🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am black I am supposed to be a democrat?

Great. Two black women, plus the 7 or 8 black folk that jumped on the Trump train last week. Add them to the dozen or two he already had, and before too long he will have enough to form a high school marching band. You should make another trip through the black neighborhoods telling them how they are still choosing to be on the plantation, and they have just been too stupid to vote Republican. I'm sure that will boost your numbers even more. .

Hate to tell ya.....but not all black people are as ignorant as the ones you sometimes run across here on the forum. I won't mention IM2 at all..
I come across black people OFTEN who are not so stupid as you and the DNC hope they are and see right through the leftist BS.

They're tired of it. Black people are leaving the left in droves. Get over it. It's also why you leftist have turned to 3rd world Hispanics and are offering them free everything...last resort.

Thank you for making my point AGAIN. You just said the only smart black folk are leaving the left and supporting the right, which means supporting Trump. The rest you consider to be ignorant or stupid. Your words there. That's why I encourage you to post often. It's important for everybody to see what the average right winger really believes. know Hannity might be telling you that black people are leaving in droves, but the numbers just don't bear that out. .

ANYONE of any skin color who supports the Stalinist democrats is a fucking retard.

Pretty simple, sparky.

I'm not familiar with Stalinist Democrats, Some new rock band?

DERP

It is always encouraging to see someone who is able to see the light.

‘I’m Black, I’m Supposed to Be a Democrat': 2 Women Who Moved to Right

Great. Two black women, plus the 7 or 8 black folk that jumped on the Trump train last week. Add them to the dozen or two he already had, and before too long he will have enough to form a high school marching band. You should make another trip through the black neighborhoods telling them how they are still choosing to be on the plantation, and they have just been too stupid to vote Republican. I'm sure that will boost your numbers even more. .

I identify as black, you have a problem with that toots ?

I'm still deciding which category of idiot you fit into better. Haven't even considered your color.

The one with an IQ waaaaay over yours onion breath

Great. You'll go in beside 214. Only two in that category so far.

Whoa, maybe you HAVE been under that rock.

Canceled, in the modern political lexicon, means that one has offended the (a) leftist mob who has then contacted that person's employer/business associates en masse to demand that they fire/cease business dealings with the offender in order to ruin the person's livelihood. Many mainstream journalists and even a few national level elected officials have publicly called for people on the right to be confronted and accosted in public and for business operators to refuse their business, but luckily the sort of rabid morons who would carry out these suggestions (aren't I being nice to call them that?) aren't generally knowlegable enough to recognize any but the absolute highest profile republican politicians, so thus far most of it has ended at the destruction of peoples' livelihoods.

So, when I say canceled, I'm simply referring to the popular term for the left's current method of material ostracization. That which goes beyond simple mislabeling and general malicious reputation destruction, which are also all-too-common tactics of mainstream leftist "journalists".

Not saying that the right doesn't have its offenders, btw, but, again, you make this sound like it's ONLY the right. Hardly.

Wow. You right wingers have created your own lexicon, haven't you? I guess it's an offshoot of your conspiracy theory mentality. you spend so much time making up false accusations till you might as well make up some words and definitions while you are at it.

The Democrats are the champs of making shit up. Those scumbags including you have been making shit up for almost 3 years. What a hypocrite and Assholes you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like FEMA prisons, or Walmart Tunnels, or coming to get your guns?

So the Democrats in Chicago and in Washington DC didnt come and get the guns now?

I would certainly be interested in information about widespread gun confiscation if you can do it without massive cut and paste. Tell me in your own words.

What cut and paste, I lived through it.

It is always encouraging to see someone who is able to see the light.

‘I’m Black, I’m Supposed to Be a Democrat': 2 Women Who Moved to Right

Wow so racist

Somehow, you calling me racist just doesn't have the impact you probably wish it would.
Not sure it ever will lol you are a democrat

And you support a racist president.

How the fuck is trump racist ?

Be specific.

You see Trump supporters spouting about black folk being on the plantation here every day.

Maybe black folk are tired of being "black folk" and have decided to just be "folk," in which case they don't have to bow to democrat massahs anymore?

Ask any black person if they can just decide to not be black. Get back with me when you get their answer.

So you Stalinists demand that a man can decide to be a woman, but that a black person can't decide to be white? Why not? Can't they identify as a toaster. or an ironing board?

Of course DECENT people grasp that color is irrelevant, a factor of melanin. Culture defines people, and we do chose what culture to follow.

So many ignorant remarks. So little concern with correcting you.

Your talking to a black man here, honkey.

Cool. Tell me. Can you just decide to not be black any more?

Maybe black folk are tired of being "black folk" and have decided to just be "folk," in which case they don't have to bow to democrat massahs anymore?

Ask any black person if they can just decide to not be black. Get back with me when you get their answer.

So you Stalinists demand that a man can decide to be a woman, but that a black person can't decide to be white? Why not? Can't they identify as a toaster. or an ironing board?

Of course DECENT people grasp that color is irrelevant, a factor of melanin. Culture defines people, and we do chose what culture to follow.

Me identifying as black is my choice..

Why are you trying to hurt my feelings, you big bullie?

Wow so racist

Somehow, you calling me racist just doesn't have the impact you probably wish it would.

Be specific.
One thing at a time. I'm still waiting for info on gun confiscation.

Personally, I identify as a 1962 Corvette Manta Ray. Split rear window...

Great choice.

Wow so racist

Be specific.

So as a brother you didn't know about Chicago's gun confiscation?

It was all on rap news

Personally, I identify as a 1962 Corvette Manta Ray. Split rear window...

Dont make me jealous..

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

I never said I was black. Tell me about widespread gun confiscation. If they took guns from known crooks, that's not the gun confiscation the NRA and gun nuts have been whining about for decades.

I think I will now identify as this girls bicycle seat

download (13).jpeg

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

I never said I was black. Tell me about widespread gun confiscation. If they took guns from known crooks, that's not the gun confiscation the NRA and gun nuts have been whining about for decades.

So I have to tell you recent history of the Democrats illegal gun ban in Chicago and D.C.?

I thought you had an I.Q . Higher then mine?

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

So I have to tell you recent history of the Democrats illegal gun ban in Chicago and D.C.?

You either have your story or not. I understand if your head is sore from thinking and you don't want to continue with the conversation.

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

You either have your story or not. I understand if your head is sore from thinking and you don't want to continue with the conversation.

Yeah I know, your a student of alinsky

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

We were discussing confiscation. Why are you trying to change it to a ban?

Be specific.

It was all on rap news

We were discussing confiscation. Why are you trying to change it to a ban?

Uhm because it was a ban

It was all on rap news

I keep hearing about that book. I'll have to buy it some day.

It was all on rap news

I keep hearing about that book. I'll have to buy it some day.

You nail him..

Forum List

Back