I agree with Pelosi on potential Constitutional Crisis

Which of those dealt directly with coordination between the campaign and Russia?

I’d say lying about interacting with an enemy who was committing a crime by messing with our election justifies an investigation, wouldn’t you? I’d say trying to obstruct that investigation is highly inappropriate, wouldn’t you?

Who is the "enemy"? We are not enemies with Russia despite all of your hype and hysteria. We are not currently in a state of war with Russia, nor have we been.
I never said we were in a state of war, did I? But they did attack our election. That is a crime, is it not?

You said they were the enemy. That indicates that you are at war. Perhaps you should learn the language.
Where is it said that the word enemy means war? You’re an idiot.

If you aren't at war with them, then how does one know they are an enemy?

Which of those dealt directly with coordination between the campaign and Russia?

I’d say lying about interacting with an enemy who was committing a crime by messing with our election justifies an investigation, wouldn’t you? I’d say trying to obstruct that investigation is highly inappropriate, wouldn’t you?

Obstruct how?

There is nothing wrong with looking into allegations even if they were all made up by the Democrat party. But using opposition research and not telling the court that it was compiled by a Trump hater and funded by a political opponent is a different story.
You don’t know what was presented to the court to get that warrant. If it was only the dossier and nothing else then I agree that would be wrong. But I don’t think that’s the case. That’s what the memo is trying to paint but we’ve heard a huge backlash from both sides that the memo was excluding other intel and it was telling a distorted story. What possibly could that mean? You tell me what explains that statement besides corroborating evidence through classified methods to validate the intel. Please give me your best theory

Once again, Comey told Trump the dossier contained salacious and unverified information, of course he didn't tell Trump that he'd used it two weeks earlier to secure a FISA warrant to spy on his people. And If McCabe told congress the truth there would have been no warrant request without the dossier, in fact the FISA court had refused a warrant earlier. So you can pretend that the court would have issued a warrant without the dossier, but the known facts don't support it.

You don’t know all the facts. And regardless you have 4 people from the Trump campaign either under indictment or plead guilty of crimes and coooperating with the investigation. That doesn’t reek of innocence

We know enough to know that Mewler is conducting a witch hunt. None of the 4 people were indicted for "collusion." The only "crimes" committed were the result of the investigation. They lied unnecessarily because all the histeria over "collusion" with the Russians had them convinced that simply talking to a Russian was a crime. There's no smoke, no fire, no nothing.

Last edited:
Certainly Trump will receive the same treatment that Bill's wife received....

bg020318dBP20180202024511.jpg
Carelessness continues to not be a crime. Cooperating with nasty Russians to misinform the country might be. But Fox etc etc gets away with it...

"Cooperating with nasty Russians to misinform the country might be."

Is there some evidence that you can share?

Mueller, the Democrat high command, and various other simpletons have been unable to find any....

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

Let's take a look at the score...

1. former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper

2. National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers

3. and former FBI Director James Comey

4. Democrat Feinstein

5. Hillary supporter and Professor of Law, Alan Dershowitz

6. Democrat Joe Manchin

7. Democrat Maxine Waters

Oh....and
8."Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence Of Collusion With Russia"
Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

....all indicate that poor eddie is being led around by a ring in is nose by the Left......

Yet....here you are squealing like a stuck pig: "Is toooooo, issssss toooooo!!!!"

So very, very sad.

Bravo, well done, let's see how many deny the obvious truth...

No one ever said they Got in the voting machines duh. They hacked the DNC etcetera Etc and leaked them to the media over a year... Total BS 4 a year... That is not cool, dupes.

Again I’ll say. Trumps appointed FBI director said that the memo was misleading and an incomplete representation of the facts.

Did they tell the FISC that the DNC paid for the dossier? No. Did they tell the FISC that Steele was paid to create the false dossier? No. Do you believe everything the LMSM tells you? Yes! Is that clear enough? or do you need it in a more elementary format?

He isn’t a dem.

How does this change anything? That's right it doesn't...

He said he had grave concerns and it could shake the FBI to the core.

I hope it does, based on the leadership or lack there of, it needs to be shaken...

Look up the definition of integrity, then get back to me...

He isnt a dem.

So if you repeat it again, like you have, nothing changes?

Care to explain?

The Obama Admin committed a crime, mislead the judge, lied, kept misleading the judge, lied some more, etc...

The Dems fought to keep the memo hidden because it was a bullshit partisan memo!

The only bullshit here is your lack of integrity, character and basic accountability, I think that covers it...
Are you really that dense? Do you really believe that the FBI only used the dossier to get the warrant? No follow up, no other sources, no corroborating intel to validate? Use your head. There is a reason why the fbi and Dems are calling bullshit on the memo. Because it paints a partisan narrative without disclosing all the facts. What do you think the missing facts are?

I pointed out that Wray is not a dem because you nitwits keep calling this a dem narrative and it clearly is not. I’ve seen a ton of republicans including Trumps fucking pick for director speak out against it. I don’t know what more you need to be convinced of the utter bullshit of what is going on. How is anybody supposed to take you people seriously?! What a joke

Have you looked in the mirror? The FISC issued the warrants to spy on the opposition campaign and this fake dossier was the center piece that the DNC paid $12 MM for, are you that stupid?

This makes Watergate look like choir practice. The Obama Admin used the FBI & the DOJ to spy on the opposition campaign, you have to be a total partisan hack to question this.
You are trying to present a simple and rational explaination yet you don’t include the MAIN factor which was Russian hacking and interference in our election which is really what instigated all of this. Talk about a partisan hack. If you can’t even include the primary source that spurred these events... you are not even close to objective

Say what?

What started all this was Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so corrupt the Russians wouldn't of had anything .

All occurred prior to Comey's February statement that charges would no be pursued

Give the quote.

When you can't do us both a favor and stop wasting our time.

The Flynn interview was in Jan 2017, Comey said there would be no charges in Feb 2017.

The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers. Although Flynn didn't remember all of what he talked about, they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them, the officials say.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

in how many ways does it need to be told that you are NOT quoting Comey???

Are you stupid? Why do you post stupid?

We'll see how this plays out, but as of right now, with Deep State Sessions as AG and the failed Plotters still walking free, we may have a genuine Constitutional Crisis.

We have an FBI that has allowed itself to be turned into the Democrat Secret Police.

Where would we be had Progressive Fascist Hillary had won?

We have the failed plotters continuing their slow motion coup d'etat.

I still have some small trust that the few good Americans in DC will police the wrongdoers and let the chips fall where they may, knowing that the penalty for treason is a firing squad.

We'll see. But Pelosi may be correct; if the traitors walk, we will have a Constitutional Crisis

So who is going to bring the FBI to justice?

+dk-barney.jpg

Obstruct how?

There is nothing wrong with looking into allegations even if they were all made up by the Democrat party. But using opposition research and not telling the court that it was compiled by a Trump hater and funded by a political opponent is a different story.
You don’t know what was presented to the court to get that warrant. If it was only the dossier and nothing else then I agree that would be wrong. But I don’t think that’s the case. That’s what the memo is trying to paint but we’ve heard a huge backlash from both sides that the memo was excluding other intel and it was telling a distorted story. What possibly could that mean? You tell me what explains that statement besides corroborating evidence through classified methods to validate the intel. Please give me your best theory

Once again, Comey told Trump the dossier contained salacious and unverified information, of course he didn't tell Trump that he'd used it two weeks earlier to secure a FISA warrant to spy on his people. And If McCabe told congress the truth there would have been no warrant request without the dossier, in fact the FISA court had refused a warrant earlier. So you can pretend that the court would have issued a warrant without the dossier, but the known facts don't support it.

You don’t know all the facts. And regardless you have 4 people from the Trump campaign either under indictment or plead guilty of crimes and coooperating with the investigation. That doesn’t reek of innocence

We know enough to know that Mewler is conducting a witch hunt. None of the 4 people were indicted for "collusion." The only "crimes" committed were the result of the investigation. They lied unnecessarily because all the histeria over "collusion" with the Russians had them convinced that simply talking to a Russian was a crime. There's no smoke, no fire, no nothing.

So when Papadopolous was shooting his mouth off to Australians that Russians have dirt on Clinton in early spring 2016, that was him lying because he was afraid of....what?

Of all the things and countries in the world, he was specifically talking about Russia, specifically about them bussying themselves with Clinton dirt and communicating to Trump campaign that they have it.

We'll see how this plays out, but as of right now, with Deep State Sessions as AG and the failed Plotters still walking free, we may have a genuine Constitutional Crisis.

We have an FBI that has allowed itself to be turned into the Democrat Secret Police.

Where would we be had Progressive Fascist Hillary had won?

We have the failed plotters continuing their slow motion coup d'etat.

I still have some small trust that the few good Americans in DC will police the wrongdoers and let the chips fall where they may, knowing that the penalty for treason is a firing squad.

We'll see. But Pelosi may be correct; if the traitors walk, we will have a Constitutional Crisis
Outside of calling something a Constitutional Crisis, what would that look like, exactly?

What would actually happen, and how would it be a Constitutional Crisis?

Or are we just using the term as an adjective?

"Cooperating with nasty Russians to misinform the country might be."

Is there some evidence that you can share?

Mueller, the Democrat high command, and various other simpletons have been unable to find any....

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

Let's take a look at the score...

1. former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper

2. National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers

3. and former FBI Director James Comey

4. Democrat Feinstein

5. Hillary supporter and Professor of Law, Alan Dershowitz

6. Democrat Joe Manchin

7. Democrat Maxine Waters

Oh....and
8."Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence Of Collusion With Russia"
Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

....all indicate that poor eddie is being led around by a ring in is nose by the Left......

Yet....here you are squealing like a stuck pig: "Is toooooo, issssss toooooo!!!!"

So very, very sad.

We shall see when the Mueller investigation gives its findings... Our entire media gabfest is a horror and disgrace

"We shall see when the Mueller investigation gives its findings..."

I fervently away your crawling back...er, returning, with your apology.

You are clueless just like our ridiculous gab Fest media, not not to mention your ridiculous hate and character assassination conspiracy Nut Job propaganda machine...

First of all, you'd have to have any character in order for me to be guilty of "character assassination."

But, you can take a simple test to prove you're not a low-life lying Liberal.

Ready?

Bet you can't dispute any of these facts:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

Total BS. Hillary's people said they tried to hack her server.. seems about the only server that was not hacked. AFL! AFL! All your scandals are phony this is real d******LOL!

So, the best you can do is 'is not, issssss noottttttt!!!'

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Obstruct how?

Manafort and Gates charges precede their involvement in the campaign, Flynn and the greek were charged with procedural crimes, there were no underlying criminal charges. That doesn't exactly reek of guilt for collusion.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

Who is the "enemy"? We are not enemies with Russia despite all of your hype and hysteria. We are not currently in a state of war with Russia, nor have we been.
I never said we were in a state of war, did I? But they did attack our election. That is a crime, is it not?

You said they were the enemy. That indicates that you are at war. Perhaps you should learn the language.

I don’t have time to give you a history lesson on US Russia relations nor do I care to catch you up on the current state of affairs between the two counties. If you want to view Russia as a friend and ally then go right ahead. I don’t trust putin or his government.

Obstruct how?

Manafort and Gates charges precede their involvement in the campaign, Flynn and the greek were charged with procedural crimes, there were no underlying criminal charges. That doesn't exactly reek of guilt for collusion.

So what? Dirty is dirty and in manafort/Gates cases they were doing dirty business with the Russians. They made old evidence stick. Flynn and the Greek plead guilty and agreed to cooperate. You think all they did was mess up some paperwork? Are you kidding me? Read this slowly... Flynn lied to the Vice President and to the American people about his involvement with the Russians.

Listen, I don’t think Trump coordinated hacks and propaganda with Russia to unfairly win the election. I think he kept his ear to the ground for any info he could use against Hillary and I think he told Russia to ignore Obama sanctions. The first is not a crime and the second is in the grey area.

This investigation is so blown out of proportion on both sides. Y’all who say it is nothing and who are trying to discredit the FBI and turn the spotlight back to Hillary are transparent.

Trump tried to shield Russia from sanctions through Flynn, Flynn got caught, and now Trump is trying to shut things down. Obstruction might be in play but it won’t rise to the criminal level. Collisions isn’t going to be a factor. If he keeps doing what he’s been doing he is getting real close to impeachment proceedings should the Dems win back congress. Then we will see how loyal the Reps really are.

They made old evidence stick? How did they do that? There hasn't been any trial!

I swear you are about as delusional as they come.

I don’t have time to give you a history lesson on US Russia relations nor do I care to catch you up on the current state of affairs between the two counties. If you want to view Russia as a friend and ally then go right ahead. I don’t trust putin or his government.

That doesn't make them the enemy, dumbass!

Obstruct how?

You think these guys were so stupid as to think that legal conversations were a crime because of media hysteria?! Really? Ok, you run with that

Again I’ll say. Trumps appointed FBI director said that the memo was misleading and an incomplete representation of the facts.

Did they tell the FISC that the DNC paid for the dossier? No. Did they tell the FISC that Steele was paid to create the false dossier? No. Do you believe everything the LMSM tells you? Yes! Is that clear enough? or do you need it in a more elementary format?

He isn’t a dem.

How does this change anything? That's right it doesn't...

He said he had grave concerns and it could shake the FBI to the core.

I hope it does, based on the leadership or lack there of, it needs to be shaken...

Look up the definition of integrity, then get back to me...

He isnt a dem.

So if you repeat it again, like you have, nothing changes?

Care to explain?

The Obama Admin committed a crime, mislead the judge, lied, kept misleading the judge, lied some more, etc...

The Dems fought to keep the memo hidden because it was a bullshit partisan memo!

The only bullshit here is your lack of integrity, character and basic accountability, I think that covers it...
Are you really that dense? Do you really believe that the FBI only used the dossier to get the warrant? No follow up, no other sources, no corroborating intel to validate? Use your head. There is a reason why the fbi and Dems are calling bullshit on the memo. Because it paints a partisan narrative without disclosing all the facts. What do you think the missing facts are?

I pointed out that Wray is not a dem because you nitwits keep calling this a dem narrative and it clearly is not. I’ve seen a ton of republicans including Trumps fucking pick for director speak out against it. I don’t know what more you need to be convinced of the utter bullshit of what is going on. How is anybody supposed to take you people seriously?! What a joke

Have you looked in the mirror? The FISC issued the warrants to spy on the opposition campaign and this fake dossier was the center piece that the DNC paid $12 MM for, are you that stupid?

This makes Watergate look like choir practice. The Obama Admin used the FBI & the DOJ to spy on the opposition campaign, you have to be a total partisan hack to question this.
You are trying to present a simple and rational explaination yet you don’t include the MAIN factor which was Russian hacking and interference in our election which is really what instigated all of this. Talk about a partisan hack. If you can’t even include the primary source that spurred these events... you are not even close to objective

Say what?

What started all this was Hillary and the DNC, if they were not so corrupt the Russians wouldn't of had anything .
Wow, still pointing the finger back at Hillary huh? Get over it man, that doesn’t work anymore

They made old evidence stick? How did they do that? There hasn't been any trial!

There was an indictment wasn’t there? Don’t you need to have evidence to press charges? I swear, you people sometimes seem to argue just to argue even when you have no ground to stand on. Pick better battles

That doesn't make them the enemy, dumbass!
Does hacking and interfering in our election make them a friend in your eyes? You’re having a bad morning, maybe you should go back to sleep

I see the majority of you have taken the bait... hook, line and sinker. What a bunch of dupes!

We'll see who was duped in the end. As has been reported, there is a lot more to come out in the weeks and months ahead.
You realize that you sound exactly like the Russia collusion snowflakes you’ve been dogging on for the past year, don’t you? Exactly like them

The difference being there is actually collusion going on between Russia and the dems and collusion to overthrow a duly elected president of The United States Of America .....by liberals.

You stupid fucks are going to incite a civil war that I promise will not end well for you.
Collusion isn’t even a crime so I don’t know what you are talking about. The Russians committed crimes interfering in our election. Trump people lied about interactions with Russians so there is an investigation, which currently has 4 indictments with multiple guilty pleas. Trump and his puppets have been trying to shut the investigation down for almost a year now so that brings obstruction into play. This BS memo is simply another diversion tactic to try and discredit the investigation. It isn’t difficult to understand
Then why was the people against it screaming it was going to undermine national security?
I think the memo got overhyped. I mean, we already knew the democrats colluded with a foreign entity to influence the election before it. So i agree with you there.

I see the majority of you have taken the bait... hook, line and sinker. What a bunch of dupes!

We'll see who was duped in the end. As has been reported, there is a lot more to come out in the weeks and months ahead.
You realize that you sound exactly like the Russia collusion snowflakes you’ve been dogging on for the past year, don’t you? Exactly like them

The difference being there is actually collusion going on between Russia and the dems and collusion to overthrow a duly elected president of The United States Of America .....by liberals.

You stupid fucks are going to incite a civil war that I promise will not end well for you.
Collusion isn’t even a crime so I don’t know what you are talking about. The Russians committed crimes interfering in our election. Trump people lied about interactions with Russians so there is an investigation, which currently has 4 indictments with multiple guilty pleas. Trump and his puppets have been trying to shut the investigation down for almost a year now so that brings obstruction into play. This BS memo is simply another diversion tactic to try and discredit the investigation. It isn’t difficult to understand
Then why was the people against it screaming it was going to undermine national security?
I think the memo got overhyped. I mean, we already knew the democrats colluded with a foreign entity to influence the election before it. So i agree with you there.
As I said, collusion isn’t a crime. If the information was gathered by illegal means then there could be a crime. Did Steele commit a crime while gathering the intel for his dossier? Cause we know the Russians committed crimes when they hacked and interfered in our election.

Yes the memo was way over hyped. Who gives a shit what the partisan Nunez thinks. It was a glorified Hannity interview. I do understand the backlash when a committee head goes public with incomplete and biased conclusions to a classified investigation. It discredits the entire investigation and polarizes along partisan lines. A big waste of time and money if you ask me. These guys need to grow the fuck up

There was an indictment wasn’t there? Don’t you need to have evidence to press charges? I swear, you people sometimes seem to argue just to argue even when you have no ground to stand on. Pick better battles

You never herd the expression about "any decent DA could indict a ham sandwich"?

You keep arguing using facts not in evidence and making shit up as you go. You need to pick better battles.

What if Flynn's FISA warrant was as hosed up as Page's is alleged to be?

Mueller likely didn't want to sentence Flynn because he knows the judge is going to knock his dick in the dirt because the judge may suspect Mueller broke the law in surveilling Flynn like they did with Page and throw out his guilty plea.

Forum List

Back