Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Now that we know the laptop is REAL and it is HUNTER’S….
BY HIS OWN ADMISSION…

Isnt it interesting that not ONE of you moron cult fucks will say, “Oops, I got it wrong…sorry guys. My bad.”

You are such cowardly faggots. Utter human debris. Just pussies. How do you look yourselves in the mirror every morning and say, ”How can I be a bitch today?”

YOU GOT IT WRONG. OWN IT AND LEARN FROM IT YOU FRAUDS.

Actually, he's admitted nothing of the sort. He's admitted that some of the data on the computer is his, and it was illegally disseminated.

As for who dropped the lap top off? Hunter signed the work order. That's not in question. Who cares if he was so drugged out on crack that he doesn't remember?

Someone signed it. We don't know if it was hunter because Issacs is blind as a bat and he has no in-store video.

Scenario 1- Someone hacked BHR or Bursima's or Rosemont Seneca's servers, got ahold of emails and data belong to Hunter, and put them on a laptop with some fake material that looks incriminating.

Scenario 2 - Someone stole a legitimate Hunter Laptop, added some salicous bits, and dropped it off at Blind Mama-jamas store.

I've have not talked to one person who has told me, "Wow, I voted for Biden but if Only I knew there were bad selfies of Hunter, I would have vote for more of Trump."

People voted for Biden because Trump fucked up Covid Repsonse, the economy and the riots.
You hang out with mindless Dimtard drones like you, so that isn’t surprising, Simp.

Powell and Rice installed private servers in their homes and then ran the State Department through them? Really, Joe? They lied to Congressional investigators about those servers? They paid to have them professionally wiped when they were discovered?

Powell and Rice didn't do anything like what Hillary did...but that's because they weren't running a pay for play scheme at State. Hillary put in those private servers to escape Congressional oversight!
No, Rice and Powell were getting us into an illegal war to enrich the military industrial complex. That's a lot worse.

They also used private emails carriers with servers that a lot of people outside the government had access to. .Again, a lot worse.

No, Rice and Powell were getting us into an illegal war to enrich the military industrial complex. That's a lot worse.

They also used private emails carriers with servers that a lot of people outside the government had access to. .Again, a lot worse.
RACIST!

Why are you trying to defend a corrupt Lilly white SOS by attacking and lying about all the black SOS?

Last edited:
I've have not talked to one person who has told me, "Wow, I voted for Biden but if Only I knew there were bad selfies of Hunter, I would have vote for more of Trump."

People voted for Biden because Trump fucked up Covid Repsonse, the economy and the riots.

People voted for Biden because the FBI and Main Stream Media hid evidence of widespread corruption that had been going on for decades!

Actually, by his own admission, he started looking at the files within a month of receiving it, which was not necessary for the repair.

If he was only taking possession of a new laptop (presumably to sell it), then the first order of business would have been to delete all the old files and reboot the operating system.

how do you know it wasn’t necessary for the repair?

People voted for Biden because the FBI and Main Stream Media hid evidence of widespread corruption that had been going on for decades!

Nobody cared about that.

What they cared about.

That they were stuck in their houses or lost family members because Trump let a deadly disease spread.
That they were laid off from their jobs or lost them outright because Trump fucked up the economy.
That they were afraid to go out at night because their cities erupted into riots.

That's what they were voting on.

They didn't care that the former Vice Presidents son was engaged in a questionable business arrangement in another Country. You know, where Trump was trying to dig up evidence and got impeached for it.

Would that be the war that prominent Democrats ALSO voted for, Joe? Would you like me to list the liberals that voted for military action against both Iraq and Afghanistan?

Nobody cared about that.

What they cared about.

That they were stuck in their houses or lost family members because Trump let a deadly disease spread.
That they were laid off from their jobs or lost them outright because Trump fucked up the economy.
That they were afraid to go out at night because their cities erupted into riots.

They didn't care that the former Vice Presidents son was engaged in a questionable business arrangement in another Country. You know, where Trump was trying to dig up evidence and got impeached for it.
You're an idiot. Trump didn't let Covid spread anymore than Pelosi and Cuomo let Covid spread! When he suggested that we shut down air travel between the US and China...you on the left accused him of racism. Trump didn't shut down the economy. He left the decision with each State's Governor. Republican Governors shut down for much shorter amounts of time than Democratic ones did...making your claim that the GOP somehow was responsible for the downturn in the economy LAUGHABLE! As for the voters being afraid to go out at night? Those are overwhelmingly Democratic cities...run by liberals and hurt by liberal policies.
Care to try again?

Nobody cared about that.

What they cared about.

And they didn't "care" about Hunter Biden's business dealings because 34% of Biden voters didn't know a thing about them when they were questioned at the polls!

Lets see. Biden with a perfect record so far. Obama...perfect record...Clinton,....republicans spent millions and only got him on getting a blow job. All the low lifes, scumbags, and inssurectionists are republicansI going back to Nixon Link below..

Lets see. Biden with a perfect record so far. Obama...perfect record...Clinton,....republicans spent millions and only got him on getting a blow job. All the low lifes, scumbags, and inssurectionists are republicansI going back to Nixon Link below..
Biden has a perfect record? At what? Leaving more classified documents in different places than any President in the history of the country?

Of ignoring our immigration laws and allowing millions of illegals to flood the country...illegals that Americans will now be forced to support?

Of allowing Fentanyl to pour across the border killing more people than we lost in Vietnam?

Of creating so much inflation that the average American had to spend an extra $7,000 out of pocket this past year?

Of having such awful energy policies that we've had to go hat in hand to nations like Venezuela, Iran and Saudi Arabia begging them to produce more oil?

Of allowing the Chinese to float a spy balloon across our entire country?

Joe always WAS an idiot and that hasn't changed. He's the worst President in history and it's not even close!

Would that be the war that prominent Democrats ALSO voted for, Joe? Would you like me to list the liberals that voted for military action against both Iraq and Afghanistan?

They voted for it after Bush and Cheney lied about WMDs and imminent threats.. And after Bush and Cheney promised they would get support from the UN and our Allies. And a dozen other broken promises.

You're an idiot. Trump didn't let Covid spread anymore than Pelosi and Cuomo let Covid spread! When he suggested that we shut down air travel between the US and China...you on the left accused him of racism.

Uh, yeah, because singling out Chinese while letting infected Americans rush back in a panic did bring the disease back with them. Then he let all those infected Americans go home carrying the disease without having them wait in quarantine.

Trump didn't shut down the economy. He left the decision with each State's Governor. Republican Governors shut down for much shorter amounts of time than Democratic ones did...making your claim that the GOP somehow was responsible for the downturn in the economy LAUGHABLE!

Except that the downtown was just as bad in Florida as it was in New York. You live under this fantasy that the lockdowns caused the recession, and not Trump's stupid policies. And the only reason why it wasn't a lot worse was because the Democrats spent a lot of money keeping people afloat.

As for the voters being afraid to go out at night? Those are overwhelmingly Democratic cities...run by liberals and hurt by liberal policies.

Uh, we had BLM demonstrations out in the lily white suburb I live in.

And they didn't "care" about Hunter Biden's business dealings because 34% of Biden voters didn't know a thing about them when they were questioned at the polls!

Uh, only 37% of Americans can name their representative in Congress. Most people can't name both their state's senators. The fact that most people didn't hear about this NON-ISSUE or didn't care enough about it to find out really didn't make a difference.

Biden was leading Trump in the polls before Covid or Hunter or anything else. It was in fact pretty consistent.

GS_2020-09-23-RealClearPolitics-Election-2020-General-Election-Trump-vs-Biden.png

Toon Hall and NY Compost aren't valid sources of news.

Here's the thing about the Hunter Story. The NY Compost ran with it. Fox Ignored it. The WS Journal Ignored it. Because it was a non-story.
Russia disinformation, right Simp?

Forum List

Back