HYPOCRISY, Thy Name Is 'DEMOCRAT': Democrats Leave Capitol To March For Gun Control With Students

They repeat what their masters tell them too
they're frustrated. i wish they'd take the time to educate themselves on the guns that they waste screaming at gun owners.

they don't have to own them OR like them. but it would really help their stance if they understood them.

They've been told over and over an AR15 is not an assault rifle....daffy bastards are incapable of learning
they don't care. fundamentally it's the same as a sporting hunting rifle. i used the H&K in the past to show a .223 wooden stock traditional rifle and ask point blank - what is different from this *functionally* than the AR? i never get an answer because there really isn't. i instead get the usual attacks, hate, the NRA sucks and all the emotional pleas that are about the main thing stopping ANYTHING from being done now.

for the longest time they said "WE'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS SILLY!" and now they are in full force.

and we're supposed to sit down and have "common sense" dialog with this?

does not compute.

We're not coming for ALL the guns, just semi automatic assault style weapons capable of doing this.

What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns

Informative post.
Every advanced nation of the world has banned the sale or ownership of "assault rifles", except the United States. Because other countries do not have the NRA telling their people what to believe, and what to say. But we have the NRA and while they care about children, and adults for that matter, being killed in mass shootings, we are too concerned about shooting refrigerators with assault rifles. To hell with human life, they need a 30 shot short barreled semi auto to curb their feelings of inadequacy. And to help make them feel like real hunters.

Good grief...stop using "assault rifles", instead use scary, black military looking semi automatic rifle

they're frustrated. i wish they'd take the time to educate themselves on the guns that they waste screaming at gun owners.

they don't have to own them OR like them. but it would really help their stance if they understood them.

They've been told over and over an AR15 is not an assault rifle....daffy bastards are incapable of learning
they don't care. fundamentally it's the same as a sporting hunting rifle. i used the H&K in the past to show a .223 wooden stock traditional rifle and ask point blank - what is different from this *functionally* than the AR? i never get an answer because there really isn't. i instead get the usual attacks, hate, the NRA sucks and all the emotional pleas that are about the main thing stopping ANYTHING from being done now.

for the longest time they said "WE'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS SILLY!" and now they are in full force.

does not compute.

We're not coming for ALL the guns, just semi automatic assault style weapons capable of doing this.

Informative post.
Every advanced nation of the world has banned the sale or ownership of "assault rifles", except the United States. Because other countries do not have the NRA telling their people what to believe, and what to say. But we have the NRA and while they care about children, and adults for that matter, being killed in mass shootings, we are too concerned about shooting refrigerators with assault rifles. To hell with human life, they need a 30 shot short barreled semi auto to curb their feelings of inadequacy. And to help make them feel like real hunters.
So we should have you telling us instead.

Just another Communist Dog & Pony Show. We know what their Agenda is. Folks are gonna have to stand up to them to preserve their Constitutional Rights.

So, me boy, just wondered why you think the 2nd amendment protects your right to own an AK, dipshit. I have a number of guns, but do not get to keep a gun on my person without a permit from the State. I wanted a nice shinny new stationary machine gun to mount in my front lawn. But found the gov bans such buns. I can't buy one. Can't by a fully functional military tank, or a military cannon. So, what was it that made you believe that you have the right to own a assault rifle that can not be taken from you? Or is it simply that you are stupid?

How does the Second Amendment not protect my right to own an AK-47? That was written during a time when all they had were single-shot muskets to protect themselves from the possibility of a government tyranny.

Would you also believe that the First Amendment only protects your right to use antiquated hand-operated printing presses? Maybe you should throw your television, radio, and computer away then, because the framers of the US Constitution didn't include those in the First Amendment.

That being said, sorry you have to live in a crappy liberal state that treats you like a criminal. My state doesn't do that. I can own as many firearms or any kind of firearm I want to, including the AK-47 that hangs on my bedroom door. I can also own that "shiny new stationary machine gun" you were referring to, I'd I'm willing to pay $8,000 for it and the $200 tax stamp on it.

It must really suck to be you.

You're right. They just think they are fed up with kids being killed at school. Thanks for pointing that out.......idiot.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? They are, me boy. But the main thing they see is what you are blind to. Other countries stopped selling assault type rifles, and the problem has gone away. Only we, thanks to the NRA and mindless clowns who parrot their talking points, do nothing to help the problem.
It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.
Just like every other country that had mass shootings. Did you think our nut cases were different than our nut cases, me poor ignorant troll? The other countries simply took care of the problem. We, on the other hand listen to the NRA and the politicians they own. And don't worry about all the mass killings.
Laws are worthless unless the government takes steps to follow the laws. They wouldn't tolerate that kind of ignorance and incompetence from us.
Like in other countries, there is only one solution to the problem. But you would rather let the killings continue.

This will be too complex for you, but let's give it a try anyway:
1. We have more deaths resulting from mass shootings than any other country by a long shot.
2. Other countries have had mass shootings, and reacted to them, unlike the US.
3. Other countries have had near zero to zero mass killings, but we continue to have thousands.
4. Other countries stopped the sale of assault rifles.
5. If we eliminated the sale of assault rifles, based on 1 thru 4, we would eliminate mass shooting deaths over time.

So, my bet is that I have more guns than most that post here. I have hunted for over 50 years. And I see no need for an assault rifle. What I see is that if you think you do need an assault rifle for hunting, you should try a new hobby. Because 2 shots at max are all you should ever need, unless you are simply inept.

You'd be hard pressed to buy an assault rifle. It costs a lot of money and jumping through hoops. However you can go buy an AR 15 fairly easy but alas that is not an assault rifle
so when that argument failed, they now just call the mean looking AR an "assault" rifle so they can be right.

when they can't say what the differences are we need to ban vs. a semi-automatic hunting rifle, they decide to ban all semi-automatics now.

then any gun with a removable mag. which is about all of them except revolvers. even my 1942 moisen nagant has a mag.

they can't define what they want to ban so they go nuts and ban it all.

No, not at all, me boy. Just your wild imagination running away with you, me boy. It is quite simple, dipshit. Look at all the mass shootings. All are fro assault type rifles. Oddly, none using bolt action ancient Russian gun like the Nagant. I have a Nagant, me boy. Terrible old gun. But less so if you don'f have to use the safety.
Between your grammar and inability to use quotes, ME BOY, why should I believe you?

DNC MOTTOS:

1. 'Never let a tragedy go to waste.'

2. 'Never let a PHOTO OP go to waste.'

Democrats leave Capitol to join student gun protest

"Democratic leaders in the House and Senate exited the Capitol on Wednesday to march with and speak to students protesting gun violence on the one-month anniversary of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting.

Senior members of Democratic leadership joined other lawmakers from the House and Senate on Capitol Hill as thousands of students marched while others around the country walked out of classes or staged other protests."

Forget for a minute that Barry's pushed liberal agenda made it possible for the shooter to buy a gun...

Forget for a minute that these are the same Democrats who refused to pass Kate's law...

Forget for a minute that Schumer and these Democrats are the same ones who chose to stand with MS13 gang members and violent illegals - who have victimized / murdered Americans and who are now being protected in law-violating Sanctuary Cities - instead of Americans in order to shut the US government down not long ago...

Forget for a minute that these are the same Democrats just berated by illegals who recognized how Democrats were using them for political gain, much like they are now using the Parkland Florida shooting victims and students and this photo op for political gain...

If you can forget all of that then you could possible fall for this DNC politically-motivated theatrical performance designed to play on the emotions of all the suckers out there. designed to create emotion-based support for their gun-grabbing agenda....

Good for them.

No Republicans?
why?

Just another Communist Dog & Pony Show. We know what their Agenda is. Folks are gonna have to stand up to them to preserve their Constitutional Rights.

So, me boy, just wondered why you think the 2nd amendment protects your right to own an AK, dipshit. I have a number of guns, but do not get to keep a gun on my person without a permit from the State. I wanted a nice shinny new stationary machine gun to mount in my front lawn. But found the gov bans such buns. I can't buy one. Can't by a fully functional military tank, or a military cannon. So, what was it that made you believe that you have the right to own a assault rifle that can not be taken from you? Or is it simply that you are stupid?

Useful Idiot drivel. Lenin would be so proud of you.

Lenin, me boy, is long dead. Sorry you missed it.

Well, there's always Hillary. Or Bernie. Or Jill. Or whatever shithead communist POS you voted for.

DNC MOTTOS:

"Democratic leaders in the House and Senate exited the Capitol on Wednesday to march with and speak to students protesting gun violence on the one-month anniversary of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting.

Senior members of Democratic leadership joined other lawmakers from the House and Senate on Capitol Hill as thousands of students marched while others around the country walked out of classes or staged other protests."

Forget for a minute that Barry's pushed liberal agenda made it possible for the shooter to buy a gun...

Forget for a minute that these are the same Democrats who refused to pass Kate's law...

Forget for a minute that Schumer and these Democrats are the same ones who chose to stand with MS13 gang members and violent illegals - who have victimized / murdered Americans and who are now being protected in law-violating Sanctuary Cities - instead of Americans in order to shut the US government down not long ago...

Forget for a minute that these are the same Democrats just berated by illegals who recognized how Democrats were using them for political gain, much like they are now using the Parkland Florida shooting victims and students and this photo op for political gain...

If you can forget all of that then you could possible fall for this DNC politically-motivated theatrical performance designed to play on the emotions of all the suckers out there. designed to create emotion-based support for their gun-grabbing agenda....

Republican motto. When students are being gunned down in their classrooms DO NOTHING until you check with your masters the NRA.

I applaud the Dems for marching with the students. Both groups are on the right side of history.

I applaud those worthless Democrats too. That's the most work they've done since being elected.

If they put out half that much effort into President Trump's Greatening of America, they might even be earning what you pay them.

View attachment 182618
Aside from the NRA, there was nothing preventing the GOP from joining the students.
These kids are being manipulated and used by Liberals, just like how the 'Dreamers' realized they were being manipulated and used by them.

These kids should be in school, not egged on by the hypocrites who do not give a damn about them but who only want to use them to push their gun-grabbing agenda.

You're right. They just think they are fed up with kids being killed at school. Thanks for pointing that out.......idiot.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.

Laws are worthless unless the government takes steps to follow the laws. They wouldn't tolerate that kind of ignorance and incompetence from us.
Have you forgotten what government you’re talking about? A government run by republicans run by the NRA.
and for 8 years a very liberal president and had the power to force changes.

but they didn't so now we blame the republicans. as usual.
Who said this: We will obstruct everything this president tries to do

DNC MOTTOS:

[/QUOTE]

You practically beg us to point out the stupidity of your thread... Don't throw rock in glass casas

slack-imgs.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mike-Huckabee-and-Kim-Davis-Ty-Wright-Getty-640x480.jpg

apologies if that last one made you vomit into your mouth...

does not compute.

Informative post.

WTF's with you and Hillary, you feel we can't function without someone telling us what to do.....Christ sake, then I'd be a liberal.

Aside from the NRA, there was nothing preventing the GOP from joining the students.
These kids are being manipulated and used by Liberals, just like how the 'Dreamers' realized they were being manipulated and used by them.

These kids should be in school, not egged on by the hypocrites who do not give a damn about them but who only want to use them to push their gun-grabbing agenda.

If kids being killed at school is the issue, how come the students are not protesting against the government not doing its job? It's not like they didn't know most of the mass shootings were inevitable given the shooters past history.

1. We have more deaths resulting from mass shootings than any other country by a long shot.
3. Other countries have had near zero to zero mass killings, but we continue to have thousands.
5. If we eliminated the sale of assault rifles, based on 1 thru 4, we would eliminate mass shooting deaths over time.

So, my bet is that I have more guns than most that post here. I have hunted for over 50 years. And I see no need for an assault rifle. What I see is that if you think you do need an assault rifle for hunting, you should try a new hobby. Because 2 shots at max are all you should ever need, unless you are simply inept.

You are full of shit. Norway has stringent gun laws yet Muslim immigrants are getting their hands on fully-automatic AK-47s and hand grenades.

And you're wrong. You don't have "more guns than most people on here". You are what we in the gun culture call a "Fudd". You believe the the Second Amendment was all about "hunting".

Try using your "2 shots max are all you ever need" idiotic theory when three armed thug home-invaders come crashing through your door.

does not compute.

Informative post.
So we should have you telling us instead.

Someone needs to tell you. Your brain is incapable of telling you anything. And you could care less if more kids are killed. As long as you get to shoot refrigerators.

You'd be hard pressed to buy an assault rifle. It costs a lot of money and jumping through hoops. However you can go buy an AR 15 fairly easy but alas that is not an assault rifle
so when that argument failed, they now just call the mean looking AR an "assault" rifle so they can be right.

when they can't say what the differences are we need to ban vs. a semi-automatic hunting rifle, they decide to ban all semi-automatics now.

then any gun with a removable mag. which is about all of them except revolvers. even my 1942 moisen nagant has a mag.

I own an AR15 self defense rifle what are liberals all worked up about?

does not compute.

Informative post.

Good grief...stop using "assault rifles", instead use scary, black military looking semi automatic rifle

Truly. People who use the term "assault rifles" are idiots. You can assault someone with a pistol, a knife, a rock, or even a stick.

21386BCC-FAB8-4A1A-BFA9-0F60BFB630D4.jpeg
DNC MOTTOS:

Republican motto. When students are being gunned down in their classrooms DO NOTHING until you check with your masters the NRA.

I applaud the Dems for marching with the students. Both groups are on the right side of history.

I applaud those worthless Democrats too. That's the most work they've done since being elected.

If they put out half that much effort into President Trump's Greatening of America, they might even be earning what you pay them.
Is that the new meme: Greatening of America?
Lmao
Does it greaten America to neuter the enforcement part of the EPA catching and fining polluters?
Is it greatening America watching all the industrialized countries of the world surge pass us in alternative energy?
Is it greatening America to continue to line the pockets of the 1%ers?
Is it greatening America to fucking cut Meals on Wheels for seniors?
Is it greatening of America watching trump try to stop his porn mistress from telling the truth on 60mins?

That's because the left-wingers are moron, idiots, and cretins who are bereft of any ad all redeeming values.

They somehow have been fooled into believing that "AR" represents "Assault Rifle."

does not compute.

Informative post.

Informative post. You yourself owns "lots of guns", yet you aren't a member of the NRA, an organization that -protects your right to own "lots of guns"?

Are you a real idiot or what?

What’s the gun of choice for most of the school shootings and Las Vegas plus so many other massacres?

Forum List

Back