I am a victim of "white privilege"

2aa2af07b180b23ce24c5e2b63461e5f.jpg

The solution to all that white guilt is to guide all your white women over to some brothers for breeding. You can do your part to eradicate that whiteness and improve the diversified gene pool.

I am a white man of Irish descent.

Everything in life has been easy for me.

If I go the the store I am given a special discount just because of my white skin.

Home loan...car loan....bank loan.......No problem.

Heck, when they see my whiteness; I don't even have to put down a deposit.

Credit score....naw....I'm white, so it's automatically like 900+

Want a masters degree? PhD? Just roll your shirt sleEves up and show the white skin and it's a done deal. Diploma is in the mail.

The down side to all of this white privilege is that it's made me lazy and I have no motivation or goals.

White privilege is like a prison for the melanin challenged.

It's a curse from which there is No escape.

Even regular sessions at the tanning booth will not free me...... :cool:

I was admiring you for your honesty till the end. Sarcasm? Really? You have no idea how it feels to be oppressed, you have to be black to get that one.

Talk to a single white male without a College Degree if you want to hear about real oppression.

I was admiring you for your honesty till the end. Sarcasm? Really? You have no idea how it feels to be oppressed, you have to be black to get that one.
The whole OP post was sarcasm Tyrone.

The only thing that is oppressed is your mind......... :cool:

You wouldnt talk to me like that if I was white, you'd like to oppress me if given the chance simply because I'm black
Yea, oppressing black people is a hobby of mine........ :cuckoo:

Every time I see a white kid with his pants hanging down, hat on sideways, and saying yo, yo, yo, my niggga.

I just want to slap the crap out of him........ :evil:

Then you'd have the DCF called on you. Wouldn't you, Sunni Fag?

I am a white man of Irish descent.

Everything in life has been easy for me.

If I go the the store I am given a special discount just because of my white skin.

Home loan...car loan....bank loan.......No problem.

Heck, when they see my whiteness; I don't even have to put down a deposit.

Credit score....naw....I'm white, so it's automatically like 900+

Want a masters degree? PhD? Just roll your shirt sleEves up and show the white skin and it's a done deal. Diploma is in the mail.

The down side to all of this white privilege is that it's made me lazy and I have no motivation or goals.

White privilege is like a prison for the melanin challenged.

It's a curse from which there is No escape.

Even regular sessions at the tanning booth will not free me...... :cool:

Talk to a single white male without a College Degree if you want to hear about real oppression.

Quit whining and take responsibility for your life and your own future. Quit blaming everyone else for your problems and get off your butt. If you can't get a job or if you're looking at a dead end future, that's YOUR fault.

If there's one thing I cannot abide, its this kind of whining and blaming others. If you're a failure, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Forum List

Back