Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

For a few days? So what? Did Ukraine fall apart? They got everything the needed. But Trump DIDN'T get the info on Joe's crimes he sought! And Ukraine should be getting NOTHING from us anyway!

BS peddler it wasn't a few days and it was lifted only once whistleblower complaint hit and Congress opened investigation into the hold. They got caught with their pants down.

Either way, you can stop with the ridiculous "just a call" bullshit - Trump took direct actions to coerce Ukraine into announcing investigation of his political opposition.

Last edited:
“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

How many times did Joe Biden say this?

What about Biden saying that?

Devon Archer told Congress that Joe's conversation on those calls was never about bussiness.

But lets say Biden lied and knew something about his son's bussiness dealings. You can make some small political hay out of that, but legally speaking - so what?

Devon Archer told Congress that Joe's conversation on those calls was never about bussiness.

But lets say Biden lied and knew something about his son's bussiness dealings. You can make some small political hay out of that, but legally speaking - so what?
it was a business call with business partners and their client about the business they were in,,

how is that not about business

They got caught with their pants down.
Bet you loved that!

Trump took direct actions to coerce Ukraine into announcing investigation of his political opposition.
Joe Biden wasn't even the Dem nominee yet at that time, merely one of about 5-7 DNC hopefuls when that went down, and asking an ally wanting billions from us to simply help in the investigation of possible criminal activity of a guy running for POTUS is the fucking DUTY of any good president, not grounds for impeachment.

WORSE, Joe Biden ACTUALLY DID THAT, gave Ukraine an ultimatum to drop an investigation into his son, or else! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is so bad that everytime you try to pick apart Trump, you actually name something that BIDEN DID, did first, more often, and far worse! :laughing0301:

And if picking apart your political opposition is so fucking bad to you, how do you justify Biden's attempts to get Trump arrested and locked up in jail while trying to ruin him in the media before an election, idiot?!

you may want to call the new york times and tell them that,, cause they say thats exactly what joe was doing,,

If Biden has taken bribes from Ukraine, Romania, and China….why wouldnt you cult fucks want him out of office?

you may want to call the new york times and tell them that,, cause they say thats exactly what joe was doing,,

One lies to cover up something.

So Joe lied over and over to try to cover up his corruption.

There is a mountain of evidence that Joe Biden has been bribed by Ukraine, Romania, and China.

I dont understand why cult fucks stand behind him if he was bribed.

The New York Times is bailing on itself right now -

- it's been known for a long time that Joe spoke with Hunter and his associates - -

Really?
Never corrected Joe?

The New York Times is bailing on itself right now -

- it's been known for a long time that Joe spoke with Hunter and his associates - -

Really?
Never corrected Joe?

Fucking assholes. If it has been known for a long time, why didnt they fucking report it?

Why didnt the NYT call him out?

One lies to cover up something.

So Joe lied over and over to try to cover up his corruption.

There is a mountain of evidence that Joe Biden has been bribed by Ukraine, Romania, and China.

I dont understand why cult fucks stand behind him if he was bribed.

Half - The Cult Media is not reporting any of it, so it didn't happen.
Half - it is their team, they will never willingly admit wrong doing.

The New York Times casually admitted Monday that "it has long been known" that President Joe Biden "interacted" with Hunter Biden's business associates.

On Monday, Devon Archer, a longtime business associate of Hunter's, told Congress that Hunter put his father on speakerphone about 20 times during meetings with business partners over a decade. Using his father, Archer testified, was Hunter's way of selling "the brand" and closing business deals. Importantly, these alleged 20 instances were those that Archer himself witnessed, which doesn't preclude other instances.

Ima sit this right here -

Using his father, Archer testified, was Hunter's way of selling "the brand" and closing business deals.

For those of you that are -
Too slow to see this with other words in the way-
Are trying to say how Archer said nothing damning.

Plausible deniability only extends so far.

You can't go to a drug dealer and say "I want a big Mac meal" hand them 200 dollars cash, they hand you a bag of meth, get busted by the cops and tell them "but I said I wanted a big Mac meal. I didn't want to buy meth" and expect to just walk away.

Forum List

Back