🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunter gets a Professor job at Tulane

Nothing biased here. And tell me more about how horrific college debt is while you’re at it.

Pretty much how he became an expert energy consultant after his dad became VP.

Last edited:
I'd defer to Hunted if I wanted to know what it's like to lay in my dead brother's bed and fuck his widow..... but fake news? You can't be serious.

Nothing biased here. And tell me more about how horrific college debt is while you’re at it.

Pretty much how he became an expert energy consultant after his dad became VP.

That guy is such a dickhead he probably won't bring enough crack cocaine for the whole class.

I'm afraid that media polarization is never going to go away ...

... some of just will NEVER like 'Friends".

friends-tv-show-1542126105.jpg

What a great idea!

Bring Tucker Carlson to class as an example of fake news.

What a great idea!

Ask me how I know you're never really watched Tucker. he destroys leftist phonies like a baby eats candy.

What a great idea!

Ask me how I know you're never really watched Tucker. he destroys leftist phonies like a baby eats candy.
He is the phony himself, JGalt, just so easy to out.

Now I know for sure you've never watched him. You're confusing him with Fredo Cuomo or Joe Scarborough on the fake news networks.

What a great idea!

He is the phony himself, JGalt, just so easy to out.

Now I know for sure you've never watched him. You're confusing him with Fredo Cuomo or Joe Scarborough on the fake news networks.
He and you are both phonies. You both know Trump lost the election fair and square, but you cannot bring yourself to admit it because you feel you will look foolish. Hint. Do you really believe you don't look goofy now?

Forum List

Back