I am endorsing Chris christy of nj for President in 2016!

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

You don't know who is running for President in 2016.
Chris Christie hasn't announced any intention to run in 2016.
You've given absolutely no reason why anyone should care who you endorse.

And yet you are endorsing him for President?

How about you actually wait and see who is going to run and make an educated decision based on the issues and character of those individuals?

Or maybe build up some credibility towards yourself so that if and when you do endorse someone, your endorsement will mean something?

I dont place much weight in endorsements. Nor would i expect anyone to place much weights in any endorsement I gave.

BTW Matthew, I hope you dont take any of my statements personnally. That was not the intention of my post.

As far as I am concerned That fat fuck went over to the other side the day he hugged Barry. You libs can have him.

Ya...that didn't help him any. But he lost me when he had the NJ state flags lowered at half mast because of the death of a druggy (Whitney Houston). He has no idea what a hero is!! My God I hope he doesn't get nominated....this might be the first time ever that I don't vote at all!!

I am endorsing Chris Christy of nj for President in 2016!

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

His raising taxes in NJ doesn't bother you? That doctors are leaving the state in record numbers doesn't bother you?

Christie is a fine leader, for a democrat.

HE did not rise any taxes. The property taxes raised by the communities were raised mostly by democrats who did not want to cut excessive spending on their teacher's unions.
As for doctors leaving NJ it is the same reason they are leaving Ca and other blue states. Hardly has anything to do with the governor, but mostly with the local communities spending.

He is the best chance for the GOP to win back the WH, but alas, they will not touch him because he said Obama was doing a good job. They continue down that long road to extinction...

If democrats love Christie so much, why don't they run him on THEIR ticket?

It's not that they "love" Christie. They'll have our own candidates to pick from. They just love watching the GOP working themselves up in a frothy foam over who is the most conservative, who is a RINO and whether or not Cruz is eligible to run.

Personally I think at this time a Cruz/Palin ticket would be the most fun to watch. :lol:

He is the best chance for the GOP to win back the WH, but alas, they will not touch him because he said Obama was doing a good job. They continue down that long road to extinction...

And of course you are eager for the Republicans to win back the White and would only tell us what we should do to win it because of that.

If democrats love Christie so much, why don't they run him on THEIR ticket?

It's not that they "love" Christie. They'll have our own candidates to pick from. They just love watching the GOP working themselves up in a frothy foam over who is the most conservative, who is a RINO and whether or not Cruz is eligible to run.

Personally I think at this time a Cruz/Palin ticket would be the most fun to watch. :lol:

Nah, they are so certain of their superiority that they think they're doing the republicans a favor by offering their expertise.

That's the end result of feelgood education.

How nice of you.

A shame christy stands a snow ball's chance hell of winning.

He publically took a stand against legislation banning sharia law -it was stupid.

He openly took help from President Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

Backing a loser, but then again McCain was a loser and Romney was a loser, it seems you on a roll.

As far as I am concerned That fat fuck went over to the other side the day he hugged Barry. You libs can have him.

Ya...that didn't help him any. But he lost me when he had the NJ state flags lowered at half mast because of the death of a druggy (Whitney Houston). He has no idea what a hero is!! My God I hope he doesn't get nominated....this might be the first time ever that I don't vote at all!!

in that case i hope he runs

in that case i hope he runs

Why....you wouldn't vote for him either.
I don't always vote for the lesser of 2 evils...if it is between Hillary and Christie, they there IS NO lesser of 2 evils, they're both the same.

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

Is this a joke?

I'm sure Christy is thrilled to have the teabaggers representin'.

Forum List

Back