hunter owes close to a million dollars in unpaid taxes

Maybe Hunter needs to tie up his returns in IRS audits

Like Trump has done for the last twenty years

So what , he is above the law just like tramp, Bannon, Manafort, etc.

One doesn't get behind in President Biden owes as much as $500,000 in unpaid Medicare taxes have been “debunked” — despite experts saying otherwise.

If only you would concentrate on tramp, instead of hunter as he's not a former potus.

I don't why they can't' make up their minds, one says Joe and the other one says Hunter.

Mods, you guys are going to delete this off topic post right? :rolleyes:

One doesn't get behind in President Biden owes as much as $500,000 in unpaid Medicare taxes have been “debunked” — despite experts saying otherwise.

If only you would concentrate on tramp, instead of hunter as he's not a former potus.

I don't why they can't' make up their minds, one says Joe and the other one says Hunter.
Al Sharpton too, right? why did you leave him off your list?

Trump spent four years and extorted the Ukrainian President to try to find any crime by Hunter Biden

He came up with nothing

Reminds me of Republicans spending 30 years trying to indict Hillary

Hunter is the real thug, and typically you idiots love him.

The back taxes were paid.

Your article is a year old.

Where is your link showing he paid them?

I mean anyone can just run around and say whatever they want, but if you can't prove it then you're just another random internet stranger stating facts with nothing to back it up and expecting the internet to just blindly believe you.

Hunter Biden, Al Sharpton, etc., it's so hard to comprehend how the Left can turn a blind eye to what these guys are doing. The IRS hasn't processed my 2020 return yet, WTF are they spending their time on if they ain't going after the tax cheats like these guys?

Hunter Biden, Al Sharpton, etc., it's so hard to comprehend how the Left can turn a blind eye to what these guys are doing. The IRS hasn't processed my 2020 return yet, WTF are they spending their time on if they ain't going after the tax cheats like these guys?
What has Hunter Biden done that is illegal?

Maybe Hunter needs to tie up his returns in IRS audits

Like Trump has done for the last twenty years
Hunter is a POS. If Hunter was in a working-class family, he would be in Recovery or dead. If he was a poverty family, it would be worse. Where are the 4th Estate hard working journalists at? The Biden family is dirty. They are liars and frankly convicted liars as Joe has shown us the truth of what he really is the last year. 50 years of this.

Really?
That usually require proof

What you got?

Is this the model his dad is going to give out to the black folks? LOL

Now go away, cultist. Put your masks back on and fuck off.

1644511144562.png

Forum List

Back