I am endorsing Chris christy of nj for President in 2016!

Hey there Matthew, your hero says Shutting Down The Government Is Irrespondible.

Yet another reason WHY Chistie is loser.

Last edited:
Ya...that didn't help him any. But he lost me when he had the NJ state flags lowered at half mast because of the death of a druggy (Whitney Houston). He has no idea what a hero is!! My God I hope he doesn't get nominated....this might be the first time ever that I don't vote at all!!

in that case i hope he runs

Why....you wouldn't vote for him either.
I don't always vote for the lesser of 2 evils...if it is between Hillary and Christie, they there IS NO lesser of 2 evils, they're both the same.

I gotta book mark this one!

:lol:

I don't always vote for the lesser of 2 evils...if it is between Hillary and Christie, they there IS NO lesser of 2 evils, they're both the same.

I gotta book mark this one!

:lol:

Well it's true! If they run against each other, there is no way I could vote for either one. I think we would be screwed either way, and I won't have to admit I voted for either. :uhoh3:

Hey there Matthew, your hero says Shutting Down The Government Is Irrespondible.

Yet another reason WHY Chistie is loser.

IT IS IRRESPONSABLE YOU FOOL. :eusa_hand: Cutting funding for infrastructure, science and tech = loser. Obama and his democrats are also wrong with giving everyone free shit but killing our technological edge is the dumbest thing imaginable.

Two extremes; republican teaIhatescience and commieredrats.

Ya...that didn't help him any. But he lost me when he had the NJ state flags lowered at half mast because of the death of a druggy (Whitney Houston). He has no idea what a hero is!! My God I hope he doesn't get nominated....this might be the first time ever that I don't vote at all!!

The two evils are the extremes.

Republicans want to defund our science, technology and infrastructure.
Democrats want to accept low standards and welfare for all.

Both of these aren't acceptable.

I am endorsing Chris Christy of nj for President in 2016!

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

I'm sure Christy is thrilled to have the teabaggers representin'.

I guess a teabagger is someone that won't call everyone a sexist, racist or attempt to rip his country apart. It isn't good what you bastards are doing to this country.

I am endorsing Chris Christy of nj for President in 2016!

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

Of course he would be the best the GOP could offer, but he would not make it out of the primaries. He is not conservative enough, he hugged the President, and he is not a drooling Tea Bagger.

Remember that many in the GOP think they are losing national elections because their candidates are not far enough to the right. They need more O'Donnell's and Akin's...

You're very right. We need someone that wants America to be number one, not someone that wants to be a radical. Radicals are bad(iran, north korea, cuba, etc)

The Tea Party opinions are correct, Constitutional, and hated by the idiotic lefties, so it's what we need!

Most ALL lefty thinking is wrong and extremist, and sucks!

The Tea Party opinions are correct, Constitutional, and hated by the idiotic lefties, so it's what we need!

Most ALL lefty thinking is wrong and extremist, and sucks!

You think you're not extremist? You want to KILL areas that makes us a first world nation from tech to science.

I have a lot of problems with the left(extremist) but don't exclude yourselves.

Forum List

Back