I Am Actually Surprised We Haven't Had World War III Yet Due to Lack Of Masculinity

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He's absolutely one hundred percent right. Just like everything else currently in our country our military is a joke.

It's one thing letting women join the US military, but it's another thing altogether allowing the mentally ill to. It's just one of the many reasons that I don't feel safe being an American anymore.
This wouldn't be happening underneath Trump which is although I do like him very much and wanted him to run all along, something that I don't believe that DeSantis has mentioned and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did. In other words I might possibly be having a change of heart and voting Trump again. Not sure one hundred percent yet though.

Our military is not a joke. They're just not impervious to cultural fads unfortunately. There are plenty of rough and tough soldiers with the equipment to match.

Give us some proof that there are mentally ill in the military.

images (5).jpeg

211019-Rachel-Levine-al-1249-66bcea.jpg

What about Transexuals in the service is going to cause “World War II”?

He's absolutely one hundred percent right. Just like everything else currently in our country our military is a joke.

It's one thing letting women join the US military, but it's another thing altogether allowing the mentally ill to. It's just one of the many reasons that I don't feel safe being an American anymore.
This wouldn't be happening underneath Trump which is although I do like him very much and wanted him to run all along, something that I don't believe that DeSantis has mentioned and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did. In other words I might possibly be having a change of heart and voting Trump again. Not sure one hundred percent yet though.

Fragile masculinity on the Right.....:heehee:

Such as? (Besides PTSD that is.)
Your issue is with Trans, and not with the mentally ill, or soldiers with PTSD.

No, there will not be a WWIII or IV caused by Trans people in any military in the world will not be causing one WW or another.

You are clearly more than capable, like any one else, to go online and find out all things that soldiers have and do suffer from for facing combat and being imprisioned, from the Civil War to the Afghan war.

Forum List

Back