🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am black I am supposed to be a democrat?

Ask any black person if they can just decide to not be black. Get back with me when you get their answer.

So you Stalinists demand that a man can decide to be a woman, but that a black person can't decide to be white? Why not? Can't they identify as a toaster. or an ironing board?

Of course DECENT people grasp that color is irrelevant, a factor of melanin. Culture defines people, and we do chose what culture to follow.

So many ignorant remarks. So little concern with correcting you.

Your talking to a black man here, honkey.

Cool. Tell me. Can you just decide to not be black any more?

Me identifying as black is my choice..

Why are you trying to hurt my feelings, you big bullie?

Bulldikehead isn’t a bully. He is a massive pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure it ever will lol you are a democrat

And you support a racist president.

How the fuck is trump racist ?

Be specific.
One thing at a time. I'm still waiting for info on gun confiscation.

So as a brother you didn't know about Chicago's gun confiscation?

It was all on rap news

I never said I was black. Tell me about widespread gun confiscation. If they took guns from known crooks, that's not the gun confiscation the NRA and gun nuts have been whining about for decades.

They don’t take the guns from the criminals. They let them out of jail to commit more crime.

I am embarrassed to even skool you on it butt plug

Ignore Bulldickhead. He’s an Asshole and is just here to lie and make shit up. The truth is he is a pathetic liar and the biggest pussy on this forum. He hides in his basement and makes ignorant comments He is a spineless jellyfish. Don’t waste your time with him. When the SHTF he’ll be hiding somewhere.

Because I didn't want to let your response pass without rebuttal. A very large part of the right wing population at large has degenerated to nothing more than what is seen on message boards such as this. Limbaugh and his clones drastically lowered the bar of what is publicly acceptable, and Trump stomped the bar into dust. There is nothing unusual about hearing a right wing style rant n the isles or parking lot of any major department store. Liberal commie is the accepted right wing term for what ever is disliked, from not enough pickles on a hamburger to a red light. Boundaries of common courtesy and civility are a victim of the right.

That's an awfully partisan appraisal of the world.

One might make the same bar lowering accusation of Bill Clinton and his cabal back in the '90's. Lying about sex under oath is no big deal. Carville's take on the Clinton accusers, "Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and you never know what you'll find." Here's the thing. Right wingers say some offensive and bombastic shit. Admitted. You know who else does that? Left wingers. Pot, meet kettle.

One might point out that there is nothing unusual about being lectured by a moralistic lefty about the bikini girls on your Hawaiian shirt in the isle or parking lot of any high end natural grocer.

One might also remind you that fascist bigot is the accepted left wing term for anyone who disagrees with anything you claim, from whether you're truly oppressed to whether or not the guy who forgot to put non dairy whipped cream on your soy latte did so because he didn't like that you identify as a third gender.

One might even conclude that boundaries of civility and common courtesy are a victim of the left wing's insistence that anyone who doesn't agree with them is evil and needs to be ostracized from polite society.

You haven't been ostracized from polite society. You petulantly stomped away like a spoiled child.

In my case, neither. Thanks for assuming, though :). I'm almost flattered that you think I'm popular enough to be cancelled, or to even believe I had been cancelled.

If you're trying to imply that the modern left hasn't been doing their damndest to ostracize the people that offend them for the last several years, though, I'd have to say you've been living under a rock since at least 2015.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say canceled. I certainly never mentioned anything about canceling anything.

Whoa, maybe you HAVE been under that rock.

Canceled, in the modern political lexicon, means that one has offended the (a) leftist mob who has then contacted that person's employer/business associates en masse to demand that they fire/cease business dealings with the offender in order to ruin the person's livelihood. Many mainstream journalists and even a few national level elected officials have publicly called for people on the right to be confronted and accosted in public and for business operators to refuse their business, but luckily the sort of rabid morons who would carry out these suggestions (aren't I being nice to call them that?) aren't generally knowlegable enough to recognize any but the absolute highest profile republican politicians, so thus far most of it has ended at the destruction of peoples' livelihoods.

So, when I say canceled, I'm simply referring to the popular term for the left's current method of material ostracization. That which goes beyond simple mislabeling and general malicious reputation destruction, which are also all-too-common tactics of mainstream leftist "journalists".

Not saying that the right doesn't have its offenders, btw, but, again, you make this sound like it's ONLY the right. Hardly.

you make it sound like it is MOSTLY the left.

hardly.

I love it when liberals say "that was totally debunked many times by all the top experts in the field." That shuts me up every time because, come on man, how am I supposed to refute all the top experts?

That is a stretch! 45 percent of African Americans do not support crazy man. Where did this lie com from? Some people want this lymie loopie circus club man to win badly! Or is it "BIGLY"?

Forum List

Back