Hurricane Milton, TS 14 Hits Land Wedesday the 9th.

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hurricane season is until Nov, 30th. I hope we don't lose power or worse this time, we just got power back on last week from Helene.
All in its path be safe and prepare. Hubby is out now cutting tree off building and drive. we've been picking up debris for days.
We are fortunate compared to some in this and other states.

If they say you should evacuate, you should. If you ride TS and hurricanes out you know the risks. If you live on the coast in the SE you also know the risks. All those with McMansion's on the coast are likely expecting State Farm to insure them from hurricanes. That might not even be happening anymore, the risks are now so high.

If they say you should evacuate, you should. If you ride TS and hurricanes out you know the risks. If you live on the coast in the SE you also know the risks. All those with McMansion's on the coast are likely expecting State Farm to insure them from hurricanes. That might not even be happening anymore, the risks are now so high.

True in most cases. We did take a chance. Lots of fallen trees but chicken's and their pen did great. We will watch this next one 'very' close.

I saw this one on the weather channel. I wonder what will happen to us? There are dead bodies buried in the mud in Asheville. The stench of death after 7 days is strong. It will take YEARS to recover in that city and surrounding cities. What a nightmare.

I saw this one on the weather channel. I wonder what will happen to us? There are dead bodies buried in the mud in Asheville. The stench of death after 7 days is strong. It will take YEARS to recover in that city and surrounding cities. What a nightmare.

Take care seems most news is not good, Georgia is now dealing with a toxic Biolab explosion and fire plume. Most of our family lives in the fallout.
Times are testing for sure.

Forum List

Back