I am a futurist

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I am a futurist! I am a technocrat! I advocate for a more high tech peaceful society.
ZZ61D043BD.jpg

My ideal presidential candidate is Elon Musk, the real life Tony Stark.
4334237247_02facd8c7f_o.jpg

My heroes are Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs. My favorite superhero is Iron Man.

I am proud to say that I am a futurist. I love technology, spaceships, and science fiction!

It is time to fight back against the anti intellectualism that is keeping humanity back!

Unlike most right wingers these days, I am very optimistic about the future. But Elon Musk is not that great. He had a couple good ideas and had very good timing, and now his fans think he can do no wrong.

I am a futurist! I am a technocrat! I advocate for a more high tech peaceful society.
ZZ61D043BD.jpg

My ideal presidential candidate is Elon Musk, the real life Tony Stark.
4334237247_02facd8c7f_o.jpg

My heroes are Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs. My favorite superhero is Iron Man.

I am proud to say that I am a futurist. I love technology, spaceships, and science fiction!

It is time to fight back against the anti intellectualism that is keeping humanity back!

Good for you.

Be careful though. A lot of what is called "anti-intellectualism" today is actually elitists smearing people who don't defer to their "betters".

I liked you till you brought up a poster of that unimaginable disaster that is tomorrow-land. Oh well, better luck next time.

I have to point one more thing. It's pretty funny that master futurist Ray Kurzweil is always talking about exponential technological progress, when his speeches don't even progress linearly. Also, too bad that if regressives have their way, the future will look like the 3rd world, there is a does of "progress" for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back