I agree with Pelosi on potential Constitutional Crisis

The transition team asking the Russians not to over react to the sanctions is not illegal and doesn't even approach a gray area. That's exactly what Flynn told them, according to court documents. Also this obstruction talk is a total joke.

If the sanction talk was so legal and innocent then why did he lie about it?

It looked bad. You know that term that libs like to throw around, "optics". It may look bad, but it is not illegal. Flynn didn't want to look bad.
Why would it look bad to have legitimate talks with the Russians, which was his job? Why would he risk his position as NSA and possible jail time. Come on man. You are trying too hard
Every Dim and every fake news media douchebag was screaming about any conversation that any Republican had with a Russian as if it was evidence of treason. You'll have to ask yourself why it looked bad because you are one of the douchebags who was screaming about it.
Oh was I? Prove it

"All are sitting federal district court judges who agree to take on the additional FISC duties and it is a rotating bench."

That is from YOUR link!

You’re getting bad information buddy. Sorry to break it to ya. It takes a lot more than a fake dossier to get a fisa warrant, despite what Trump and Nunez try and make you think. It was a pathetic attempt to paint an easily disprovable narrative.

Really? Prove it.
Easy, and I don’t even need the classified intel to do it. The FISA warrant was renewed 4 times by 4 different judges. Let’s just pretend that the dossier was used to get one of those warrants, the only way to get the renewals is to show evidence and progress that justifies the continuation of the investigation. These were 4 judges who were appointed by a conservative Supreme Court Justice that granted the warrants.

There’s a nice slap of reality, but for some reason I’m guessing you won’t see it. Here comes the next BS excuses or partisan diversion.... bring it on, I could use another laugh.
10 of the 11 FISA judges are Obama appointees, moron. You haven't proved jack shit. You've only spewed baseless inuendo and assumed a lot of stuff.
Here, educate yourself, you sound like a moron...

In another unusual twist, the 11 judges are appointed exclusively by the Chief Justice of the United States, without any supplemental confirmation from the other two branches of government. John Roberts has named every member of the current court, as a well as a separate three-judge panel to hear appeals of FISC orders, known as the Court of Review.

What to know about FISA court, the super-secret panel that grants surveillance warrants
That's how they get on the FISA court. 10 of the 11 became federal judges because Obama appointed them.

Busted. There Are 11 FISA Judges, Guess How Many Obama Appointed…

Of the 11 FISA court appointed judges, 10 of them were appointed by Obama, including the corrupt Rudolph Contreras that granted the FISA warrant after another judge rejected it. He is also the same judge who had to recuse himself days after the Michael Flynn plea.

This is yet another inconvenient fact that the media and Democrats don’t want to discuss. The entire FISA court basically was full of Obama appointees. The one Trump apoointee to the FISA court also replaced an Obama appointee named Susan Webber Wright who’s term expired May of 2016. Keep an eye on the story about Rudolph Contreas though. That’s the big story that everyone seems to be missing from this memo release. Corruption at the judge level is even more frightening than corrupt DOJ and FBI hacks.
You’re playing with words and making it sound like obama appointed them to be FISA judges. Fact is conservative Roberts appointed these guys to FISA. He would not have done that if they were anything less than impartial. Keep trying to discredit the judges but you are again making an ass out of yourself.

Really? Prove it.
Easy, and I don’t even need the classified intel to do it. The FISA warrant was renewed 4 times by 4 different judges. Let’s just pretend that the dossier was used to get one of those warrants, the only way to get the renewals is to show evidence and progress that justifies the continuation of the investigation. These were 4 judges who were appointed by a conservative Supreme Court Justice that granted the warrants.

There’s a nice slap of reality, but for some reason I’m guessing you won’t see it. Here comes the next BS excuses or partisan diversion.... bring it on, I could use another laugh.
10 of the 11 FISA judges are Obama appointees, moron. You haven't proved jack shit. You've only spewed baseless inuendo and assumed a lot of stuff.

In another unusual twist, the 11 judges are appointed exclusively by the Chief Justice of the United States, without any supplemental confirmation from the other two branches of government. John Roberts has named every member of the current court, as a well as a separate three-judge panel to hear appeals of FISC orders, known as the Court of Review.

What to know about FISA court, the super-secret panel that grants surveillance warrants
That's how they get on the FISA court. 10 of the 11 became federal judges because Obama appointed them.

Of the 11 FISA court appointed judges, 10 of them were appointed by Obama, including the corrupt Rudolph Contreras that granted the FISA warrant after another judge rejected it. He is also the same judge who had to recuse himself days after the Michael Flynn plea.

This is yet another inconvenient fact that the media and Democrats don’t want to discuss. The entire FISA court basically was full of Obama appointees. The one Trump apoointee to the FISA court also replaced an Obama appointee named Susan Webber Wright who’s term expired May of 2016. Keep an eye on the story about Rudolph Contreas though. That’s the big story that everyone seems to be missing from this memo release. Corruption at the judge level is even more frightening than corrupt DOJ and FBI hacks.
You’re playing with words and making it sound like obama appointed them to be FISA judges. Fact is conservative Roberts appointed these guys to FISA. He would not have done that if they were anything less than impartial. Keep trying to discredit the judges but you are again making an ass out of yourself.

Conservative Roberts? The same guy who kept unConstitutional Obamacare alive?

How many conservative judges appointed by Bush did he have to choose from? Since they serve 7 year terms, I am betting there weren't many!

It looked bad. You know that term that libs like to throw around, "optics". It may look bad, but it is not illegal. Flynn didn't want to look bad.
Why would it look bad to have legitimate talks with the Russians, which was his job? Why would he risk his position as NSA and possible jail time. Come on man. You are trying too hard
Every Dim and every fake news media douchebag was screaming about any conversation that any Republican had with a Russian as if it was evidence of treason. You'll have to ask yourself why it looked bad because you are one of the douchebags who was screaming about it.
Oh was I? Prove it

"All are sitting federal district court judges who agree to take on the additional FISC duties and it is a rotating bench."

That is from YOUR link!
Yeah, and appointed by conservative Judge Roberts. What aren’t you understanding?

Oh was I? Prove it

That is from YOUR link!
Yeah, and appointed by conservative Judge Roberts. What aren’t you understanding?

I already addressed your stupidity in another post. Try reading! It's fundamental, except for libtards.

How many conservative judges appointed by Bush did he have to choose from? Since they serve 7 year terms, I am betting there weren't many!
Oh so now Roberts is a lefty? Ok man, have it your way. Talking to you lowers the IQ in the room. I have better ways to spend my time

Oh so now Roberts is a lefty? Ok man, have it your way. Talking to you lowers the IQ in the room. I have better ways to spend my time

I told you why! Obamacare.

He didn’t vote for Obamacare dumbass, he made a decision about the laws ability to allow the federal government to provide subsidies for state exchanges.

He didn’t vote for Obamacare dumbass, he made a decision about the laws ability to allow the federal government to provide subsidies for state exchanges.

I never said he voted for it, now did I? Dumbass!

If you would just go back to school for some help with your pathetic reading skills, you wouldn't be a liberal dumbass anymore!

I never said he voted for it, now did I? Dumbass!

If you would just go back to school for some help with your pathetic reading skills, you wouldn't be a liberal dumbass anymore!
You said he kept it alive. My point still stands

We'll see how this plays out, but as of right now, with Deep State Sessions as AG and the failed Plotters still walking free, we may have a genuine Constitutional Crisis.

We have an FBI that has allowed itself to be turned into the Democrat Secret Police.

Where would we be had Progressive Fascist Hillary had won?

We have the failed plotters continuing their slow motion coup d'etat.

I still have some small trust that the few good Americans in DC will police the wrongdoers and let the chips fall where they may, knowing that the penalty for treason is a firing squad.

We'll see. But Pelosi may be correct; if the traitors walk, we will have a Constitutional Crisis

the moment the democrats weaponized the fbi and doj and irs to go after the opposition

it became a constitutional crisis
Saturday Night Massacre

The scare story the Demwits are trying to peddle is that firing Mueller is supposed to be like when Nixon fired the Watergate special prosecutor.

not a chance of it

Really? Prove it.

That doesn't matter. If Obama put them on the bench, they are leftwing judges who are hostile to Republicans. Roberts has to choose from the judges available to him. Furthermore, he probably never imagine the FISA court would be used as a weapon against a Republican president.

I'm not sure how this connects, but I'm reminded of an old Twilight Zone episode called "Still Valley". It takes place during the civil war. 2 Confederate troops find a valley full of union soldiers frozen in place. A shaman tells the Confederate soldiers that he cast the spell to freeze them, but he's dying. The shaman gives the Confederate soldiers his book of spells and then dies, I think. The Confederate soldiers take the book back to camp, but when they see that they have to embrace Satan and renounce G-d they toss the book in the fire. The line that stays in my head is one of the soldiers, "if our cause is to be buried, let it be buried in hallowed ground".

What shall it profit a man if he gains the world, but loses his soul -- and many today will say, "yeah but I won"

Roberts may not be a lefty, but he sure isn't a righty either. Otherwise Commie Care would have been stopped in it's tracks.

No one ever said they Got in the voting machines duh.

So what's the point then? Are you going to tell me the Facebook ads beat the DNC? Really????

They hacked the DNC etcetera Etc and leaked them to the media over a year... Total BS 4 a year... That is not cool, dupes.

They hacked a lot of people, she lost because she sucks as a candidate, remember she lost to Barry in 2008 and if you're that naive we're not innocent when it comes to meddling in elections...

The only reason this became a topic is because they knew of all the dirty little secrets they were guilty of would be exposed, all the little posturing Obama did is now a complete joke...

Last edited:
No one ever said they Got in the voting machines duh.

So what's the point then? Are you going to tell me the Facebook ads beat the DNC? Really????

They hacked the DNC etcetera Etc and leaked them to the media over a year... Total BS 4 a year... That is not cool, dupes.

They hacked a lot of people, she lost because she sucks as a candidate, remember she lost to Barry in 2008 and if you're that naive we're not innocent when it comes to meddling in elections...

The only reason this became a topic is because they knew of all the dirty little secrets they were guilty of would be exposed, all the little posturing Obama did is now a complete joke...
Our ridiculous 24/7 gabfest made BS between staffers Democratic policy or Hillary's policy for a year... Ridiculous. and fox and rush and etc etc etc God knows what they did LOL. If the two parties were judged on their policy and what they have done it it would be 90% Democratic. Stupidest modern country going thanks to you people...

Manafort and Gates charges precede their involvement in the campaign, Flynn and the greek were charged with procedural crimes, there were no underlying criminal charges. That doesn't exactly reek of guilt for collusion.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

The transition team asking the Russians not to over react to the sanctions is not illegal and doesn't even approach a gray area. That's exactly what Flynn told them, according to court documents. Also this obstruction talk is a total joke.

You'd have to ask Flynn that one, I can't see a reason for it.

You can’t see it because you aren’t looking at the situation objectively. You are taking a position that everything Trump and Flynn did was innocent. There are only two possoble reasons why he would lie like he did. He is either covering up something illegal or Trump told him to lie to avoid bad press.

You're making assumptions I'm not willing to make since there were no underlying charges against Flynn.

poor idiot....let her scream ..and yell....then give her medicine and put her away....

You are the one that needs to grow up.

There was evidence that the dossier was used as a basis for the FISA warrants despite it being known to be a load of crap and performing illegal surveillance on an American citizen violating his 4th Amendment rights.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. What about the dossier was illegal surveillance again? I missed that part

The dossier was fake. It was used as the basis for the FISA warrant on Page. He is going to walk because they had no valid reason for the warrant and lied to get it!
You’re getting bad information buddy. Sorry to break it to ya. It takes a lot more than a fake dossier to get a fisa warrant, despite what Trump and Nunez try and make you think. It was a pathetic attempt to paint an easily disprovable narrative.

Really? Prove it.

Yet Page is walking around a free man with no hint of pending charges, go figure.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

You'd have to ask Flynn that one, I can't see a reason for it.

You can’t see it because you aren’t looking at the situation objectively. You are taking a position that everything Trump and Flynn did was innocent. There are only two possoble reasons why he would lie like he did. He is either covering up something illegal or Trump told him to lie to avoid bad press.

You're making assumptions I'm not willing to make since there were no underlying charges against Flynn.

Neither if us know all the details. But I do know that my scenarios make a whole lot more sense than yours in this case

Forum List

Back