I am a victim of "white privilege"

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I am a white man of Irish descent.

Everything in life has been easy for me.

If I go the the store I am given a special discount just because of my white skin.

Home loan...car loan....bank loan.......No problem.

Heck, when they see my whiteness; I don't even have to put down a deposit.

Credit score....naw....I'm white, so it's automatically like 900+

Want a masters degree? PhD? Just roll your shirt sleEves up and show the white skin and it's a done deal. Diploma is in the mail.

The down side to all of this white privilege is that it's made me lazy and I have no motivation or goals.

White privilege is like a prison for the melanin challenged.

It's a curse from which there is No escape.

Even regular sessions at the tanning booth will not free me...... :cool:

I am a white man of Irish descent.

Everything in life has been easy for me.

If I go the the store I am given a special discount just because of my white skin.

Home loan...car loan....bank loan.......No problem.

Heck, when they see my whiteness; I don't even have to put down a deposit.

Credit score....naw....I'm white, so it's automatically like 900+

Want a masters degree? PhD? Just roll your shirt sleEves up and show the white skin and it's a done deal. Diploma is in the mail.

The down side to all of this white privilege is that it's made me lazy and I have no motivation or goals.

White privilege is like a prison for the melanin challenged.

It's a curse from which there is No escape.

Even regular sessions at the tanning booth will not free me...... :cool:

I'll make time to cry for you.

It's just too easy to get job.

I hate it because it's based on my white skin and not my abilities.

Plus, it's embarrassing that they always over pay me.

And my minority co-workers receive far less compensation for the same job........ :cool:

I too am white.
who do I see about that?
Is there anything I can do to rectify this?...

I know Libs have a problem with white people.
I know Chris Mathews and the whole bunch over at MSNBC have a BIG problem with white people.

I first learned about white privilege one day while channel surfing on my TV

When I stopped on the BET channel and listened to Al Sharpton and Brother Jessie discussing the subject.

Within 10 minutes my eyes were opened and waves of white guilt flowed over me like a tidal wave........ :cool:

i to am privileged to be white !! the realization struck me when i only had to vote once in November !!

Last edited:
I first learned about white privilege one day while channel surfing on my TV

When I stopped on the BET channel and listened to Al Sharpton and Brother Jessie discussing the subject.

Within 10 minutes my eyes were opened and waves of white guilt flowed over me like a tidal wave........ :cool:

I like to watch WET, oh wait... That would be racist..

Well I can't change being white...
But maybe I can do something about my "whiteness".
I can start by wearing my pants down around my knees like all the cool black people in my neighborhood.

Attachments

• $wigger-42888.jpg
    $wigger-42888.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 48
What I find most tragic about wiggers is that they have a choice. That and they must know, deep down, that they'll never be accepted by the blacks they try to emulate and that they're laughed at behind their backs by their black 'friends'.

What I find most tragic about wiggers is that they have a choice. That and they must know, deep down, that they'll never be accepted by the blacks they try to emulate and that they're laughed at behind their backs by their black 'friends'.

Like Eminem?

can you say young white libb.

Forum List

Back