🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am black I am supposed to be a democrat?

It is always encouraging to see someone who is able to see the light.

‘I’m Black, I’m Supposed to Be a Democrat': 2 Women Who Moved to Right

Great. Two black women, plus the 7 or 8 black folk that jumped on the Trump train last week. Add them to the dozen or two he already had, and before too long he will have enough to form a high school marching band. You should make another trip through the black neighborhoods telling them how they are still choosing to be on the plantation, and they have just been too stupid to vote Republican. I'm sure that will boost your numbers even more. .
Wow so racist

Somehow, you calling me racist just doesn't have the impact you probably wish it would.

Great. Two black women, plus the 7 or 8 black folk that jumped on the Trump train last week. Add them to the dozen or two he already had, and before too long he will have enough to form a high school marching band. You should make another trip through the black neighborhoods telling them how they are still choosing to be on the plantation, and they have just been too stupid to vote Republican. I'm sure that will boost your numbers even more. .
Wow so racist

Somehow, you calling me racist just doesn't have the impact you probably wish it would.
Not sure it ever will lol you are a democrat

Wow so racist

And you support a racist president.

Wow so racist

How’s he racist?

Wow so racist

How’s he racist?

Wow so racist

How’s he racist?

What was racist about that? He speaks differently.. do you know the definition of racism? Lol

That's true. We saw how well it worked for the Democrats to tell people that anyone who would vote for Trump is either racist or a useful idiot. I agree with you wholeheartedly that rolling through black neighborhoods telling them they've been played would probably be politically counterproductive. Not sure why you'd bother making that point, as I've yet to encounter the republican/conservative/right winger/centrist/moderate lefty who thinks that shaming people into agreement is a productive plan. Shame tactics have been pretty much the sole property of the progressives for going on a decade now.

You see Trump supporters spouting about black folk being on the plantation here every day.

I didn't say I've never seen them spout the idea. I said I've never seen them claim that politicians ought to roll through the hood spouting that idea. Different concepts. Let's be honest, nobody on this board's vote is being shifted by the opposition. Populations on political message boards tend to be significantly more dug into their political positions than the populous at large, so what you'd spout here isn't what you'd necessarily recommend spouting in a political campaign.

I used to think that was true. It's not .

Lol, if your whole rebuttal is simply, "That's not true", why even bother posting it?

Because I didn't want to let your response pass without rebuttal. A very large part of the right wing population at large has degenerated to nothing more than what is seen on message boards such as this. Limbaugh and his clones drastically lowered the bar of what is publicly acceptable, and Trump stomped the bar into dust. There is nothing unusual about hearing a right wing style rant n the isles or parking lot of any major department store. Liberal commie is the accepted right wing term for what ever is disliked, from not enough pickles on a hamburger to a red light. Boundaries of common courtesy and civility are a victim of the right.

Its going to get a whole lot worse for you.

President Trump’s popularity amongst blacks is 45 %. A lot more then 10. See the intelligent blacks see what Assholes the Democrats are and how they degrade them. Watch a Trump rally and look at the crowd. As usual your a moron and just says ignorant things. Sucks to be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where you get those funny numbers, but according to a new poll conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, says 81% of blacks say Trump has made things worse for blacks.
The poll provides a bleak assessment of how the nation views Trump on race issues as he runs for a second term

And I’ll believe your poll from a liberal bullshit site. Watch and see when voting time comes around. Educated blacks like President Trump because he is creating more jobs for blacks. More blacks are working now then ever before.

Here's a song I think you'll like, BULLDOG ….

:)

Since that election was years ago, and there is no sign of her reentering the political stage, I'm amazed that she occupies so much of your thought. I rarely think of her, unless some crazy right winger brings her up.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Bullshit. You liberals are still. Tying over 2 1/2 years later. Still trying to say he stole the election.

That's true. We saw how well it worked for the Democrats to tell people that anyone who would vote for Trump is either racist or a useful idiot. I agree with you wholeheartedly that rolling through black neighborhoods telling them they've been played would probably be politically counterproductive. Not sure why you'd bother making that point, as I've yet to encounter the republican/conservative/right winger/centrist/moderate lefty who thinks that shaming people into agreement is a productive plan. Shame tactics have been pretty much the sole property of the progressives for going on a decade now.

You see Trump supporters spouting about black folk being on the plantation here every day.
What would you prefer to call making people dependent on government? Modern day slavery? I agree.

Being dependent and being a slave are two different things. One can be compared to being helped by a loving relative. The other is more like being an abused servant. You should get a dictionary. You don't know the meanings of lots of common words.

For someone so ignorant you sure do love to make fun of people with your short comings.

Here's a song I think you'll like, BULLDOG ….

:)

Since that election was years ago, and there is no sign of her reentering the political stage, I'm amazed that she occupies so much of your thought. I rarely think of her, unless some crazy right winger brings her up.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Bullshit. You liberals are still. Tying over 2 1/2 years later. Still trying to say he stole the election.

He did steal the election, and history will note that. Who he stole it from won't matter much.

That's an awfully partisan appraisal of the world.

One might make the same bar lowering accusation of Bill Clinton and his cabal back in the '90's. Lying about sex under oath is no big deal. Carville's take on the Clinton accusers, "Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and you never know what you'll find." Here's the thing. Right wingers say some offensive and bombastic shit. Admitted. You know who else does that? Left wingers. Pot, meet kettle.

One might point out that there is nothing unusual about being lectured by a moralistic lefty about the bikini girls on your Hawaiian shirt in the isle or parking lot of any high end natural grocer.

One might also remind you that fascist bigot is the accepted left wing term for anyone who disagrees with anything you claim, from whether you're truly oppressed to whether or not the guy who forgot to put non dairy whipped cream on your soy latte did so because he didn't like that you identify as a third gender.

One might even conclude that boundaries of civility and common courtesy are a victim of the left wing's insistence that anyone who doesn't agree with them is evil and needs to be ostracized from polite society.

You haven't been ostracized from polite society. You petulantly stomped away like a spoiled child.

In my case, neither. Thanks for assuming, though :). I'm almost flattered that you think I'm popular enough to be cancelled, or to even believe I had been cancelled.

If you're trying to imply that the modern left hasn't been doing their damndest to ostracize the people that offend them for the last several years, though, I'd have to say you've been living under a rock since at least 2015.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say canceled. I certainly never mentioned anything about canceling anything.

Whoa, maybe you HAVE been under that rock.

Canceled, in the modern political lexicon, means that one has offended the (a) leftist mob who has then contacted that person's employer/business associates en masse to demand that they fire/cease business dealings with the offender in order to ruin the person's livelihood. Many mainstream journalists and even a few national level elected officials have publicly called for people on the right to be confronted and accosted in public and for business operators to refuse their business, but luckily the sort of rabid morons who would carry out these suggestions (aren't I being nice to call them that?) aren't generally knowlegable enough to recognize any but the absolute highest profile republican politicians, so thus far most of it has ended at the destruction of peoples' livelihoods.

So, when I say canceled, I'm simply referring to the popular term for the left's current method of material ostracization. That which goes beyond simple mislabeling and general malicious reputation destruction, which are also all-too-common tactics of mainstream leftist "journalists".

Not saying that the right doesn't have its offenders, btw, but, again, you make this sound like it's ONLY the right. Hardly.

Wow. You right wingers have created your own lexicon, haven't you? I guess it's an offshoot of your conspiracy theory mentality. you spend so much time making up false accusations till you might as well make up some words and definitions while you are at it.

The Democrats are the champs of making shit up. Those scumbags including you have been making shit up for almost 3 years. What a hypocrite and Assholes you are.

Maybe black folk are tired of being "black folk" and have decided to just be "folk," in which case they don't have to bow to democrat massahs anymore?

Ask any black person if they can just decide to not be black. Get back with me when you get their answer.

There answer is they are tired of the Democrats making them look helpless and need your saving. Go to Baltimore and Chicago and they love Democrats. They don’t put them in jail for killing people.

Hate to tell ya.....but not all black people are as ignorant as the ones you sometimes run across here on the forum. I won't mention IM2 at all..
I come across black people OFTEN who are not so stupid as you and the DNC hope they are and see right through the leftist BS.

They're tired of it. Black people are leaving the left in droves. Get over it. It's also why you leftist have turned to 3rd world Hispanics and are offering them free everything...last resort.

Wow so racist

And people like you have delusions of grandeur

Wow so racist

Democrats are the racist. They want to shit on the Constitution and control people. You and the morons like you are the biggest racists.

How’s he racist?

What was racist about that? He speaks differently.. do you know the definition of racism? Lol

That’s to hard a question to ask Bulldickhead.

Forum List

Back