Hunter Biden's Laptop, and America's Crisis of Accountability

How is it just a ct? It's now been verified that it is Hunter's Laptop.
Then SHOW the evidence.
If it is verified, then expose the damning evidence.

Like trump admitting he rapes women, "grab 'em by the pussy". When you're famous, you can do anything."

Can you imagine if one of Trump's sons was a crack cocaine addict, forgot that he left his laptop with a computer repairman, and on the laptop were videos of him smoking crack, and having sex with girls, one of whom was suspected of being his dead brother's underage daughter?

Then to top it all off, imagine one of Trump's sons purchasing a pistol while being a drug addict, committing a felony by lying on the BATFE Form 4473, and then his wife disposing of the pistol by placing it on top of a trash can?

Those things would have been plastered all over the front page of every publication in the world, every search engine result, and on every television media outlet.
You mean not including Trump Jr?

Really? You are clueless aren't you.
Of course you cannot give a link to back up your stupid claim because you simply lied to the USMB forum again, as usual, you low IQ TDS afflicted moronic moonbat.

Why do you lie to the USMB forum, bitch?

You're an idiot.

Of course you cannot give a link to back up your stupid claim because you simply lied to the USMB forum again, as usual, you low IQ TDS afflicted moronic moonbat.

Why do you lie to the USMB forum, bitch?

You're an idiot.
I don't have to to anyone not hiding in a cave.

The laptop had no bearing on my vote, I already knew Biden was a crook
We, the 55%, know that POS trump is a Crook. Duh.
C'mon, we ALL know and understand that trump is a con man, liar, cheat.
We know you support him for his LOVE OF.......

a) White Power
b) Make the rich richer
c) please give me applause, I need the gratification.

a) White Power
b) Make the rich richer
Why do you feel the need to lie? Are you trying extra hard to emulate Trump?

1647924506602.png

Hunter Biden all drugged up... and now dragged back up.

View attachment 619391

:rofl:
Just take Trump's name out of the "Steele Dossier" and replace it with "Hunter" and it might get close to having some truth to it.

a) White Power
b) Make the rich richer
10% for FJB

WTF…

what .% did trump get

oh…. He donated his salary. Lol
He didn't preside over the abandoment of tens of thousands of Americans and SV being abandoned in Afghanistan with billions of our best equipment and the database to track them all down, nor did he preside over the invasion of Ukraine.

He didn't preside over the highest inflation rate in forty years or oil rising to over 100.00/bbl and the highest gas prices in US history.

He also presided over fewer Covid deaths than Biden.

On balance, for all his faults as a man, he did a hell of a lot better job that Uncle Fester/I mean Joe.

Forum List

Back