son is doing deals? Give me a break!

I do not know how many whistleblowers, witnesses, etc have to speak before these people quit trying to spin. All you have to ask yourself is------->what made the Biden family so special that all of these people wanted to deal with them? They had no hard assets to sell, and very little expertise in anything. Only one thing they had,..............the VP, that is it!

Now to be fair, maybe Joe-Joe wasn't involved, but then you have to ask yourself another question----------------> If these hard core people were investing MILLIONS with no tangible results, how long would they continue to do so? Remember, they undoubtedly already knew from their foreign service, they were dealing with a crackhead as a front man. Are we to believe that Hunter is such a genius, he was able to string them along for such an extended period of time with no results; the same intellect I might add, that drops off a laptop full of incriminating information, then forgets to pick it up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sure thing folks, and the Easter Bunny really does bring eggs for kids to find too!

The VP has so much time on his hands, he talks to his son at the same time his son is doing deals? Give me a break!

I do not know how many whistleblowers, witnesses, etc have to speak before these people quit trying to spin. All you have to ask yourself is------->what made the Biden family so special that all of these people wanted to deal with them? They had no hard assets to sell, and very little expertise in anything. Only one thing they had,..............the VP, that is it!

Now to be fair, maybe Joe-Joe wasn't involved, but then you have to ask yourself another question----------------> If these hard core people were investing MILLIONS with no tangible results, how long would they continue to do so? Remember, they undoubtedly already knew from their foreign service, they were dealing with a crackhead as a front man. Are we to believe that Hunter is such a genius, he was able to string them along for such an extended period of time with no results; the same intellect I might add, that drops off a laptop full of incriminating information, then forgets to pick it up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sure thing folks, and the Easter Bunny really does bring eggs for kids to find too!

They will never stop spinning.
To concede is to lose to their greatest enemy -

Regular US citizens.

That piece of shit Dan Goldman said Joe Biden talked to Hunter’s business associates about the WEATHER? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If Burisma was paying for what they thought was access to Joe and didn't get it -
Then Hunter should be up on fraud charges in Ukraine.
Of course, Ukraine is amost as corrupt as The US at this point.

Biden got the Burisma prosecutor fired. That was worth $10M to Burisma. It was the reason they hired Hunter.

Joe bragged about the firing.

That is what was peddled. INFLUENCE.

Change the name from Biden to Pence. Now you see corruption, don’t you? :auiqs.jpg:

That piece of shit Dan Goldman said Joe Biden talked to Hunter’s business associates about the WEATHER? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I think that is probably true -

Hey dad the weather is horrible right now in Ukraine, could really use an umbrella.
Joe arrives in Ukraine with an "umbrella".
Shokin is tossed out into the rain.

Cult fucks do not think so.

Such a cult. They do not care if POTUS is taking bribes. He is on their team.

If he started WWIII, they do not care. He is part of their tribe.

They are sick in the head.

That is the cold hard indisputable fact.

Lol, you mean the unsourced tweets?

I already addressed it in post 128.

Has Comer released the transcript yet?
It's from Lawyersforlaws.

but here are more if you want them...CBS:Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden's calls

WSJ:

Devon Archer Says Joe Biden Often Joined Calls With Son Hunter​

So why did Xiden lie so much about not being involved and knowing nothing? what was he hiding and why?

but here are more if you want them...CBS:Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden's calls

WSJ:

So why did Xiden lie so much about not being involved and knowing nothing? what was he hiding and why?

Corruption
Prison.

Biden got the Burisma prosecutor fired. That was worth $10M to Burisma. It was the reason they hired Hunter.

Joe bragged about the firing.

That is what was peddled. INFLUENCE.

Can people add things up logically, or not? Maybe not if you are a Leftist.

Consider using logic-----------> They rode Trump for everything he did, and with all the intangibles they had going for them on many issues, they chose to get him in front of congress on what? A call to Ukraine that the Whitehouse had transcripts for, basically making them look like fools? Now why should all of us think that is after seeing and hearing what was going on! Why choose a LESSER than with evidence firmly against you, instead something a lot more murky they could spin? Seems to me they had to stop Trump from nosing around.

That also brings us to the logical conclusion, that when they decided to put the fear of Congress in Trump about looking into the Ukraine situation, more than just the Biden family knew about what went on, or many Democrats in congress would have started asking questions WHY their party was purposely going to bang their heads on a brick wall, since the Whitehouse DID have transcripts.

It is as obvious as the nose on everyone's face, that many in congress were covering up what probably some of them did too; and that includes some GOPers also. I am here to tell you, that most people from either side of the aisle on this board if in congress, would at least at first, stand on the principles they espouse. Not so with many in congress now! They are about POWER and WEALTH. Most of them do NOT stick around for 20, 30, or 40 years just because they are lowly public servants.

In the end, maybe soon, or possibly down the road in history, we are going to discover that they HAD to stop Trump, or the cat was out of the bag on many of their shenanigans. It is exactly why the political class only wants one of their own at the head, and not an outsider. They need someone who has dipped their finger in the cookie jar with them, so they know if you speak a word, it is mutually assured destruction; politically anyway.

WSJ:

I find it odd that an adult man would be in daily contact with his VP father alone. But when you’re running bribery and extortion scams, that takes a lot of coordination.

I couldn’t resist….

193ECBDE-9CCA-4309-B305-CA06E1493AB7.jpeg

Dan Goldman is corrupt as well...

‘Arrogant’ Dem Rep. Dan Goldman latest to flout House ethics retweet rule​

EXCLUSIVE: Ethics Complaint Filed Against Congressman Who Slurred Whistleblowers​

House Dem Who Ran as 'Anti-Corruption' Crusader Makes Perfectly Timed Stock Trades​

Forum List

Back