I Am Actually Surprised We Haven't Had World War III Yet Due to Lack Of Masculinity

and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did.
trump-putin-shoe-shine.jpg

The media supported the leftie anti war movement back in the 60's during Nixon and the concern was nuclear annihilation and how to get democrats back in power again. Today the former anti war activists run the show and guess what? They support an incoherent drooling virtual idiot with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button.

Nah, we don't support you.
There you go. The crazy left doesn't have the intelligence or the common sense to understand the current situation. God help us if the drooling idiot gets another term and becomes the puppet of a phantom war like bunch of idiots.

To be “trans” is to be mentally ill, and psychologically unfit for military service.

This much is obvious to every sane person.

You have to be pretty deeply fucked in the head to be confused about the difference between men and women, and to be confused as to which you are.
I envy the people thst have passed away in recent years,I’m jeolous of them,they have the fortune of being gone and not seeimg what the world has come to.lucky them.

I envy the people thst have passed away in recent years,I’m jeolous of them,they have the fortune of being gone and not seeimg what the world has come to.lucky them.

I think I know what you're saying but hopefully you're not suicidal though.

He's absolutely one hundred percent right. Just like everything else currently in our country our military is a joke.

It's one thing letting women join the US military, but it's another thing altogether allowing the mentally ill to. It's just one of the many reasons that I don't feel safe being an American anymore.
This wouldn't be happening underneath Trump which is although I do like him very much and wanted him to run all along, something that I don't believe that DeSantis has mentioned and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did. In other words I might possibly be having a change of heart and voting Trump again. Not sure one hundred percent yet though.

Human kind is due for a culling. Let the chips fall where they may. For better or worse....

I think I know what you're saying but hopefully you're not suicidal though.
No don’t worry,I get down on how the world is and wish I was born much earlier when the government wasn’t corrupted to the extremes it is now so I wouldn’t have to be around to watch it all but I would never take another life not even my own.

Speaking of a lack of masculinity, I've grown disappointed with the Star Trek series, Strange New Worlds. Lately, they have the Captain in the kitchen cooking, rather than on the bridge, where actual captains maintain their presence.

The media supported the leftie anti war movement back in the 60's during Nixon and the concern was nuclear annihilation and how to get democrats back in power again. Today the former anti war activists run the show and guess what? They support an incoherent drooling virtual idiot with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button.

Lol of course ignore the fact Republicans are drooling over Jane Fonda's ankles and are all 'anti-war' now, sniveling all about how blameless Putin is and babbling isolationist rubbish, and wetting themselves whenever Putin makes one of his Nuke threats, so please, let's not pretend its just 'Lefty Democrats' giving Putin the green light to expand his territories, and Red China is feeling its oats as well. Can't tell the difference between the RNC and DNC any more.

Whatever you think of Vladimir Putin, his criticisms of the US are valid:

Politically arrogant
Hypocritical and corrupt
Culturally decadent
Morally degenerate

Where is the lie?
F1eKmF9WAAENxeL

Of course, he's looking in a mirror when he says all that.

Forum List

Back