I agree with Pelosi on potential Constitutional Crisis

You don’t know what was presented to the court to get that warrant. If it was only the dossier and nothing else then I agree that would be wrong. But I don’t think that’s the case. That’s what the memo is trying to paint but we’ve heard a huge backlash from both sides that the memo was excluding other intel and it was telling a distorted story. What possibly could that mean? You tell me what explains that statement besides corroborating evidence through classified methods to validate the intel. Please give me your best theory

Once again, Comey told Trump the dossier contained salacious and unverified information, of course he didn't tell Trump that he'd used it two weeks earlier to secure a FISA warrant to spy on his people. And If McCabe told congress the truth there would have been no warrant request without the dossier, in fact the FISA court had refused a warrant earlier. So you can pretend that the court would have issued a warrant without the dossier, but the known facts don't support it.

You don’t know all the facts. And regardless you have 4 people from the Trump campaign either under indictment or plead guilty of crimes and coooperating with the investigation. That doesn’t reek of innocence

Manafort and Gates charges precede their involvement in the campaign, Flynn and the greek were charged with procedural crimes, there were no underlying criminal charges. That doesn't exactly reek of guilt for collusion.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

The transition team asking the Russians not to over react to the sanctions is not illegal and doesn't even approach a gray area. That's exactly what Flynn told them, according to court documents. Also this obstruction talk is a total joke.

If the sanction talk was so legal and innocent then why did he lie about it?

The Flynn interview was in Jan 2017, Comey said there would be no charges in Feb 2017.

The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers. Although Flynn didn't remember all of what he talked about, they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them, the officials say.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

in how many ways does it need to be told that you are NOT quoting Comey???

Are you stupid? Why do you post stupid?

I quoted the FBI, who was in charge of the FBI on 17 Feb 2017?

No you didn't quote "THE FBI", you quoted what unnamed someone reportedly said was the expectation about Flynn's interview, something that WE NOW KNOW IS FALSE.

Flynn lied, got caught on lying, confessed to lying and Trump was pleading with Comey to drop the case.

FACTS - learn to respect them over your fantasies about what happened.

Since when are unnamed sources not reliable on regressive media, you folks swear to them all the freaking time, I gave you a CNN article for chirst sake, I thought you folks view them as gods. I guess that only applies when they agree with you. LMAO

Do you ever get tired of pushing such pathetic bullshit?

I never get tired of getting under regressives skin, it's fun. LMAO Sorry you don't like your favorite fake news source contradicting you.

I never said we were in a state of war, did I? But they did attack our election. That is a crime, is it not?

You said they were the enemy. That indicates that you are at war. Perhaps you should learn the language.
Where is it said that the word enemy means war? You’re an idiot.

If you aren't at war with them, then how does one know they are an enemy?
I don’t have time to give you a history lesson on US Russia relations nor do I care to catch you up on the current state of affairs between the two counties. If you want to view Russia as a friend and ally then go right ahead. I don’t trust putin or his government.
In other words, they aren't officially an enemy of the United States.

Thanks for playing!
Oh now we are looking for “official” enemies huh? Ok. Get a life

in how many ways does it need to be told that you are NOT quoting Comey???

Are you stupid? Why do you post stupid?

No you didn't quote "THE FBI", you quoted what unnamed someone reportedly said was the expectation about Flynn's interview, something that WE NOW KNOW IS FALSE.

Flynn lied, got caught on lying, confessed to lying and Trump was pleading with Comey to drop the case.

Since when are unnamed sources not reliable on regressive media, you folks swear to them all the freaking time, I gave you a CNN article for chirst sake, I thought you folks view them as gods. I guess that only applies when they agree with you. LMAO

I never get tired of getting under regressives skin, it's fun. LMAO Sorry you don't like your favorite fake news source contradicting you.

Ohh, so the whole point of this bullshit denials you are posting is to somehow get at me personally?

You sir are a fucking degenerate. Congratulations. :113:

Last edited:
Once again, Comey told Trump the dossier contained salacious and unverified information, of course he didn't tell Trump that he'd used it two weeks earlier to secure a FISA warrant to spy on his people. And If McCabe told congress the truth there would have been no warrant request without the dossier, in fact the FISA court had refused a warrant earlier. So you can pretend that the court would have issued a warrant without the dossier, but the known facts don't support it.

You don’t know all the facts. And regardless you have 4 people from the Trump campaign either under indictment or plead guilty of crimes and coooperating with the investigation. That doesn’t reek of innocence

Manafort and Gates charges precede their involvement in the campaign, Flynn and the greek were charged with procedural crimes, there were no underlying criminal charges. That doesn't exactly reek of guilt for collusion.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

The transition team asking the Russians not to over react to the sanctions is not illegal and doesn't even approach a gray area. That's exactly what Flynn told them, according to court documents. Also this obstruction talk is a total joke.

You'd have to ask Flynn that one, I can't see a reason for it.

Ohh, so the whole point of this bullshit denials you are posting is to somehow get at me personally?

You sir are a fucking degenerate. Congratulations. :113:

Hey I'm not the one that published no charges would be brought, if you have a problem with CNNs reporting call them, I just used a source you regressives swear is reliable.

Did they tell the FISC that the DNC paid for the dossier? No. Did they tell the FISC that Steele was paid to create the false dossier? No. Do you believe everything the LMSM tells you? Yes! Is that clear enough? or do you need it in a more elementary format?

How does this change anything? That's right it doesn't...

I hope it does, based on the leadership or lack there of, it needs to be shaken...

Look up the definition of integrity, then get back to me...

So if you repeat it again, like you have, nothing changes?

The Obama Admin committed a crime, mislead the judge, lied, kept misleading the judge, lied some more, etc...

The only bullshit here is your lack of integrity, character and basic accountability, I think that covers it...
Are you really that dense? Do you really believe that the FBI only used the dossier to get the warrant? No follow up, no other sources, no corroborating intel to validate? Use your head. There is a reason why the fbi and Dems are calling bullshit on the memo. Because it paints a partisan narrative without disclosing all the facts. What do you think the missing facts are?

I pointed out that Wray is not a dem because you nitwits keep calling this a dem narrative and it clearly is not. I’ve seen a ton of republicans including Trumps fucking pick for director speak out against it. I don’t know what more you need to be convinced of the utter bullshit of what is going on. How is anybody supposed to take you people seriously?! What a joke

Have you looked in the mirror? The FISC issued the warrants to spy on the opposition campaign and this fake dossier was the center piece that the DNC paid $12 MM for, are you that stupid?

This makes Watergate look like choir practice. The Obama Admin used the FBI & the DOJ to spy on the opposition campaign, you have to be a total partisan hack to question this.
You are trying to present a simple and rational explaination yet you don’t include the MAIN factor which was Russian hacking and interference in our election which is really what instigated all of this. Talk about a partisan hack. If you can’t even include the primary source that spurred these events... you are not even close to objective

Say what?

What started all this was Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so corrupt the Russians wouldn't of had anything .
Wow, still pointing the finger back at Hillary huh? Get over it man, that doesn’t work anymore

Get over what you partisan fucking hack? .....how much spin do you want to put on this

This is all about Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so damn crooked the Russians would of had nothing to release ...

You'd have to ask Flynn that one, I can't see a reason for it.

You can’t see it because you aren’t looking at the situation objectively. You are taking a position that everything Trump and Flynn did was innocent. There are only two possoble reasons why he would lie like he did. He is either covering up something illegal or Trump told him to lie to avoid bad press.

Are you really that dense? Do you really believe that the FBI only used the dossier to get the warrant? No follow up, no other sources, no corroborating intel to validate? Use your head. There is a reason why the fbi and Dems are calling bullshit on the memo. Because it paints a partisan narrative without disclosing all the facts. What do you think the missing facts are?

I pointed out that Wray is not a dem because you nitwits keep calling this a dem narrative and it clearly is not. I’ve seen a ton of republicans including Trumps fucking pick for director speak out against it. I don’t know what more you need to be convinced of the utter bullshit of what is going on. How is anybody supposed to take you people seriously?! What a joke

Have you looked in the mirror? The FISC issued the warrants to spy on the opposition campaign and this fake dossier was the center piece that the DNC paid $12 MM for, are you that stupid?

This makes Watergate look like choir practice. The Obama Admin used the FBI & the DOJ to spy on the opposition campaign, you have to be a total partisan hack to question this.
You are trying to present a simple and rational explaination yet you don’t include the MAIN factor which was Russian hacking and interference in our election which is really what instigated all of this. Talk about a partisan hack. If you can’t even include the primary source that spurred these events... you are not even close to objective

Say what?

What started all this was Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so corrupt the Russians wouldn't of had anything .
Wow, still pointing the finger back at Hillary huh? Get over it man, that doesn’t work anymore

Get over what you partisan fucking hack? .....how much spin do you want to put on this

This is all about Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so damn crooked the Russians would of had nothing to release ...
That’s fine but has nothing to do with this conversation. Their dirt got aired and they lost an election. Now moving on to the point of this conversation... The Russians broke the law. Trump and his minions have been lying and acting shady, there’s an investigation into what’s going on. There have been 4 arrests, 2 plead guilty, and you and the other puppets keep trying to through in diversions. It’s quite sad. Just deal with the issues at hand. It makes you sound like the spin artist

Say what?

That’s fine but has nothing to do with this conversation. Their dirt got aired and they lost an election. Now moving on to the point of this conversation... The Russians broke the law. Trump and his minions have been lying and acting shady, there’s an investigation into what’s going on. There have been 4 arrests, 2 plead guilty, and you and the other puppets keep trying to through in diversions. It’s quite sad. Just deal with the issues at hand. It makes you sound like the spin artist

Dude get the fuck out you are a partisan hack...

Let's recap shall we...

Hillary state department meddeled in Russia's election

Obama broke the DNC, Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the DNC nomination...hell Bernie supporters sued over it

Then you have Hillary's private server , missing emails...

This is all Hillary's fault....she is the damn problem.

Say what?

Dude get the fuck out you are a partisan hack...

Let's recap shall we...

Hillary state department meddeled in Russia's election

Obama broke the DNC, Hillary and the DNC colluded to rig the DNC nomination...hell Bernie supporters sued over it

Then you have Hillary's private server , missing emails...

This is all Hillary's fault....she is the damn problem.
Wow man, your record seems to be stuck on repeat. By the way it is 2018 not 2016. Try and keep up

They made old evidence stick? How did they do that? There hasn't been any trial!

I swear you are about as delusional as they come.
There was an indictment wasn’t there? Don’t you need to have evidence to press charges? I swear, you people sometimes seem to argue just to argue even when you have no ground to stand on. Pick better battles

You never herd the expression about "any decent DA could indict a ham sandwich"?

You keep arguing using facts not in evidence and making shit up as you go. You need to pick better battles.

What if Flynn's FISA warrant was as hosed up as Page's is alleged to be?

Mueller likely didn't want to sentence Flynn because he knows the judge is going to knock his dick in the dirt because the judge may suspect Mueller broke the law in surveilling Flynn like they did with Page and throw out his guilty plea.
You accuse me of making shit up and then you proceed to make shit up! Haha, that’s a good one :)

If Mueller didn’t have a case on Flynn, if it was something a judge would knock dicks in the dirt about then why did Flynn plead guilty? This is fun, go ahead and make up another bs answer.

How about the fact that Flynn did not know the information being used against him might have been obtained illegally?

If I tell you that we (The FBI) have evidence that you have child pornography on your computer, and you do, should you plead guilty instead of fighting it? Of course!

But what if I had broken into your house while you were gone, without a warrant, and hacked into your computer to find that child pornography, would you still plead guilty, knowing that my evidence against you violated your 4th Amendment rights? Would that make a difference, knowing that the judge is going to throw out every piece of evidence against you because it was obtained illegally?
Haha, ok man. You go with that one, I’ll go with mine.

You go with yours and you will wind up behind bars. I'l be walking as a free man.

It looked bad. You know that term that libs like to throw around, "optics". It may look bad, but it is not illegal. Flynn didn't want to look bad.

Obstruct how?

There is nothing wrong with looking into allegations even if they were all made up by the Democrat party. But using opposition research and not telling the court that it was compiled by a Trump hater and funded by a political opponent is a different story.
You don’t know what was presented to the court to get that warrant. If it was only the dossier and nothing else then I agree that would be wrong. But I don’t think that’s the case. That’s what the memo is trying to paint but we’ve heard a huge backlash from both sides that the memo was excluding other intel and it was telling a distorted story. What possibly could that mean? You tell me what explains that statement besides corroborating evidence through classified methods to validate the intel. Please give me your best theory

We know enough to know that Mewler is conducting a witch hunt. None of the 4 people were indicted for "collusion." The only "crimes" committed were the result of the investigation. They lied unnecessarily because all the histeria over "collusion" with the Russians had them convinced that simply talking to a Russian was a crime. There's no smoke, no fire, no nothing.
You think these guys were so stupid as to think that legal conversations were a crime because of media hysteria?! Really? Ok, you run with that
Yes I do. Why is that shocking? Apparently millions of snowflakes think it's a crime simply to speak to a Russian, and all the Dims in Congress and the fake media behave as if it is.

You said they were the enemy. That indicates that you are at war. Perhaps you should learn the language.

I don’t have time to give you a history lesson on US Russia relations nor do I care to catch you up on the current state of affairs between the two counties. If you want to view Russia as a friend and ally then go right ahead. I don’t trust putin or his government.

That doesn't make them the enemy, dumbass!
Does hacking and interfering in our election make them a friend in your eyes? You’re having a bad morning, maybe you should go back to sleep

Britain has hacked our computers and interfered in our elections. So has Isreal. Are they our enemies?

We'll see who was duped in the end. As has been reported, there is a lot more to come out in the weeks and months ahead.
You realize that you sound exactly like the Russia collusion snowflakes you’ve been dogging on for the past year, don’t you? Exactly like them

The difference being there is actually collusion going on between Russia and the dems and collusion to overthrow a duly elected president of The United States Of America .....by liberals.

You stupid fucks are going to incite a civil war that I promise will not end well for you.
Collusion isn’t even a crime so I don’t know what you are talking about. The Russians committed crimes interfering in our election. Trump people lied about interactions with Russians so there is an investigation, which currently has 4 indictments with multiple guilty pleas. Trump and his puppets have been trying to shut the investigation down for almost a year now so that brings obstruction into play. This BS memo is simply another diversion tactic to try and discredit the investigation. It isn’t difficult to understand
Then why was the people against it screaming it was going to undermine national security?
I think the memo got overhyped. I mean, we already knew the democrats colluded with a foreign entity to influence the election before it. So i agree with you there.
As I said, collusion isn’t a crime.

"As I said, collusion isn’t a crime."

That's all you needed to say. Game over.

We know enough to know that Mewler is conducting a witch hunt. None of the 4 people were indicted for "collusion." The only "crimes" committed were the result of the investigation. They lied unnecessarily because all the histeria over "collusion" with the Russians had them convinced that simply talking to a Russian was a crime. There's no smoke, no fire, no nothing.

So when Papadopolous was shooting his mouth off to Australians that Russians have dirt on Clinton in early spring 2016, that was him lying because he was afraid of....what?

Of all the things and countries in the world, he was specifically talking about Russia, specifically about them bussying themselves with Clinton dirt and communicating to Trump campaign that they have it.

That isn't what he was indicted for, moron. He was indicted for lying to the FBI, not to some drunk in a bar.

Idiot WHAT WAS HE LYING ABOUT?
He didn't lie about anything that was a crime, moron

I will repeat the question - WHAT WAS HE LYING ABOUT?
He said he didn't have any contact with the Russian ambassador. Of course, it's perfectly legal for him to contact the Russian ambassador.

We'll see how this plays out, but as of right now, with Deep State Sessions as AG and the failed Plotters still walking free, we may have a genuine Constitutional Crisis.

We have an FBI that has allowed itself to be turned into the Democrat Secret Police.

Where would we be had Progressive Fascist Hillary had won?

We have the failed plotters continuing their slow motion coup d'etat.

I still have some small trust that the few good Americans in DC will police the wrongdoers and let the chips fall where they may, knowing that the penalty for treason is a firing squad.

We'll see. But Pelosi may be correct; if the traitors walk, we will have a Constitutional Crisis

the moment the democrats weaponized the fbi and doj and irs to go after the opposition

it became a constitutional crisis
Saturday Night Massacre

The scare story the Demwits are trying to peddle is that firing Mueller is supposed to be like when Nixon fired the Watergate special prosecutor.

In other words, they aren't officially an enemy of the United States.

Thanks for playing!
Oh now we are looking for “official” enemies huh? Ok. Get a life
If it's not official, then how do you know Russia is an enemy, just because Hillary says so? Please explain how you determine a country is our enemy for legal purposes, not just for partisan blather.

Say what?

You keep repeating that like it proves something. No one has lied more than the Dims and the fake news media. Shouldn't we be investigating them?

Forum List

Back