HYPOCRISY, Thy Name Is 'DEMOCRAT': Democrats Leave Capitol To March For Gun Control With Students

These kids are being manipulated and used by Liberals, just like how the 'Dreamers' realized they were being manipulated and used by them.

These kids should be in school, not egged on by the hypocrites who do not give a damn about them but who only want to use them to push their gun-grabbing agenda.

You're right. They just think they are fed up with kids being killed at school. Thanks for pointing that out.......idiot.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.

Laws are worthless unless the government takes steps to follow the laws. They wouldn't tolerate that kind of ignorance and incompetence from us.

This will be too complex for you, but let's give it a try anyway:
1. We have more deaths resulting from mass shootings than any other country by a long shot.
2. Other countries have had mass shootings, and reacted to them, unlike the US.
3. Other countries have had near zero to zero mass killings, but we continue to have thousands.
4. Other countries stopped the sale of assault rifles.
5. If we eliminated the sale of assault rifles, based on 1 thru 4, we would eliminate mass shooting deaths over time.

So, my bet is that I have more guns than most that post here. I have hunted for over 50 years. And I see no need for an assault rifle. What I see is that if you think you do need an assault rifle for hunting, you should try a new hobby. Because 2 shots at max are all you should ever need, unless you are simply inept.

You'd be hard pressed to buy an assault rifle. It costs a lot of money and jumping through hoops. However you can go buy an AR 15 fairly easy but alas that is not an assault rifle
so when that argument failed, they now just call the mean looking AR an "assault" rifle so they can be right.

when they can't say what the differences are we need to ban vs. a semi-automatic hunting rifle, they decide to ban all semi-automatics now.

then any gun with a removable mag. which is about all of them except revolvers. even my 1942 moisen nagant has a mag.

they can't define what they want to ban so they go nuts and ban it all.

They repeat what their masters tell them too

You're right. They just think they are fed up with kids being killed at school. Thanks for pointing that out.......idiot.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.

Laws are worthless unless the government takes steps to follow the laws. They wouldn't tolerate that kind of ignorance and incompetence from us.

1. We have more deaths resulting from mass shootings than any other country by a long shot.
3. Other countries have had near zero to zero mass killings, but we continue to have thousands.
5. If we eliminated the sale of assault rifles, based on 1 thru 4, we would eliminate mass shooting deaths over time.

So, my bet is that I have more guns than most that post here. I have hunted for over 50 years. And I see no need for an assault rifle. What I see is that if you think you do need an assault rifle for hunting, you should try a new hobby. Because 2 shots at max are all you should ever need, unless you are simply inept.

You'd be hard pressed to buy an assault rifle. It costs a lot of money and jumping through hoops. However you can go buy an AR 15 fairly easy but alas that is not an assault rifle
so when that argument failed, they now just call the mean looking AR an "assault" rifle so they can be right.

when they can't say what the differences are we need to ban vs. a semi-automatic hunting rifle, they decide to ban all semi-automatics now.

then any gun with a removable mag. which is about all of them except revolvers. even my 1942 moisen nagant has a mag.

they're frustrated. i wish they'd take the time to educate themselves on the guns that they waste screaming at gun owners.

they don't have to own them OR like them. but it would really help their stance if they understood them.

You would be further hard-pressed to buy an 'assault rifle' because there is no such thing....the term was made up by gun-grabbers to manipulate the simple-minded easily-controlled populace.

they're frustrated. i wish they'd take the time to educate themselves on the guns that they waste screaming at gun owners.

they don't have to own them OR like them. but it would really help their stance if they understood them.

They've been told over and over an AR15 is not an assault rifle....daffy bastards are incapable of learning

They've been told over and over an AR15 is not an assault rifle....daffy bastards are incapable of learning
they don't care. fundamentally it's the same as a sporting hunting rifle. i used the H&K in the past to show a .223 wooden stock traditional rifle and ask point blank - what is different from this *functionally* than the AR? i never get an answer because there really isn't. i instead get the usual attacks, hate, the NRA sucks and all the emotional pleas that are about the main thing stopping ANYTHING from being done now.

for the longest time they said "WE'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS SILLY!" and now they are in full force.

and we're supposed to sit down and have "common sense" dialog with this?

does not compute.

Common sense, Constitutional rights.
Common sense tell me that if tens of thousands of people die every year from fire arms, something should be done.

Constitutional rights are not absolutes. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, 1st or no. You can't fire a gun in a crowded theater, 2nd or no.
Ah the old common sense and "something" must be done. What?

Left loons pawning children....so sad and pathetic

Admittedly it's not quite as noble as carting around huge posters with dead fetuses.

I've never seen children walking out of class and doing that on a national level.

Maybe they should...your fucking head would explode

Well, they have.

50 Years Ago Students Said ‘No’ to Racist Policies and Walked Out Their Schools - Philly's 7th Ward

they don't care. fundamentally it's the same as a sporting hunting rifle. i used the H&K in the past to show a .223 wooden stock traditional rifle and ask point blank - what is different from this *functionally* than the AR? i never get an answer because there really isn't. i instead get the usual attacks, hate, the NRA sucks and all the emotional pleas that are about the main thing stopping ANYTHING from being done now.

for the longest time they said "WE'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS SILLY!" and now they are in full force.

does not compute.

We're not coming for ALL the guns, just semi automatic assault style weapons capable of doing this.

What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns

The right wants everyone to not use their rights to address an issue, they want to stifle and make submissives out of humans..No surprise..

Sure thing, let's just give up and not try anything. That seems to be working not at all. Why don't we try something with a sunset provision and if it doesn't work it doesn't get renewed? Or are we afraid there are solutions?

So you think to just try anything knee-jerk without thought or reason because it feels good is better than taking concerted, focused action on the CAUSE? WE know the solution: get government out of educating our children. Bring back god, religion, morality and patriotism. Bring back the Family. Bring back the Leadership Principle. You don't see kids taking guns to private school and shooting anyone there now, DO YOU?

does not compute.

We're not coming for ALL the guns, just semi automatic assault style weapons capable of doing this.

OF WHICH you still can't define.

what makes an AR15 functionally different than a H&K .223 sporting rifle? if you ban one based on how it works you are in effect banning the other.

you can keep throwing the hail mary emo play and get mad when people don't join your emo outbursts but you still can't define the characteristics you wish to ban that doesn't also include standard hunting rights.

when you can do that, let me know. til then, keep your emo to yourself.

Aside from the NRA, there was nothing preventing the GOP from joining the students.
These kids are being manipulated and used by Liberals, just like how the 'Dreamers' realized they were being manipulated and used by them.

These kids should be in school, not egged on by the hypocrites who do not give a damn about them but who only want to use them to push their gun-grabbing agenda.

Technically, that is true. But you missed it. All rifles of the type that includes the ar15 have, and have had for years, the popular name Assault Rifle. But thanks so much for you ignorant post.

does not compute.

what makes an AR15 functionally different than a H&K .223 sporting rifle? if you ban one based on how it works you are in effect banning the other.

you can keep throwing the hail mary emo play and get mad when people don't join your emo outbursts but you still can't define the characteristics you wish to ban that doesn't also include standard hunting rights.

We managed to define them for years.

chartoftheday_12943_is_it_time_to_bring_back_the_assault_weapons_ban_n.jpg

does not compute.

We managed to define them for years.

chartoftheday_12943_is_it_time_to_bring_back_the_assault_weapons_ban_n.jpg
and what was the original "assault" rifle and what is different about it than an AR15?

ie - you're gonna need to go back to the 40s here - long before y'all renamed shit you couldn't define.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? They are, me boy. But the main thing they see is what you are blind to. Other countries stopped selling assault type rifles, and the problem has gone away. Only we, thanks to the NRA and mindless clowns who parrot their talking points, do nothing to help the problem.
It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.
Just like every other country that had mass shootings. Did you think our nut cases were different than our nut cases, me poor ignorant troll? The other countries simply took care of the problem. We, on the other hand listen to the NRA and the politicians they own. And don't worry about all the mass killings.
Like in other countries, there is only one solution to the problem. But you would rather let the killings continue.

No, not at all, me boy. Just your wild imagination running away with you, me boy. It is quite simple, dipshit. Look at all the mass shootings. All are fro assault type rifles. Oddly, none using bolt action ancient Russian gun like the Nagant. I have a Nagant, me boy. Terrible old gun. But less so if you don'f have to use the safety.

Va Tech shooter used a Glock 9MM....try again

Just another Communist Dog & Pony Show. We know what their Agenda is. Folks are gonna have to stand up to them to preserve their Constitutional Rights.

So, me boy, just wondered why you think the 2nd amendment protects your right to own an AK, dipshit. I have a number of guns, but do not get to keep a gun on my person without a permit from the State. I wanted a nice shinny new stationary machine gun to mount in my front lawn. But found the gov bans such buns. I can't buy one. Can't by a fully functional military tank, or a military cannon. So, what was it that made you believe that you have the right to own a assault rifle that can not be taken from you? Or is it simply that you are stupid?

Useful Idiot drivel. Lenin would be so proud of you.

Yeah, is that guy for real?

Idiotic posts like that one don't even deserve a response.

They're protesting "gun violence".
I guess they don't buy the idea that the only antidote to gun violence is more gun violence.

Pacifism never stopped violence. The only way to stop that with an equal or superior opposite force.
Great bumper sticker but lousy history. There have been numerous examples from Jesus to Gandhi to MLK.

Jesus has one of disciples go buy a sword. He even cursed a perfectly good fig bush and made it die, because figs were out of season. Then there was that incident in the temple where threw a fit, overturned a bunch of tables, and whipped some Joos with a knotted rope.

Gandhi said: “Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest. If we want the Arms Act to be repealed, if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity. If the middle classes render voluntary help to Government in the hour of its trial, distrust will disappear, and the ban on possessing arms will be withdrawn.”

And MLK kept firearms for self-protection. In fact, he even applied for a permit to carry a concealed weapon...

MLK and His Guns | HuffPost
Yet all accomplished their goals without force of arms. There are alternatives.

Well you go right ahead and practice your "alternative". I will continue to strap on my Glock 19 and two spare magazines whenever I leave the house.

Good luck.

Well done by the Democrats although most of the time I would prefer that if they walk out, they would stay out.

does not compute.

Informative post.
Every advanced nation of the world has banned the sale or ownership of "assault rifles", except the United States. Because other countries do not have the NRA telling their people what to believe, and what to say. But we have the NRA and while they care about children, and adults for that matter, being killed in mass shootings, we are too concerned about shooting refrigerators with assault rifles. To hell with human life, they need a 30 shot short barreled semi auto to curb their feelings of inadequacy. And to help make them feel like real hunters.

Forum List

Back