I agree with Pelosi on potential Constitutional Crisis

Conservative Roberts? The same guy who kept unConstitutional Obamacare alive?

How many conservative judges appointed by Bush did he have to choose from? Since they serve 7 year terms, I am betting there weren't many!
Oh so now Roberts is a lefty? Ok man, have it your way. Talking to you lowers the IQ in the room. I have better ways to spend my time

I told you why! Obamacare.
He didn’t vote for Obamacare dumbass, he made a decision about the laws ability to allow the federal government to provide subsidies for state exchanges.

I never said he voted for it, now did I? Dumbass!

If you would just go back to school for some help with your pathetic reading skills, you wouldn't be a liberal dumbass anymore!
You said he kept it alive. My point still stands

Your point is wrong, Roberts wrote the original decision upholding maobamacare and created an unconstitutional direct tax in the process, which congress just did away with. That decision had to be one of the most ridiculous exercises in circular reasoning I've ever read.

The transition team asking the Russians not to over react to the sanctions is not illegal and doesn't even approach a gray area. That's exactly what Flynn told them, according to court documents. Also this obstruction talk is a total joke.

If the sanction talk was so legal and innocent then why did he lie about it?

You'd have to ask Flynn that one, I can't see a reason for it.

You can’t see it because you aren’t looking at the situation objectively. You are taking a position that everything Trump and Flynn did was innocent. There are only two possoble reasons why he would lie like he did. He is either covering up something illegal or Trump told him to lie to avoid bad press.

You're making assumptions I'm not willing to make since there were no underlying charges against Flynn.

Neither if us know all the details. But I do know that my scenarios make a whole lot more sense than yours in this case

OK.

Oh so now Roberts is a lefty? Ok man, have it your way. Talking to you lowers the IQ in the room. I have better ways to spend my time

He didn’t vote for Obamacare dumbass, he made a decision about the laws ability to allow the federal government to provide subsidies for state exchanges.

If you would just go back to school for some help with your pathetic reading skills, you wouldn't be a liberal dumbass anymore!

Your point is wrong, Roberts wrote the original decision upholding maobamacare and created an unconstitutional direct tax in the process, which congress just did away with. That decision had to be one of the most ridiculous exercises in circular reasoning I've ever read.

It sure was interesting. I was surprised to see him rule of the assumed intent of congress and not by the letter of the law. Regardless, a man isn’t defined by one action and to call Roberts a partisan or a lefty just isn’t true or accurate

It sure was interesting. I was surprised to see him rule of the assumed intent of congress and not by the letter of the law. Regardless, a man isn’t defined by one action and to call Roberts a partisan or a lefty just isn’t true or accurate

That wasn't the first decision, the decision on the subsidies was in 2015, the original decision was in 2012. In both cases he invented crap form thin air to support big government.

Forum List

Back