I Am Actually Surprised We Haven't Had World War III Yet Due to Lack Of Masculinity

Whatever you think of Vladimir Putin, his criticisms of the US are valid:

Politically arrogant
Hypocritical and corrupt
Culturally decadent
Morally degenerate

Where is the lie?
F1eKmF9WAAENxeL
Exactly,Our country is much more like Russia was under Stalin and Russia is much more like the country our foreafathets faught for,they don’t have gay pride or LGBT and all that stuff there,I know that fir a fact,I have a good friend that lives there,putin is not this generations stalin the media makes him out to be,zelensky and nato are what out corporate controlled media is not reporting is Russia is off the dollar so they make up lie after lie putin is Hitler and wants to conquer the world when they just want to be left slone,they don’t report Russia invaded ukraine because they violated an international treaty and tried takimg land fir Russia,NATO has always had their way invading other country’s and using the cia to overthrow elected officials and installing dictaters but fir once theur not getting their way and a contrary to what the msm media reports,nato and the terrorists in ukraine our government funds,is getting their asses kicked. :yes_text12: The msm media is saying Russia is losing badly but hst could not be any further from the truth.I’m fuckimg sick of nato and the cia.

He's absolutely one hundred percent right. Just like everything else currently in our country our military is a joke.

It's one thing letting women join the US military, but it's another thing altogether allowing the mentally ill to. It's just one of the many reasons that I don't feel safe being an American anymore.
This wouldn't be happening underneath Trump which is although I do like him very much and wanted him to run all along, something that I don't believe that DeSantis has mentioned and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did. In other words I might possibly be having a change of heart and voting Trump again. Not sure one hundred percent yet though.

You mean the same Trump who wears pancake makeup and a can of hairspray every day?

Exactly,Our country is much more like Russia was under Stalin and Russia is much more like the country our foreafathets faught for,they don’t have gay pride or LGBT and all that stuff there,I know that fir a fact,I have a good friend that lives there,putin is not this generations stalin the media makes him out to be,zelensky and nato are what out corporate controlled media is not reporting is Russia is off the dollar so they make up lie after lie putin is Hitler and wants to conquer the world when they just want to be left slone,they don’t report Russia invaded ukraine because they violated an international treaty and tried takimg land fir Russia,NATO has always had their way invading other country’s and using the cia to overthrow elected officials and installing dictaters but fir once theur not getting their way and a contrary to what the msm media reports,nato and the terrorists in ukraine our government funds,is getting their asses kicked. :yes_text12: The msm media is saying Russia is losing badly but hst could not be any further from the truth.I’m fuckimg sick of nato and the cia.
Learn to spell fought before you try being profound.

The United States has started preparing for a new pandemic by searching for virus mutations, Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, head of the Radiation, Chemical and Biological Defense Forces of the Russian Armed Forces, said.
Kirillov said that in July, Washington established the Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response Policy.

"Thus, the United States, as in 2019, began to prepare for a new pandemic by carrying out a search for virus mutations," he stated.

Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry warned that the experiments of the US military with mosquitoes will lead to the creation of artificial foci of epidemics.

I Am Actually Surprised We Haven't Had World War III Yet Due to Lack Of Masculinity​

So how are you going with your testosterone shots?

He killed 50,000 Chechyns. You're an admirer of Stalin.
F3gW3b_XoAAaWbd

1944. In front of you is a fascist leaflet for Soviet soldiers. Note the figures for the victims of Bolshevism-54 and a half million total. They are remarkably similar to the arguments of the anti-Soviets. Especially when they talk about the Stalinist period..... Makes you marvel at the professionalism of Nazi statisticians who managed to calculate everything in another country so accurately.

F3gW3b_XoAAaWbd

1944. In front of you is a fascist leaflet for Soviet soldiers. Note the figures for the victims of Bolshevism-54 and a half million total. They are remarkably similar to the arguments of the anti-Soviets. Especially when they talk about the Stalinist period..... Makes you marvel at the professionalism of Nazi statisticians who managed to calculate everything in another country so accurately.

So you're fluent in Russian.

He's absolutely one hundred percent right. Just like everything else currently in our country our military is a joke.

It's one thing letting women join the US military, but it's another thing altogether allowing the mentally ill to. It's just one of the many reasons that I don't feel safe being an American anymore.
This wouldn't be happening underneath Trump which is although I do like him very much and wanted him to run all along, something that I don't believe that DeSantis has mentioned and I'm not sure if he would be able to handle Putin like Trump did. In other words I might possibly be having a change of heart and voting Trump again. Not sure one hundred percent yet though.

upload_2022-3-24_8-45-5.png

Forum List

Back